Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl. 18. first time going to Coachella from San Diego (weekend 1)

Default Girl. 18. first time going to Coachella from San Diego (weekend 1)

looking for people to have fun with. I need a place to stay. I will buy my own car camping pass if nobody has space to offer, but if anyone is interested in making new friends at least for the weekend especially others like me who are "going alone", shoot me a message.
    Last edited by ouh_honey; 02-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Default Re: Girl. 18. first time going to Coachella from San Diego (weekend 1)

you gon' get raped.

Why quotations around going alone?

hmmm because I guess going to something where many others, in this case many MANY others will be at, isn't being alone. know what I mean?

sent u a message, i love meeting new people at coachella, its amazing.
    verveman77:

Quote Originally Posted by verveman77 View Post
    sent u a message, i love meeting new people at coachella, its amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

Hey Girl, I am veteran Chellian and would love to show you around and could give you a great place to stay where you'd be really comfortable. Go ahead and send me a PM with some info about you and a pic and we can see if we can work this thing out.

Gorillex has to be one of the worst possible choices.

subscription to Barely Legal and salivate in anticipation before opening the new issue

Quote Originally Posted by ouh_honey View Post
    looking for people to have fun with. I need a place to stay. I will buy my own car camping pass if nobody has space to offer, but if anyone is interested in making new friends at least for the weekend especially others like me who are "going alone", shoot me a message.
    You better hurry up if you want to buy a pass. So I am assuming you are driving yourself or do you need a ride too?

If you don't have a car you can't camp in the car camping without a car. I had a buddy that wanted to buy an extra spot so he had more room and they would not let him without a car
    Coachella 2011 2012 and soon to be 2013

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

i'd be happy to give you a place to stay but I'm gonna need to see your tits first.
    August 1 - Black Label Society
    August 14 - Nine Inch Nails/Soundgarden/DEP
    August 27 - Röyksopp & Robyn
    August 30 - Sleep
    August 31 - Sleep
    September 5 - Seth Troxler
    September 14 - Lily Allen
    September 16 - Earth
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 12 - Austin City Limits: Day 3
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Metal Festival
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 23 - Caribou

you gon' get raped.
    That only happens at Stagecoach.

Quote Originally Posted by Womp Wobble View Post
    You better hurry up if you want to buy a pass. So I am assuming you are driving yourself or do you need a ride too?

If you don't have a car you can't camp in the car camping without a car. I had a buddy that wanted to buy an extra spot so he had more room and they would not let him without a car
    Yeah I have a car and I'm giving it a few days and see if anything gets arranged before I decide on buying the pass. [I know I should buy it now, but Friday's when I get paid ]

...my car isn't in the right condition to go, so I'm switching cars with my mom, she'd rather me not drive, which is why I kind of rather find other people to go with, but its okay if I don't really..

Pm me a facebook link to your profile and ill see what I can do

props to anyone thats willing to go to coachella alone for thier first time, ecspecialy 18yr old girls, wish there were more like you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Quote Originally Posted by profchaos View Post
    That only happens at Stagecoach.
    rather get raped by a hipster than a cowboy. All that tobacco juice dripping off his chin. The violent thrusts like he's riding a animal.

Yeah Gorillex is a Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    rather get raped by a hipster than a cowboy. All that tobacco juice dripping off his chin. The violent thrusts like he's riding a animal.

Or this security guard.

hey me and my friend (we're both 19) have a camping spot and are looking for people to split the costs with. message me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by profchaos View Post

Or this security guard.
    Now don't be giving security guards/officers a bad name. This was a parking lot attendant, a temp who probably lined up at a hiring tent days before the fest started.

/off topic

Good luck OP (not getting raped)

Guys, seriously, cut it out with the whole, "You're gonna get raped if you go alone," thing. If you use common sense, and don't get totally wasted out of your mind, then you should be all set.

^^You gon get raped

hahaha that's messed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

Car camping + from OC + leaving Thursday day space for 2 extras.

I'll be heading out to LA on Wednesday (4/11) where I'll meet up with my group, then to Indio early Thursday morning. If you need a ride and willing to chip in for gas message me.

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    that was AWESOME!!!!! needs to be sig'd
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Cool Re: Girl. 18. first time going to Coachella from San Diego (weekend 1)

your a brave soul. this is my first as well. me and 3 friends from New Orleans have a spot if your interested. should be quite the weekend so message me if your still looking.

=P Chellin like a felon 2012

395227_10150683992466648_20281766647_11862835_1823739574_n.jpg

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by RABABLAZE View Post
    your a brave soul. this is my first as well. me and 3 friends from New Orleans have a spot if your interested. should be quite the weekend so message me if your still looking.

=P Chellin like a felon 2012

That rapage of the English language doesn't bode well for you, OP.
    last.fm
    Friday: Yuck Kendrick Lamar Other Lives The Black Angels Frank Ocean M83 The Rapture Explosions in the Sky Amon Tobin
    Saturday: Radiohead Bon Iver Miike Snow Flying Lotus SBTRKT A$AP Rocky Azealia Banks We Were Promised Jetpacks Keep Shelly in Athens
    Sunday: At The Drive-In Dr. Dre & Snoop The Weeknd Justice Modeselektor Santigold Nero Thundercat Metronomy Wild Beasts Real Estate

*subject to change