sup. I figure I might as well get a start on getting to know some people at Coachella by offering a ride! This'll be my first Coachella, and I'm going alone. I'm flying into SNA on Thursday morning around 9:30am, and I'll need to be back at the airport on Monday by 1pm. I have a mid-size rental car reservation so I should be able to comfortably fit 3 other people + luggage (as long as everyone's luggage isn't ridiculously big).
so if this could help you, let me know.
Some more basics about me if you care to know:
- Currently have a hotel room in Palm Springs but I'm not against camping if someone has a car camping pass but no ride and they don't mind me tagging along.
- I like some beers, not really big on drugs but don't really give a shit if that's your thing.
- Also don't really give a shit about gas money but if you want to pitch in that'd be awfully sweet of you.
- 26 year old male. going alone because my wife decided cheating on me would be a good idea. ditched her and sold her ticket, but she wasn't going to stop me from having the time of my life at coachella.
- Stoked to see Refused, Arctic Monkeys, Other Lives, M83, Bon Iver, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Gotye, Explosions in the Sky, and tons more.