Thread: Weekend 1: Offering a ride from LA or Orange County to share a campsite!

Lurker

Cool Weekend 1: Offering a ride from LA or Orange County to share a campsite!

My friends bailed so I have a pass but no one to stay with! I don't want to give up the great Coachella experience! I can drive from LA or Orange County if we split gas money and hopefully we can share a campsite or a room. I have a red convertible so it will be a nice ride. I can fit up to 3 passengers plus myself. I am laid back and love festivals. Just went to Bonnaroo last year and I am used to the atmosphere. Willing to pick up anyone at the airport if need be. Excited to meet new people. Feel free to email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com.

Default Re: Weekend 1: Offering a ride from LA or Orange County to share a campsite!

hello Michelle, I dont have a campsite, but I would be more than willing to pitch in $ for gas and $ for a room please let me know if you are available. I am a female from the OC/ irvine area

Lurker

Default Re: Weekend 1: Offering a ride from LA or Orange County to share a campsite!

i emailed you, just now, from u, o, jr@Gmail.com

i'm totally interested!