Thread: Weekend 1 Car Camping Pass, & 2 shuttle passes (looking for a companion parking spot)

Default Weekend 1 Car Camping Pass, & 2 shuttle passes (looking for a companion parking spot)

I have a weekend 1 Car Camping pass and two shuttle passes for FACE VALUE. I have a house to stay in within walking distance, so I have no need for either.

To be honest, I don't know how the camping pass transfer is working this year. I read somewhere that they're non-transferable (your wristband needs to be tied to the same order or something?). Anyway, if that's the case, we'll be there as early as Thursday evening, so we could always meet up with you and just drive you in when you're at the gate or something.

If anyone has a companion car pass for weekend one they don't need, I'd be willing to swap. The Housing Authority in the neighborhood I'm staying in has some weird rule about parking cars, so I need to find an alternate place to put mine.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a weekend 1 car camping spot and/or 2 shuttle passes, let me know! No flakes, please!

Thanks
    Last edited by theGold; 02-24-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Default Re: Weekend 1 Car Camping Pass, & 2 shuttle passes (looking for a companion parking s

I have a companion parking spot for weekend one that I am looking to sell. I'll take 25 for it, which is what I paid. I bought it so we could leave the campgrounds to go get food, but I just found out that you can't leave once your car is parked there. So I have absolutely no need for it now. Let me know if you are interested.

Default Re: Weekend 1 Car Camping Pass, & 2 shuttle passes (looking for a companion parking s

im interested in the companion parking pass! is it still available??

I PM'd you.

We have one extra companion parking pass for weekend 1 if someone still needs one. No charge.

Lurker

I would ABSOLUTELY love to get this pass. Is it still available?

b

I would LOVE to get the free Extra companion pass if you still have it Inthecolumbiagorge!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    We have one extra companion parking pass for weekend 1 if someone still needs one. No charge.

Do you still have the car camping pass?

Quote Originally Posted by theGold View Post
    I have a weekend 1 Car Camping pass and two shuttle passes for FACE VALUE. I have a house to stay in within walking distance, so I have no need for either.

To be honest, I don't know how the camping pass transfer is working this year. I read somewhere that they're non-transferable (your wristband needs to be tied to the same order or something?). Anyway, if that's the case, we'll be there as early as Thursday evening, so we could always meet up with you and just drive you in when you're at the gate or something.

If anyone has a companion car pass for weekend one they don't need, I'd be willing to swap. The Housing Authority in the neighborhood I'm staying in has some weird rule about parking cars, so I need to find an alternate place to put mine.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a weekend 1 car camping spot and/or 2 shuttle passes, let me know! No flakes, please!

Thanks