Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekend 2 Car Camping DJ sets of music that doesn't suck!!

Default Re: Weekend 2 Car Camping DJ sets of music that doesn't suck!!

Crossing my fingers I don't end up camping next to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

wanna PM me when you figure it out since I probably won't be in this thread again?

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Crossing my fingers I don't end up camping next to you.
    Likewise. It's inconsiderate dicks like this who ruin camping for everyone else. We get it that YOU think you are having a good time, but there is a lack of consideration for others, all too common at Coachella.
    Last edited by CitizenJ; 02-23-2012 at 11:48 AM.

I hope I have guys like this camping next to me so they don't trip when I wanna play loud music

I have a small lighting setup that reacts to music thats loud enough, all I need is a free outlet to plug it in...perhaps this would be neat to have pointed in the direction of your disco ball
    I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member...

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I hope I have guys like this camping next to me so they don't trip when I wanna play loud music
    No shit. They should have the lots split up by Pro lot , Sleep lot , Rape lot.... Although pro lot and rape lot could be one in the same..

Wait, is it "one and the same"... or "one in the same"?

GUETTA ...ruling please

They should just have a dome on the campsite, which they have, that plays music till 2am... away from the campsites. 99.9% of people are paying to see other bands play, not you are your buddies playing annoying stuff on your itunes shuffle. Camping is an only option at Coachella for most, and the only way they can go to Coachella and stay near by, not so much a greenlight to turn Everyones life into a rave while they take it easy after a long day.

Go to church bitch!

Camptards will come from near and far to untz.
    Put in your ear plugs and go Mimi's grandpa.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 02-23-2012 at 03:29 PM.

if you don't wanna worry about loud neighbors... get a hotel. jesus this is coachella camping.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicMan View Post
    if you don't wanna worry about loud neighbors... get a hotel. jesus this is coachella camping.
    I could say the same to you. If you want to throw a little rave go get a hotel room. considering the hotel rooms cost 400-500 dollars more, and sell out like a year in advance, Not really an option. All you rave-tards use excuses like this to mess with everyone else. I'm not there for the same shit you are, you will have to deal with that. I don't care about the Sahara. This isn't EDC for christ sake. I'd like to get a space next to one of these tents and blast music as loud as possible that they dislike, like a Jack Johnson. Just super loud Jack Johnson into your tent... Whats that? You want me to turn it down so you can party? Jesus man, if you wanted to listen to your own music you should get a hotel room.

We don't care about the Sahara this year either. That's the point.

But on the real, hope I don't camp next to your grumpy ass!

I'll play jack, white buffalo, mason Jennings, Paul Simon, cat Stevens, the dead, Rollin stones, Tom petty, ziggy stardust, Leon russell and all the other mellow shit my dad would approve of during the day.

You should just sell yor tickets and go to stagecoach. I hear they go to bed at 8pm and no one plays country music in the campgrounds.

Just bring earplugs doggie, and some welding glasses...don't wat the lazer to keep you awake.

Goat - sounds like citizenj has challanged you to a untzing battle... best setup wins. Loser must endure whatever playlist the other is playing at maximum volumes for the duration of the weekend. Winner will also recieve free shrooms from an unsaid source. Gentlemen start your untzing

I'll play jack, white buffalo, mason Jennings, Paul Simon, cat Stevens, the dead, Rollin stones, Tom petty, ziggy stardust, Leon russell and all the other mellow shit my dad would approve of during the day.
    I hear EDC is all at night. You should go check it out. No one needs to complain about how bad the Sahara is anymore. No one sleeps. Seems like it would be more up your alley. Bring your Pacifiers & candy necklaces.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    Goat - sounds like citizenj has challanged you to a untzing battle... best setup wins. Loser must endure whatever playlist the other is playing at maximum volumes for the duration of the weekend. Winner will also recieve free shrooms from an unsaid source. Gentlemen start your untzing
    Haha, I am going with about 7-8 other people who want to rock out all day and then hang out at our tent for a few hours and then get some sleep. My only thing is how Inconsiderate people are in the campsite. Our lifestyle or you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    I hear EDC is all at night. You should go check it out. No one needs to complain about how bad the Sahara is anymore. No one sleeps. Seems like it would be more up your alley. Bring your Pacifiers & candy necklaces.
    Cause you know me right?

Listen dildo...in 15+ years of me listening to drum and bass, never ever ever have I gone to an EDC .

When a mother fucker with a badge or a yellow shirt asks me to shut down the music, I will do so.
    Might even turn it down a couple notches if a neighbor asks politely.
    You being a cry baby here and complaining about your hypothetical bitch made position isn't going to help your cause.
    Trying to judge me and hate on whatever stereotype you are forming is the worst form of ignorance.

Shut the fuck up, hit the joint and try to have some fun, you might enjoy yourself.
    Partypooping barn yard.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 02-23-2012 at 04:12 PM.

You better KNOT mention that shit again citizenJ

...Listen dildo...
    ...When a mother fucker with a badge or a yellow shirt...
    ...You being a cry baby here and complaining about your hypothetical bitch made position...
    ...worst form of ignorance...
    ...Shut the fuck up...
    Attack Goat indeed. Haha.

Dude, it's not a big thing. I'm not even looking out for me so much. I just know that ALL types of people go to Coachella, and I just don't like when, in general, people do things that encroach on others without their desire. I would come over and say if you could turn it down politely. Hell, I might partake, if the music wasn't to abrasive to my own musical sensibilities. I know I would just prefer it off by 1am or so, but I, personally, would compromise. I just know that if I was blasting my favorite music really loudly, and there was a tent of people next to me trying to sleep, I would feel bad about it.

Haha, I am going with about 7-8 other people who want to rock out all day and then hang out at our tent for a few hours and then get some sleep. My only thing is how Inconsiderate people are in the campsite. Our lifestyle or you suck.
    We share the same lifestyle. We're at a music fest buddy.
    This is my first time in the campground. I have always heard its an endless party.
    There is a noise curfew. I will be following that. The music will be different every night.
    It's hard to keep everyone happy when your camping with thousands of raging kids from all over the world.
    Tell some Australians to go take a nap when they flew across the world and left the opposite time zone and seasons.

Not everyone is a stuck up prude driving an hour from LA. Not everyone has time off work to go sleep in a fucking grass
    field. Not everyone wants to pay $400+ to be a fucking bitch.

Sleep is the cousin of death. No Fucking Mames Puto!

Dude, it's not a big thing. I'm not even looking out for me so much. I just know that ALL types of people go to Coachella, and I just don't like when, in general, people do things that encroach on others without their desire. I would come over and say if you could turn it down politely. Hell, I might partake, if the music wasn't to abrasive to my own musical sensibilities. I know I would just prefer it off by 1am or so, but I, personally, would compromise. I just know that if I was blasting my favorite music really loudly, and there was a tent of people next to me trying to sleep, I would feel bad about it.
    I will have minimum of three campsites on each side of me that will be friends.

I have enough to worry about trying to keep people that like noise happy. Keeping people that want silence happy is NOT a concern. Just come by and introduce and have a fucking drink. Lighten up. It's Coachella!

Leave your drama in your cubicle.

Listen , no one in here is saying that they are going to blatantly disrespect everyone around them. It is coachella though. Dance parties will happen. you gotta kind of expect that. It goes both ways and I think everyone knows there are people trying to sleep at 3 am and most people will be respectfull of that so just chill your biscuits.
    Last edited by NachoCat; 02-23-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Not everyone wants to pay $400+ to be a fucking bitch.
    Maybe my favorite line I have ever seen on the Coachella forums.

Sorry for comming in hot.

I am SUPER Excited. We should trade candy.

So excite so excite. There will be a noose to hang candy ravers from. PLUR

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    Listen , no one in here is saying that they are going to blatantly disrespect everyone around them. It is coachella though. Dance parties will happen. you gotta kind of expect that. It goes both ways and I think everyone knows there are people trying to sleep at 3 am and most people will be respectfull of that so just chill your biscuits.
    Biscuits in the fridge man. I have camped before and I know many don't stop at 3am. I am saying what you are saying, that it goes both ways. That is what I am saying. Some people just really don't take kindly too it.

Sorry for comming in hot.

I am SUPER Excited. We should trade candy.

So excite so excite. There will be a noose to hang candy ravers from. PLUR
    Have any Pogs?

I don't have juice to run more than 3 hours a night.
    I'm pretty sure it will only be bumping till 2 -3 max.

At that point we will put on some chill shit on the Bose and lay low.

If kids are cracked on drugs tho...the shitty loud music is better than hearing them talk and smoke cigarettes till the sun comes up.

I'm down with Goat and NachoCat! I would love to meet up with you guys in the campsite I am sure our groups would get along great! I see you are from Phx Nacho, I am in Mesa you guys got a big group going? We have 6 campsites so far all going together....gonna have a nice dance floor and deep cycle batteries with a solar float charger to keep them charged while at the festival during the day! We will never run out of juice and don't have to idle the car all day/night.
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Go to the solar thread and post the specs of your set up.

I hate everyone so don't assume we will get along.

Pretty sure I did post my setup in the solar thread at some point, or maybe the campsite innovations thread I am not sure.

If it is your first time camping at Coachella you will be glad you did, I have camped the past 2 years and it is half the fun for me.
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles