View Poll Results: If Daft Punk and Radiohead played at the same time, who would you go see?

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Daft Punk

133 70.37%
  • Radiohead

56 29.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if Daft Punk and Radiohead played at the same time, which one would you see?

Default What if Daft Punk and Radiohead played at the same time, which one would you see?

Just imagine in some strange dimension this actually happened, who would you go see? Also If this did happen wouldn't it have to be the biggest conflict in Coachella history?
    Last edited by mikebspeedracer; 02-22-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Default Re: What if Daft Punk and Radiohead played at the same time, which one would you see?

Decisions, decisions....
    I'd have to wait and see if there are other tour dates, but gut says Daft.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Default Re: What if Daft Punk and Radiohead played at the same time, which one would you see?

what if Radiohead played a complete 90's set too?

What if you could simultaneously inhale through one nostril while exhaling through the other nostril. Wouldn't that be cool?

Radiohead Smells like sour milk!
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    What if you could simultaneously inhale through one nostril while exhaling through the other nostril. Wouldn't that be cool?
    what if you were funny

Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    what if you were funny
    Meet me at 711 in an hour and say that to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    Meet me at 711 in an hour and say that to my face.
    sure i don't hide behind computer screens. actually meet me up at the huntington beach disc gold course, thats where I'm headed now.

sure i don't hide behind computer screens. actually meet me up at the huntington beach disc gold course, thats where I'm headed now.
    It's a date. I'll be the tough guy in the parking lot hiding behind his iPhone.

mikebspeedracer is a coward. I waited at that McDonalds for an hour!

Boris - 7/29 - The Mohawk
    NIN/Soundgarden/ - 8/14 - Austin 360
    Woods - 8/20 - Holy Mountain
    Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town

As much as I love Radiohead, I would never miss an opportunity like that to see Daft Punk.

I would go see Daft Punk only if I were allowed to bring in loaded firearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

What if they both announced that it would be their last shows ever, respectively?

^ In that case Daft Punk. One more time.
    '10, '11, '12.1, '13.1, '14.1

suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

I've seen Radiohead 3 times, and two more times in the next two months

Daft Punk, I've seen twice....

It would be a tough decision but Daft Punk is a much rarer performance, I'd go with Daft

This is silly.
    1 Coachella before I got sober, 7 since. I support both versions. If you wanna do the sober version, roll with us:
    Click Soberchella 2013 for meeting details
    -------------------------------

Coachella Junkie

What if penises?

I'm sick of this shit. You're a lot of big talk on the internet, but you wouldn't do anything in person. Name the time and place, pussy. I'll be in Yorba Linda off and on, so it shouldn't be difficult to fucking wreck you one day.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

mikebspeedracer: Honestly, a huge pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

sounds like someones still mad about being wrong last year.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

I remain mad about every time I was ever wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

^^^^^ Agreed. At first it was difficult navigating this mortal labyrinth with an ever-growing Jacob Marley-esque chain that constantly reminds me of my failures to myself and my society, but I am more or less used to it now.

Bigger conflict would be Daft Punk vs Dre
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Hmmm, Leave it to a discussion between Daft Punk and Radiohead to start ego trip fights

I'm surprised by the results. Honestly, I'm not a huge Radiohead fan. But i thought most people would choose them over Daft Punk. Well, Goldenvoice better take note.

In Which 75% Of Coachella Message Board Members Who Bothered To Read And Then Vote In This Poll Demonstrate That They Have A Large Studded Dildo Crammed Up Their Ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

I can understand the die hard "All the stuff they did after Kid A is just as good!" Radiohead fans choosing them, but the poll clearly illustrates most normal people would choose the much rarer act.
    Years Attended:

I'd rather see Skrillex. If you haven't heard, he's the future of techno music and dub step.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

^^ if you didn't know already, you sound like a kid talking out of his ass. Radiohead and Daft Punk are legendary acts that put on amazing live shows with great visuals and lights. Skrillex on the other hand is somewhat impressive in the studio but never performs live (because its all played from iTunes on his computer) and I've never heard anyone talk about him having great visuals.

Also on a side note, Daft Punk winning is kinda what I expected but I though it would be a little closer especially with Radiohead playing twice this year. Hopefully GV noticed and they will do what they can to get DP next year.
    Last edited by mikebspeedracer; 03-18-2012 at 01:18 PM.