Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Passes are being sent out

Default Re: Passes are being sent out

Quote Originally Posted by jamison88 View Post
    I know i shoudlnt be, but i'm getting stressed! lol. I'm in Canada ordered at presale any fellow canucks get thier passes yet?
    It has been said numerous times that it is going to take a while to send all the passes out. Last year was a mess and I am sure they would prefer to distribute them at a more steady rate this year given that they are shipping them a few weeks earlier than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jamison88 View Post
    I know i shoudlnt be, but i'm getting stressed! lol. I'm in Canada ordered at presale any fellow canucks get thier passes yet?
    I am in Canada too (ordered 2 vip/vip parking pass) and haven't received an email.

Don't worry ... Plenty of time between now and the concert. Last year I was stressed out waiting for passes worried I would have to fly out before I had my tickets. Everything worked out in the end.

GV has proven to have their shit together and if there is a problem, they will work things out...

Take a deep breath and relax...

I received shipping confirmation for my Week 2 order early this morning! 1 ticket and 1 car camping pass bought during the first day of layaway.
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

they didnt ship ours in time last year and we had to leave without them, the 2 other people (friends of friends) who had tix on our order freaked out and bought off Kijiji, we had to sell the extra two outside of will call. i just want to cuddle with them for a bit before we leave this year...

Should I be worried if my Front Gate Order History looks like this...

They didn't ship out in time because they started shipping them towards the end of March, not the end of February and I assume they were more backed up than they had anticipated. I am pretty sure GV wants to avoid any of the stress it had a year ago and that's why they are sending them out a lot earlier this year and at a steadier rate. Usually when GV has a problem or an issue with Coachella one year, it usually becomes a non-issue the following year. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by GrossMagic View Post

Did you try to login from the frontgate website rather then the coachella website? I got the same result from the frontgate website but when checking my account from Coachella, it showed up. I think frontgate may have a different system for tickets for Coachella.

Should be getting my tickets today. yay ya!

Ok so after I posted, I got another email that they shipped more tickets to me!

Order Date Order #
    02/10/12 12:55 PM CST View Receipt Email Me A Copy
    1 ticket sent 03/02/12.
    01/13/12 01:02 PM CST View Receipt Email Me A Copy
    4 tickets sent 03/02/12.
    06/03/11 02:54 PM CDT View Receipt Email Me A Copy
    4 tickets not yet sent.

woot woot
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

No , mine looked the same way. Called just to make sure, they said its fine dont worry about it, email should be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by lt.roast.a.botch View Post
    Did you try to login from the frontgate website rather then the coachella website? I got the same result from the frontgate website but when checking my account from Coachella, it showed up. I think frontgate may have a different system for tickets for Coachella.

Should be getting my tickets today. yay ya!
    Thanks, logged in to the coachella frontgate and all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Sign up for an account on the UPS website under "new user". This costs nothing to do. After signing up and verifying a few pieces of info, you can change the shipment to be sent somewhere else for a small fee. I did that and had it sent to the local UPS Store. The UPS Store will probably charge a holding fee as well, but it is an option you should consider.
    yeah, i used to do this a lot - i lived in an apt building and people would send stuff to me there and i'd always have to reroute it to work.

when i tried this today, though, UPS told me that it couldn't change the address until i'd gotten an infonotice (basically, until they tried delivery and failed), and that before then, the change would have to come from frontgate.

frontgate charged me $20, which was steep but probably worth it for peace of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by deepseabreeze View Post
    for those of you who received notifications, what did it say under package weight? i've only gotten 1 e-mail so far, but in the reference number, the number is for a camping pass order that i added a couple weeks later on. and the weight is only 1lb...looks like they only sent a camping pass so far
    1lb.

I got two UPS tracking notices, but when I talked to frontgate this morning, they claimed that there was only one tracking number associated with my order and that both the camping pass + festival pass should be in the same package.

Come on weekend 2!! Need the physical passes to make the trade for weekend 1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post
    yeah, i used to do this a lot - i lived in an apt building and people would send stuff to me there and i'd always have to reroute it to work.

when i tried this today, though, UPS told me that it couldn't change the address until i'd gotten an infonotice (basically, until they tried delivery and failed), and that before then, the change would have to come from frontgate.

frontgate charged me $20, which was steep but probably worth it for peace of mind.
    UPS didn't make me wait for a first attempt. I made the change yesterday morning when it was still in transit and it was sent to the store. The change cost $5 online and the store charged a holding fee of $10, but there was no first attempt made.

I got two as well, one is supposed to come Tuesday, one Wednesday. Neither has been picked up by UPS yet, so we'll see which one moves.

More confidence builders. I know it's a huge undertaking, but that's all the more reason for stricter quality control. Also, my roommate's girlfriend bought a pass off a boardie, and he asked for the address to be changed weeks ago and they never followed up with him.

Oh well, 2 numbers are better than none.

EDIT- At least they actually required a signature for my roommate's yesterday.
    Last edited by M Sparks; 03-02-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    UPS didn't make me wait for a first attempt. I made the change yesterday morning when it was still in transit and it was sent to the store. The change cost $5 online and the store charged a holding fee of $10, but there was no first attempt made.
    interesting.

maybe the difference is that mine is still just at the 'we have been notified to pick this up' stage rather than the 'in transit' stage.

i might have been able to wait, but ... since last year it went straight from that stage to the 'shipped' stage, i'd rather not take the risk.

^ the difference might be enrolling in the service like GIT did; if I remember correctly re-routing without having to wait for the first delivery attempt was one of the features.

http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

Mine said that too, but I got two separate e-mails confirming my orders and sending me tracking info on them - One for my Festival pass because my friend ordered ours together, and one for my Shuttle Pass that I purchased separately.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    More confidence builders. I know it's a huge undertaking, but that's all the more reason for stricter quality control. Also, my roommate's girlfriend bought a pass off a boardie, and he asked for the address to be changed weeks ago and they never followed up with him.
    I sent an email last week asking if I can change the shipping address. I never got a reply, so I emailed again today. They changed the address within 1 hour. If the boardie's pass hasn't been sent out, yet, have him follow up with another email.

Did the layaway thing for weekend 2 and no email yet

I'm nervous because I don't know how to log into my account linked to my order. I can log in to the frontgate coachella site and it has all my contact info correct but get the same message others are getting. (We were unable to find any orders for your account.)

I had this too. I emailed Frontgate and asked them if I should be worried too, they said 'no'.
    I got my UPS email this morning.

Their website is truly the most pathetic thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post

I squealed with delight when I realized I could see my 2011 camp set up in this photo!
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    I squealed with delight when I realized I could see my 2011 camp set up in this photo!
    We're in there, too! Three rows left of center, pretty much right at the top. Red canopy, white car. Not to be confused with the red USC canopy a few campsites down from us...

Sadly, we're not camping this year. Gonna try the condo thing and see if I can keep my energy level up - the heat has been completely draining these past couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro323 View Post
    Did the layaway thing for weekend 2 and no email yet

I'm nervous because I don't know how to log into my account linked to my order. I can log in to the frontgate coachella site and it has all my contact info correct but get the same message others are getting. (We were unable to find any orders for your account.)

Call Frontgate to make sure everything is good.

This happened to my friend and he was too lazy to call frontgate, but luckily, he got his tracking info last week and is supposed to get his pass today.

One of the tickets I bought off Waste has shipped. I know because the reference number in the UPS email is the same as the Waste order number.
    Arcade Fire - Sir Richard Bishop, Bill Orcutt - Spoon - Paul McCartney - Steve Gunn - Beserktown Fest - FYF - Sleep - Swans - Owen Pallett - Neutral Milk Hotel - Chris Thile & Edgar Meyer - Bobby Bradford Quartet - Matana Roberts - Wadada Leo Smith, Anthony Braxton - Thurston Moore, Sebadoh - Songs for Unseen Warhol Films - Ben Frost, Tim Hecker, Pete Swanson - Ryoji Ikeda - A Winged Victory for the Sullen - John Zorn Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by knotted_donuts View Post
    We're in there, too! Three rows left of center, pretty much right at the top. Red canopy, white car. Not to be confused with the red USC canopy a few campsites down from us...

Sadly, we're not camping this year. Gonna try the condo thing and see if I can keep my energy level up - the heat has been completely draining these past couple of years.
    We were totally in your neighborhood, I remember the USC canopy as the mark that I had missed my row. We were just down the street from the Justin Bieber pinata people.

Hotel Weekend one this year and Camping weekend Two.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

I got mine today!

Make sure you checked the correct week. If you ordered week one but checked week two, the tix won't show.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    I squealed with delight!
    I have this kind of reaction with the ladies. No worries. Anytime.