Thread: Carpool required - Weekend 1 Friday LAX to Coachella

Cool Carpool required - Weekend 1 Friday LAX to Coachella

Hi all,

Two guys from Australia landing 0630 at LAX on Friday morning of Weekend 1 requiring a lift to the festival. Return to LA somewhere on Monday.

We already have tickets and accommodation - just hoping we can find some cool Americans to help us get there.

We are 25 and 27 years old and lot of fun!

We're both really looking forward to getting to the States for our first time, and doing our first weekend at Coachella!!

Cheers

Brenton.

Lurker

Default Re: Carpool required - Weekend 1 Friday LAX to Coachella

My friends bailed so I have a pass but no one to stay with! I don't want to give up the great Coachella experience! I can drive from LA or Orange County if we split gas money and hopefully we can share a campsite or a room. I have a red convertible so it will be a nice ride. I can fit up to 3 passengers plus myself. I am laid back and love festivals. Just went to Bonnaroo last year and I am used to the atmosphere. Willing to pick up anyone at the airport if need be. Excited to meet new people. Feel free to email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Shhellz View Post
    My friends bailed so I have a pass but no one to stay with! I don't want to give up the great Coachella experience! I can drive from LA or Orange County if we split gas money and hopefully we can share a campsite or a room. I have a red convertible so it will be a nice ride. I can fit up to 3 passengers plus myself. I am laid back and love festivals. Just went to Bonnaroo last year and I am used to the atmosphere. Willing to pick up anyone at the airport if need be. Excited to meet new people. Feel free to email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com.
    See you Friday!! Less than one week now till be jump in the big bird in Melbourne, Coachella-bound!

Hey.

I am a South African living in Santa Monica. Shhellz, do you have space in the car for another Southern Hemisphere person? I sent you an email.

Peace

Discovered