Thread: NEED A RIDE!? From Palm Springs (PSP) to Coachella and back after the festival?!

Exclamation NEED A RIDE!? From Palm Springs (PSP) to Coachella and back after the festival?!

Hey all, Need a ride?!

I've posted weeks ago that i might be looking for some people to split the cost of a rental car from Palm Springs Airport to Coachella, and then back again after the festival. Now its for sure. I have the car reserved but I need 2, maybe 3 people to help share the cost of the car. I arrive in Palm Springs at 12noon on Thursday, the 26th of April. I will be wanting to leave Palm Springs airport at around 1pm, to get to the campsite as soon as i can. Any one interested can message me or email me at brentw0@hotmail.com (the best way to get in touch). First people to contact me will get the spots in the car. Thx!

Brent
    Last edited by Brentw0; 03-21-2007 at 07:36 AM.

Default Re: NEED A RIDE!? From Palm Springs (PSP) to Coachella and back after the festival?!

This offer is still standing...Any one interested???

Default Re: NEED A RIDE!? From Palm Springs (PSP) to Coachella and back after the festival?!

I'm interested, but I get into PSP late (10pm) on Thursday and leave early (6:40am) on Monday. Email if you can deal with my retarded timing.

....still standing... c'mon ppl! I'll make it cheap for ya!!!

hey dude me and a friend should be arriving to psp by mid afternoon and we do need a ride back immediatly following rage on sun, let me know what is up. we can take a cab and split the cost

We have a car too-- we arrive in Palm Springs early Thursday morning and we leave Monday afternoon-- we are fairly flexable we just want to be at the campsite by 5 if possible to hopefully miss the awful line. Email us-- The car is $168 total so you do the math -- anything is really better than nothing-- I would guess that we could squeeze 3 more in the car.
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson