Thread: I'll share a campsite for a ride for 2 from Bay Area/Sac to Coachella and back

Default I'll share a campsite for a ride for 2 from Bay Area/Sac to Coachella and back

WEEKEND 1

I'll share an onsite campsite for a ride for 2 from Bay Area or Sacramento to Coachella and back.

My friend and I are both college students and she is flying into Sac from Pennsylvania Wed. night. This will be my 5th or 6th year at Coachella. We're looking for a ride and are willing to share our site to smooth the bargain. Obviously we'd be willing to contribute to gas as well. Message me back if you're interested, it'd be a huge help to us both. You can also email me at dhstanton@ucdavis.edu.

Thanks!
    Dylan

Lurker

Default Re: I'll share a campsite for a ride for 2 from Bay Area/Sac to Coachella and back

If you get to LAX or find a way down to LA I can drive in excahge for a site. My friends could not get passes but I could. I went to Bonnaroo last year as well as other festivals and have been so psyched for Coachella all year but now i have no real plan. Email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com and we can talk further if you are interested