Thread: Need a Ride Tempe/Phoenix Area (Weekend 2)

Default Need a Ride Tempe/Phoenix Area (Weekend 2)

My friend and I need a ride to Coachella for Weekend 2. We are willing to pitch in for gas money and food. We also have a car-camping spot, so if somebody would like to park their car onto our space and share it with us, that would be no problem, but obviously not required.

Default Re: Need a Ride Tempe/Phoenix Area (Weekend 2)

Remember you need to have a car in your car camping spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nherbert View Post
    My friend and I need a ride to Coachella for Weekend 2. We are willing to pitch in for gas money and food. We also have a car-camping spot, so if somebody would like to park their car onto our space and share it with us, that would be no problem, but obviously not required.
    You guys dont have a car to use for car camping?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut it down.

Tent camping was sold out when we were buying our passes, so we went with car-camping hoping we'd be able to work something out. It doesn't appear that way atm though, so if anyone wants to park on our spot and share it with us, that's totally fine!

I am also looking for a ride from Tempe/Phoenix for myself and my girlfriend. We both have a place to camp, we're just trying to find a way there and back, and of course we'd be happy to split gas! If you guys end up finding a carpool that has some room, I'd really appreciate a heads up! Feel free to PM me or email at: cory.j.bergquist@gmail.com

We're both laid back and very excited to be on the polo field!

Quote Originally Posted by grind View Post
    I am also looking for a ride from Tempe/Phoenix for myself and my girlfriend. We both have a place to camp, we're just trying to find a way there and back, and of course we'd be happy to split gas! If you guys end up finding a carpool that has some room, I'd really appreciate a heads up! Feel free to PM me or email at: cory.j.bergquist@gmail.com

We're both laid back and very excited to be on the polo field!
    Sure thing man! If you find a ride with room I'd appreciate an e-mail as well. Nherber1@asu.edu

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Nherbert View Post
    Sure thing man! If you find a ride with room I'd appreciate an e-mail as well. Nherber1@asu.edu
    Sounds good I'll definitely keep you updated. I know things will start to fall into place as April gets close. I didn't find a ride until the last few weeks last year haha.