Thread: Carpool from LAX, Weekend 1?

Lurker

Default Carpool from LAX, Weekend 1?

Hey, I'm looking for a carpool for weekend 1. I'm going solo this year, and I'm a 20 year old female. I'm flying into LAX Thursday morning, and my return flight is Monday afternoon. I have a car camping pass to share and am willing to pitch in for gas. This'll be my third Coachella and I'm looking forward to having a great time!

Lurker

Default Re: Carpool from LAX, Weekend 1?

Um, same. I live in LA but am going solo due to friends not being able to get passes. I am 23 female and dont want to miss out on the opportunity! I can ride share in echange for sharing a campsite. Email me at foster.michelle.e@gmail.com!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for a carpool for weekend 1. I'm going solo this year, and I'm a 20 year old female. I'm flying into LAX Thursday morning, and my return flight is Monday afternoon. I have a car camping pass to share and am willing to pitch in for gas. This'll be my third Coachella and I'm looking forward to having a great time!
    If you're interested, I have room available in the SUV I am renting at LAX when I arrive in. Click here to view my original post offering a ride if anyone needs it. I won't be getting into LAX til the afternoon but if you don't have a problem waiting around, I have no problem offering you a lift.

Lurker

bump