Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Passes are being sent out

Default Re: Passes are being sent out

I'm in !
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

Mine arrived today. Big ass titties.
    "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge"

Got mine earlier as well. Nice seeing some of the photos that were posted on this forum make the booklet that came with the package. Also the pic of the Michael Vick trash cans provided the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by daneskiiiz View Post
    any indication of what art they will be displaying this year inside the package? ie: swan, dinosaur ect. ?
    Nope. That won't be known until the map is released in April I'd imagine.

Just picked up my package from the UPS center!

Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    WE WANT CLOSE-UP MACRO SHOTS OF THE WRISTBAND/CLASP/RFID TO MASTURBATE TO
    Next week when I get my stuff.

I just got an email saying my delivery is being pushed back to Tuesday (from tomorrow). The package just left Texas tonight.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I haven't even received an email yet. Sucky
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

You're not alone...

The doorbell rang today, I asked who it was, a man said UPS... I almost creamed my jeans on the spot... I let him in, he was holding a very large box... My wife ordered something off eBay... Goddamn it! I was heartbroken... Then I got this in my email. Happy again!

photo.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post

I still remember the uncertainty in my excitement prior to my first Coachella in 2004. Thanks to my job with the polo club, I was given 2 weekend passes, and the fact that I lived right down the street made it a no risk situation and "something to do." I wasn't really familiar with any of the bands, and probably spent a good portion of each day trippin' on the idea that just 2 weeks before, I was driving around on a golfcart catering to the polo people, and now I was standing among a crowd of more or less, 35,000 people! And those 35,000 people more than made up for my lack of music knowledge, because I knew by the end of the festival that this was more than just "something to do" in this stupid desert, and I would have to keep coming back for more...

Nine years later, and not a year has been missed and we've camped the last 3 years, regardless of being able to see the roof of our place from the mainstage. And each year there have been the ticketing panic attacks, the changes in rules and procedures, and of course the bitching and ignorance sprinkled across the message board like fucking glitter...Those that have been before, and protectively watch it grow, and those that are about to experience a life changing weekend...probably with the same uncertainty and excitement that I felt before my first trip to Coachella. And yes, it has grown up... ALOT. And whatever issues or complaints, and lessons learned that may have occurred each prior year, one thing is for certain... They've been addressed, improved, or omitted, and by the looks of this year's festival pass packaging, I'd like to say to Paul Tollett, "THANK YOU, PAUL FOR TAKING THAT "SOMETHING TO DO," AND TURNING IT INTO A CLASS ACT THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO SO MANY!"

You know, you'd think that after 9 years, it would be like, " Another year, another Coachella..." But, noooo, I still get that uncertainty and excitement that I got the first year, except now there's a ton of anticipation sprinkled across the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I haven't even received an email yet. Sucky
    Oh, stop... If it makes you feel better, we haven't gotten ours either, and I could have walked there and back in the time it took to post this. We've got 42 more days to flip the fuck out over shit... Pace yourself...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Got my email today
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

I got my email today, too, but ...

I moved in August. From California to New York. I updated my account with Frontgate with my new address in September.

The UPS shipping notification said the packages are going to my old address in California.

:{

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

after posting basically the same pictures posted in this thread, someone from las vegas tried to hack in to my facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

The email says signature required. It said that last year, too, but they left it at the door.

For those of you who have received your package, did it require a signature?

Last year, the coachella tickets were the only package i'd *ever received* in my apartment building where they left the package rather than giving me an infonotice, so i'm ... terrified that the tickets will get misdelivered.

just got my email, pre-sale order pair of tickets and shuttle passes weekend1, keep the faith!

I just got an updated email that my delivery changed from 3/7 to 3/8. Thursday is so far away!!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    The email says signature required. It said that last year, too, but they left it at the door.

For those of you who have received your package, did it require a signature?
    Good question. Mine says 5:53 AM Out for delivery. I'm not going to stay a hermit all day waiting like last year. If they end up dropping it outside the door again I'm going to sue them for a pair of UPS brown shorts.

Quote Originally Posted by flowbee View Post
    Good question. Mine says 5:53 AM Out for delivery. I'm not going to stay a hermit all day waiting like last year. If they end up dropping it outside the door again I'm going to sue them for a pair of UPS brown shorts.
    who? ups, frontgate, or goldenvoice?

also, if they drop it outside the door, as long as you get it, you'd have a hard time demonstrating damages.

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post

I moved in August. From California to New York. I updated my account with Frontgate with my new address in September.

The UPS shipping notification said the packages are going to my old address in California.

(1) evidently updating via the website isn't enough; you HAVE to call to effectively update your shipping address, for 'security purposes'. Anyone else who just changed their address via the website, call now *before* your passes ship.

(2) they offered me the choice between paying $20 to run a UPS intercept and change the delivery address, or cancelling the tickets and placing at will call. I chose the intercept.

for those of you who received notifications, what did it say under package weight? i've only gotten 1 e-mail so far, but in the reference number, the number is for a camping pass order that i added a couple weeks later on. and the weight is only 1lb...looks like they only sent a camping pass so far

the package weight for my order of 1 pass and 1 camping pass was also 1lb.

*edit: Actually, now that I look closer I have two different tracking numbers but both of them say "Message from FGT:
    Here is the UPS Tracking number for your order from Front Gate Tickets for Coachella passes." so I don't know which is camping and which is the pass. FWIW, both packages say they are 1lb.
    Last edited by scenicworld; 03-02-2012 at 07:19 AM.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

fml, I got an email... but when I check the FrontGate site it's only the camping pass we added to my second order.

Gotta wait for the other camping pass/car companion/2 tickets in one delivery and 4 tickets in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    after posting basically the same pictures posted in this thread, someone from las vegas tried to hack in to my facebook.
    So your post made me curious... I checked my activity log and....

Last Accessed: Yesterday at 4:42pmEnd Activity
    Device Type:
    Unknown
    Last Accessed: Yesterday at 3:57pmEnd Activity
    Device Type:
    Unknown
    Last Accessed: Yesterday at 3:57pmEnd Activity
    Device Type:
    Unknown

What the fucking fuck???

Quote Originally Posted by aphrael View Post

Sign up for an account on the UPS website under "new user". This costs nothing to do. After signing up and verifying a few pieces of info, you can change the shipment to be sent somewhere else for a small fee. I did that and had it sent to the local UPS Store. The UPS Store will probably charge a holding fee as well, but it is an option you should consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    fml, I got an email... but when I check the FrontGate site it's only the camping pass we added to my second order.

Gotta wait for the other camping pass/car companion/2 tickets in one delivery and 4 tickets in the other.
    same case for me. In the UPS e-mail, the reference number is your order number. the order number they put was just for my camping pass.

I had three shipments... I got the email for the first one yesterday. The last two today. Weekend 2 pass and 2 Weekend 1 pass with shuttle.

I know i shoudlnt be, but i'm getting stressed! lol. I'm in Canada ordered at presale any fellow canucks get thier passes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jamison88 View Post
    I know i shoudlnt be, but i'm getting stressed! lol. I'm in Canada ordered at presale any fellow canucks get thier passes yet?
    one of my orders is going to canada, hasn't shipped yet. 2 passes, 2 shuttle, 1 car camping