Thread: EXCHANGE 2 Indian Wells Shuttle Passes for 2 La Quinta (Yellow Line) Shuttle Passes

Default EXCHANGE 2 Indian Wells Shuttle Passes for 2 La Quinta (Yellow Line) Shuttle Passes

Hello! I have 2 shuttle passes (drop-off/pick-up at Indian Wells) that I am looking to swap for 2 La Quinta (Yellow Line) shuttle passes. My lodging changed at the last minute so I now need to be dropped off/picked up at La Quinta. Please let me know if this switch works for you. No cost involved.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lgrumet; 02-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Lurker

Default Re: EXCHANGE 2 Indian Wells Shuttle Passes for 2 La Quinta (Yellow Line) Shuttle Pass

Hi, I just want to know if this is for weekend 1 and if so are the 2 Indian Wells shuttle line under red zone 2?

Default Re: EXCHANGE 2 Indian Wells Shuttle Passes for 2 La Quinta (Yellow Line) Shuttle Pass

Are these for weekend one? Have you exchanged yet? Thanks!

I have one La Quinta Yellow line pass and am in need of the blue line! PM me if you are still looking. Can even exchange one and one and Ill buy the other off you so you can purchase a blue.

i have TWO Yellow shuttle passes for sell ! contact me: harmonyneira@yahoo.com