Thread: Camping in Private Backyard In La Quinta Less than 2.4 miles to Venue!

Post Camping in Private Backyard In La Quinta Less than 2.4 miles to Venue!

Sorry, but we have booked up! See you next year! Have a GREAT and Safe Coachella!!! Thanks, Josh
    Last edited by JHines; 03-28-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Default Re: Camping in Private Backyard In La Quinta Less than 2.4 miles to Venue!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Default Re: Camping in Private Backyard In La Quinta Less than 2.4 miles to Venue!

We also have a room for rent for weekend 2. It has a bath next to the room, a tv with cable, and all the amenities of the campers, but with ac. The price is $450.00 for the 4 nights. If flying in to Palm Springs Airport, we will pick you up and take you back saving you cab fare! Ride to venue or shuttle service daily. Please call or email if interested....760.702.4854 or jhines42201@gmail.com Thanks, Josh
    Last edited by JHines; 03-06-2012 at 10:03 AM.

I just emailed you about the back yard! Thanks

We are looking forward to having you and meeting you! Josh

The room has been rented for both weekends. I only have the camping available and only a couple of spots for weekend 2. Weekend 1 is still available! Thanks! Josh

Pm'd!

PM'd you back!

Weekend 2 camping is now almost full, I only have a few spots left. I have camping for weekend 1. Call or email if interested! 760.702.4854 or jhines42201@gmail.com Thanks and hope everyone has a GREAT time!!
    Last edited by JHines; 03-06-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Due to cancellations, I have had spots open up for weekend 2. For those of you who were interested and if you have not found a place, please give me a call back or email me again! Thanks! Josh 760.702.4854 or jhines42201@gmail.com

Weekend 2 is full again! I do however, still have spots available for weekend 1. They are filling up fast. Thanks and Happy Coachella!! Josh

RCPuget, I PM'd you back!

Thanks for all the calls and emails for weekend 2, however we are fully BOOKED! We do have space for weekend 1 if anyone is looking? Thanks, Happy Coachella and stay safe!!

TJ, your text started to come in normal and the last part I could not understand. I had an old Droid that used to do that! Can you please email instead? jhines42201@gmail.com Thanks, Josh

less than 2.4 miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Within walking distance to Old Town La Quinta! We can vouch for them. Nice location. Thanks, Dave and Debbie

I still have a few spots available for weekend 1 if anyone is interested! Give me a call or email. Thanks, Josh 760.702.4854 or jhines42201@gmail.com

I only have a couple of spots for weekend 1. Please reach me if you are interested! Thanks and Happy Coachella!!

RCPuget I emailed you again. Did you receive it?

2.3 miles?

It was a typo that I missed! We are 2.4 miles to the venue. It won't let me edit the title! Don't need to rub it in, I feel foolish enough!! But, thanks anyway!

Hey Ryan, can u please contact me about weekend 2? I have others who would like your spot! Thanks, Josh

Ryan, I'm going to give up your spot since you haven't contacted me. Sorry. You know how to get in touch with me. Still have some spots for weekend 1! Just layed new sod, get in touch with me if interested. Thanks and Happy Coachella!! jhines42201@gmail.com or 760.702.4854 Hope to hear from you soon, Josh

Now with grass

LOL!! Anyway, I still have a couple of spots left for weekend 1 if anyone is looking. Give me a call or send a email and I'll try to get right back at you. Was out of town over the weekend, but we are back now, and yes, the sod is doing great!!! Thanks, Josh 760.7024854 or jhines42201@gmail.com