Papadosio
    The Werks
    The Wood Brothers
    Lettuce
    The Lumineers
    Everyone Orchestra
    The Rex Jam

Default Re: All Good Festival 2012

Phil Lesh and Bob Weir doing separate sets, is this the set up for a further Furthur show here at another announcement? Either way not that bad so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

I'm going to this this year, and have been the past 2, definitely one of my favorite festivals... I've never been to Coachella though would like to make the trip out one year, it's just so far for me. Anyways here is a podcast that you can listen to and get psyched for some All Good, has past and present artists on it. http://tinyurl.com/7c464er

Here's a list of the 4th round artist additions for your viewing pleasure!! Dark Star Orchestra - Larry Keel - Jerry Joseph & The Jackmormons - Passafire - The Devil Makes Three - Corey Harris & The Rasta Blues Experience - Rubblebucket - The Pimps of Joytime - Red Wanting Blue - Moon Hooch - Cris Jacobs Band - DJ Who

who's going this year?

All Good festival is offering even better VIP packages this year, which includes special viewing area of the stages, discounted beverages (beer!), VIP entrance to the festival, and a few other nice luxuries like air conditioned bathrooms! Pretty nice, and I can't believe more people on here aren't psyched for this, but I guess it's pretty far to travel for most of you guys.

All Good's Thursday Night throwdown has been announced and its rarely looked this good! Phil Lesh and Friends - Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby with Branford Marsalis - Shpongle (Simon Posford) Presents The Masquerade - Trampled By Turtles - The Werks - The Lumineers.... so excited!

friendly reminder guys, this may be one of your last chances to get a ticket still at 189$ for your four day pass. And the Thursday night throwdown is one you want to catch! You get all this for 189$

The Allman Brothers Band, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Flaming Lips, Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby featuring special guest Branford Marsalis, Michael Franti, Yonder Mountain String Band, Lotus, Dark Star Orchestra, G. Love & Special Sauce, Big Gigantic, Galactic, Shpongle presents The Masquerade, SOJA, Mickey Hart Band, Trampled By Turtles, Railroad Earth, Papadosio, The Werks, Tea Leaf Green, Conspirator, Greensky Bluegrass Lettuce, The Wood Brothers, ALO, Larry Keel & Natural Bridge, The New Mastersounds Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons, Passafire, Devil Makes Three, Corey Harris & The Rasta Blues Experience, Rubblebucket, Elephant Revival, The Lumineers, The Pimps of Joytime, Red Wanting Blue, Everyone Orchestra, The Macpodz, Dirtfoot, Moon Hooch, Yellow Dubmarine, Rumpke Mountain Boys, Cris Jacobs Band, The 4onthefloor The Rex Jam and DJ Who.

See you in July I hope!

Listen to the stellar line-up for All Good with their Podcast - and get pumped for this year's All Good Festival! Featuring Railroad Earth - Elko, The Bridge - Big Wheel, Lotus - Behind Midwest Storefronts, Tea Leaf Green - Devil's Pay, Big Gigantic - High & Rising, Dark Star Orchestra - Not Fade Away

http://soundcloud.com/allgoodfestiva...stival-2012-12

I personally can't wait for this, and I hope I see some of you down there!

All Good Festival 4 Nights of Music only $199!

The paradise known as Legend Valley will be taken over by the cream of the festival crop enlightening their souls with * The Allman Brothers Band * Phil Lesh & Friends * The Flaming Lips * Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby featuring special guest Branford Marsalis * Michael Franti * Yonder Mountain String Band * Lotus * Dark Star Orchestra * G. Love & Special Sauce * Big Gigantic * Galactic * Shpongle presents The Masquerade * SOJA * Mickey Hart Band * Trampled By Turtles * Railroad Earth * Papadosio * The Werks * Tea Leaf Green * Conspirator * Greensky Bluegrass * Lettuce * The Wood Brothers * ALO * Larry Keel & Natural Bridge * Jerry Joseph & the Jackmormons * Passafire * Devil Makes Three * Corey Harris & The Rasta Blues Experience * Rubblebucket * Elephant Revival * The Lumineers * The Pimps Of Joytime * Red Wanting Blue * Everyone Orchestra * The Macpodz * Dirtfoot * Moon Hooch * Yellow Dubmarine * Rumpke Mountain Boys * Cris Jacobs Band * the 4onthefloor * The Rex Jam * DJ Who

Personally cannot wait to see a Galactic late night. I've never seen these guys and it's a good switch up from the usual electronica that All Good sticks to with late nights. I love electronica but I'm really into these guys atm. Other than that Shpongle, Flaming Lips, Allman Brothers Band, Trampled by Turtles! This is one of the best lineups of the summer and no conflicting sets do it for me.