Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 93

Thread: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

  1. #31
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,898

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  2. #32
    Member Mr. Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA & Mililani
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    I hate "Levels" but I must admit, "Seek Bromance" is my guilty pleasure. I would sprint from Dre and Snoop to the Sahara just to hear Avicii spin that track.
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    corona
    Posts
    661

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by evobeatsti View Post
    How could I forget these LEVELS!

    lol you guys are the biggest bunch of scraggly vaginas i have ever laid eyes on since gueditas failed sex change.

    seriously it's like bitching that everyone plays around the world or one more time.

    we get it your a hipster and you want them to play the songs that only you know and you think are the best and that everything else sucks we get it we get it you're 'cool'

    go smoke some cigarettes

  4. #34
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,131

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    "EDM."

  5. #35

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    I don't care what anyone says Levels is a great song, and it never gets old. Got another one for you:

  6. #36
    Member airforcefoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    50

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    How about these levels?

  7. #37
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,246

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhead4 View Post
    I don't care what anyone says Levels is a great song, and it never gets old. Got another one for you:
    accurate name
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - The Zombies / Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

  8. #38
    Member thefrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,813

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    The main stage at EDC Las Vegas was so, so, so fucking SICK... but there wasn't one quality DJ playing on it. Not a single fucking one.

    Amazing stage, amazing visuals.... garbage music.
    Wolfgang Gartner.
    2013 = Coverchella

    2011 = Perfectchella

  9. #39

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    The main stage at EDC Las Vegas was so, so, so fucking SICK... but there wasn't one quality DJ playing on it. Not a single fucking one.

    Amazing stage, amazing visuals.... garbage music.
    SVD, A&B, SHM

  10. #40

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Oh god... Please No
    http://www.livesets.at/2012/01/30/su...ll-28-01-2012/

    Tracklist

    [00:00] 01. Tantrum Desire – Reach (Push The Feeling) (01:54)
    [01:54] 02. ID – ID (02:31)
    [04:25] 03. Netsky – Give & Take (01:48)
    [06:12] 04. Mind Vortex – Now It’s Time (01:05)
    [07:17] 05. Sub Focus – Stomp (01:26)
    [08:43] 06. Porter Robinson – Spitfire (Kill The Noise Remix) (01:58)
    [10:42] 07. Sub Focus – Rock It VIP (01:59)
    [12:40] 08. Wilkinson – Tonight (01:26)
    [14:07] 09. Sub Focus – Timewarp (01:26)
    [15:33] 10. Sub Focus – Vapourise (00:43)
    [16:16] 11. ID – ID (01:05)
    [17:21] 12. ID – ID (00:42)
    [18:02] 13. Skrillex – Ruffneck (FULL Flex) (00:44)
    [18:47] 14. Rusko feat. Amber Coffman – Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) (01:48)
    [20:35] 15. Sub Focus – Follow The Light (05:33)
    [26:07] 16. Sub Focus feat. Takura – Coming Closer (00:53)
    [27:01] 17. Benga – Any Steppers (01:20)
    [28:21] 18. Sub Focus feat. Kenzie May – Falling Dawn (02:20)
    [30:40] 19. Avicii – Levels (Skrillex Remix) (01:18)
    [31:59] 20. 12th Planet, Skrillex & Kill The Noise feat. GMCFOSHO – Burst (00:55)
    [32:54] 21. ID – ID (02:13)
    [35:07] 22. ID – ID (01:30)
    [36:37] 23. Mosca – Bax (00:57)
    [37:33] 24. ID – ID (01:46)
    [39:19] 25. Sub Focus – Last Jungle (01:49)
    [41:08] 26. Skrillex – San Diego VIP (02:38)

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    The real question is how many times will it be played on Main Stage?

    "Thanks we're Radiohead and before we go, we want to play one more song, by a very good friend of ours from Sweden"

    *Heads explode*

  12. #42

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by evobeatsti View Post
    Oh god... Please No
    http://www.livesets.at/2012/01/30/su...ll-28-01-2012/

    Tracklist

    [00:00] 01. Tantrum Desire – Reach (Push The Feeling) (01:54)
    [01:54] 02. ID – ID (02:31)
    [04:25] 03. Netsky – Give & Take (01:48)
    [06:12] 04. Mind Vortex – Now It’s Time (01:05)
    [07:17] 05. Sub Focus – Stomp (01:26)
    [08:43] 06. Porter Robinson – Spitfire (Kill The Noise Remix) (01:58)
    [10:42] 07. Sub Focus – Rock It VIP (01:59)
    [12:40] 08. Wilkinson – Tonight (01:26)
    [14:07] 09. Sub Focus – Timewarp (01:26)
    [15:33] 10. Sub Focus – Vapourise (00:43)
    [16:16] 11. ID – ID (01:05)
    [17:21] 12. ID – ID (00:42)
    [18:02] 13. Skrillex – Ruffneck (FULL Flex) (00:44)
    [18:47] 14. Rusko feat. Amber Coffman – Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) (01:48)
    [20:35] 15. Sub Focus – Follow The Light (05:33)
    [26:07] 16. Sub Focus feat. Takura – Coming Closer (00:53)
    [27:01] 17. Benga – Any Steppers (01:20)
    [28:21] 18. Sub Focus feat. Kenzie May – Falling Dawn (02:20)
    [30:40] 19. Avicii – Levels (Skrillex Remix) (01:18)
    [31:59] 20. 12th Planet, Skrillex & Kill The Noise feat. GMCFOSHO – Burst (00:55)
    [32:54] 21. ID – ID (02:13)
    [35:07] 22. ID – ID (01:30)
    [36:37] 23. Mosca – Bax (00:57)
    [37:33] 24. ID – ID (01:46)
    [39:19] 25. Sub Focus – Last Jungle (01:49)
    [41:08] 26. Skrillex – San Diego VIP (02:38)
    Is this a dj set? I dunno, seems like he isn't playing enough of his own material for it to be a live set, and from what I've heard, Sub Focus will be live at Coachella.

  13. #43

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
    Is this a dj set? I dunno, seems like he isn't playing enough of his own material for it to be a live set, and from what I've heard, Sub Focus will be live at Coachella.
    it says live from Hull?? it was for the BBC Radio 1 live essential mix so I thought all the artists were bringing out live sets

  14. #44

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
    Is this a dj set? I dunno, seems like he isn't playing enough of his own material for it to be a live set, and from what I've heard, Sub Focus will be live at Coachella.
    youre right, dj set.

  15. #45

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Avicii - Levels for 10 hours! Thank me later...


  16. #46

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    haha just about to post

  17. #47
    Member Lemonpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The DP
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoGwenPlease View Post
    In the sahara? 20
    On the mainstage? 5
    In the campgrounds? At least 50
    People involuntarily whistling it? 100
    The Replacements --> The Knife --> Outkast

  18. #48
    Member wstsidela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,734

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Barbara Streisand
    or going back 5 years: "Because we... are... your friends. You... never be alone again... so come on!"
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

  19. #49
    Member NoGwenPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tempe Aidz / Team Diamnd
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    The main stage at EDC Las Vegas was so, so, so fucking SICK... but there wasn't one quality DJ playing on it. Not a single fucking one.

    Amazing stage, amazing visuals.... garbage music.
    Fuck you, Above & Beyond was amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

  20. #50
    Member Mr. Porter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    LA & Mililani
    Posts
    1,758

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    I could believe SVD and A&B were amazing. I actually wanted both, preferably A&B, on the lineup
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

  21. #51
    Member Ambassador of Coachella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Salton Sea, CA
    Posts
    93

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    All day long, 2 weekends strait...
    Coachella 02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,12,13,14,15!

  22. #52

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Thank you to whoever posted this video. It proves there is a Baby Jesus and that she knows all about comic relief!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kylie*Says*Relax View Post
    I was going to request that AVICII's set consist of nothing but Levels on repeat. . . but now that our Whitney and our Etta are no longer with us, the only way I can go on living is if Levels is played All Day, Every Day inside the Sahara Tent!!!!!
    Last edited by Kylie*Says*Relax; 02-15-2012 at 09:56 AM.

  23. #53
    Member NoGwenPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tempe Aidz / Team Diamnd
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post
    I could believe SVD and A&B were amazing. I actually wanted both, preferably A&B, on the lineup
    A&B is always money. Totally wish they were at coach this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

  24. #54
    Member NoGwenPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tempe Aidz / Team Diamnd
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    I'm getting a few of these printed up...

    http://www.customink.com/designs/lev..._txt-_-button1

    If I hear anything close to levels I'm going to turn down the music at your campsite.
    Quote Originally Posted by TanTan View Post
    Jesus could be closing the outdoor stage and conflict with OutKast, and I would still be up front for Andre3000's comeback

  25. #55
    Nick o
    Guest

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    lol you guys are the biggest bunch of scraggly vaginas i have ever laid eyes on since gueditas failed sex change.

    seriously it's like bitching that everyone plays around the world or one more time.

    we get it your a hipster and you want them to play the songs that only you know and you think are the best and that everything else sucks we get it we get it you're 'cool'

    go smoke some cigarettes
    this > rest of this read

    but yes above & beyond on mainstage was awesome, was bummed i missed wolfgang on mainstage but ended up catching his other set on sunday. he threw down as always, fuckin love wolfgang, his set at coachella 2010 was great too

  26. #56

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    ^ Two complete hipster comments.

  27. #57

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    I got through most of 2008 enjoying every time I heard "& Down", but since then I have gotten old and bitter.

  28. #58

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    ^^^^^ hipsters


    <--------------- only real dude in this thread / avicii superfan


    VVVVVVVVV hipsters

  29. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Maybe the big hit of 2012 will be out by then and remixed by everyone and anyone. Not much time to do that though.

  30. #60

    Default Re: How Many Times Will Levels Be Played in Sahara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Womp Wobble View Post
    Maybe the big hit of 2012 will be out by then and remixed by everyone and anyone. Not much time to do that though.
    Hopefully will come out during WMC

Similar Threads

  1. Sahara Tent Late Add Never Played at Coachella Before Wishes
    By seriouslypeople in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:19 AM
  3. How many times has Radiohead played Coachella?
    By Jremy in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:53 AM
  5. predict sahara times
    By buymarshon in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •