Thread: Coachella vets looking for camp camping pass or to share

Default Coachella vets looking for camp camping pass or to share

So here goes nothing for me as well.

I am a Coachella veteran who has a group of 6 friends that all have festival tickets but no camping spots. I checked my receipt from last year and I purchased my camping on February 25. So you can imagine how frustrated I was to find out that camping spots sold out in 1 day and last year I was to get my camping pass on the last week of February.

About our group, will are from ages 21 to 28. We are all guys (leave the girlfriends/wives at home during Coachella weekend )We are 420 friendly( 4 of us have medical marijuana recommendations) and enjoy beer/alcohol and having fun. If you prefer quiet campmates, we can definitely respect the rules you have. But if you want to party hard, we can hang with the best of them.

We have 2 propane grills. Last year we cooked breakfast and dinner everyday. We would get awesome produce from the farmers market and get good meat (steaks, chicken, fish, etc)from the supermarket. Last year campers next to us would be so jealous of the amazing food we made. So if you pick us, we guarantee you 2 meals a day. We also will provide all the alcohol for the group. Planning on bringing about 6 coolers. 4 for alcohol and 2 for food. Most of our group is coming from the bay area. We are able to pick you up anywhere between the bay are and Indio, CA

As far is music choices are group is very eclectic. We love electronic, indie, rap, you name it we like it. As for me the top 10 bands i want to see in no particular order are: Empire of the Sun, Cut Copy, Crysal Castles, Arcade Fire, The National, Foster the People, Paul Van Dyke, Erykah Badu, Animal Collective and The Strokes

I would like to share a campspot for free, but realistically we are willing to pay you a reasonable amount to share a spot

Please consider us as your campmates!
    Isaac Leong
    isaacdleong@gmail.com

Default Re: Coachella vets looking for camp camping pass or to share

I GOT A CAR CAMPING SPOT...ONLY PROBLEM, I GOT NO 3 DAY PASS! SO CHECK THIS OUT... ALL I NEED IS (ONE) 3 DAY PASS INTO COACHELLA AND YOU AND WHOEVER YOU WANT (UP TO 4 PEOPLE) CAN STAY AT MY CAR CAMPING SPOT. I WILL NEED TO HAVE MY CAR PARKED INSIDE THE CAMPING SPOT, SO IF YOU ALSO NEED A RIDE TO COACHELLA, I CAN COME PICK YOU UP. EVEN IF YOURE FLYING INTO ONTARIO/LAX/JOHN WAYNE/AND BURBANK. HIT ME UP ANYTIME AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP.

You can't offer to sell for more than face value on here.

Im looking to sell my camping pass? Pm me if interested.

Weekend 1 or 2?

Jesus, look at the dates.