Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

Default Re: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

Most disgusting thing I've seen is a girl pull out her tampon and throw it towards the stage... definitely didnt make it. Oh the poor bastard it landed on.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highly Refined Pirate View Post
    Most disgusting thing I've seen is a girl pull out her tampon and throw it towards the stage... definitely didnt make it. Oh the poor bastard it landed on.
    That is absolutely the most disgusting thing ever. EW
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Wow, this is worse than the pee drinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

I used to fuck this ruthless girl years ago, she once pulled out her tampon and flung it at the wall before a massacre sex session.

Not so bad right? The wall was the guest room at my buddies house.
    I blacked out afterwards an the next day all my buddies put out the word that whoever did it was gonna get a beat down and the "fuck room" was now off limits.

Taking it to the grave, just like when we smashed a car through y buddies garage and killed his parakeets.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post

Taking it to the grave, just like when we smashed a car through y buddies garage and killed his parakeets.
    I hit a Colonel sanders statue with my buddy's truck. He still doesn't know it was me.
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by IRSCOTT View Post
    I Consider myself more of a luker less of a troll thank you.
    Oh I see you're just a fucking piss of shit, got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    Oh I see you're just a fucking piss of shit, got it.
    yes my urethra and anus are conjoined how would one possibly know that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

This takes the cake for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

a Coachella collector's item

Quote Originally Posted by lehorne View Post
    a Coachella collector's item
    Dude i still get mad just reading about the tampon story. I would rage if that happened to me.

So period blood makes you more upset than poop in the shower?

Maybe he doesn't know how he was nourished before he was born.

Well, maybe we don't.

Although drunken, drugged out Sahara tent blood is rather disgusting.
    Last edited by algunz; 02-25-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Pre-pubescent period blood - best oxymoron ever

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I think both rank up there. I just never got into that phase of my life where I thought doing disgusting things was humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Maybe he doesn't know how he was nourished before he was born.
    I was nourished through a placenta, which isn't the same as the endometrial lining of a uterus. Either way its pretty filthy to throw a used tampon.

Although drunken, drugged out Sahara tent blood is rather disgusting.[/QUOTE]

imagery is powerful.

sunday morning my camping group woke up around 6am only to find 2 what appeared to be mindless college freshmen in a pile of their vomit we assumed, ass to the sky naked confused as all hell waking up. no idea how they ended up under our canopy nor did anyone in our group partake in whatever activites these two indulged themselves in haha. well, we offered them clean shirts and water and they were on their way bottomless on a trek to find their home base. hope you girls found home, and by home i don't mean some frat bro's campsite 3 tents down.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    I think both would equally piss me off/make me puke if someone threw it and it landed on me. *gags*

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

yeah, a random used tampon hitting me in the face at coachella would cause me to go directly to the med tent for some anti biotics. if someone shoved a tampon up their ass and threw it at me, i'd probably do the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by blueduck View Post
    Poop in the showers!
    you son of a fuck....
    never before entering this thread had I thought of this...
    Im gonna were steel toed boots when I shower at Coachy from now on...

Quote Originally Posted by welgo800 View Post
    ....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!
    most disgusting thing in this thread i'd say

PHISH!!!

No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

This thread is giving me every reason NOT to want to go to Coachella! Gross! Choke! Puke!

Why can't people party but yet be civilized????? or is that an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by welgo800 View Post
    PHISH!!!

Good music for "old hippies"......

I have seen so many rank porta potties -- it's just unbelievable how people function. Shit smeared on the seat, shit smeared on the walls, shit all over the floor. It's a regular damn occurrence.

A tent in our car camping group did some pretty nasty-ass shit this year. One of them puked in their tent Thursday night and they proceeded to all continue sleeping there on top of it for the rest of the weekend. When we were cleaning this morning, they all kept saying, "I kept meaning to tell someone about it ..." or "I didn't want to clean it up until I could rag on so-and-so for doing it ..." or they were just too fucked up to notice.

For THREE fucking nights, they slept in a puke stinking tent. DOES NOT COMPUTE>

The portapotties this year did not seem to be cleaned/stocked with TP or hand sanitizer nearly as frequently as they were last year. Definitely disgusting. Maybe there was a different company handling them? I also wasn't thrilled with the new locations by the entrance and further out of the central food area.

That's not the most disgusting thing I saw (dude puking 4th row before gary clark jr.'s set, then having to smell it throughout, thank jeebus it was windy) but it was the most frequently encountered disgusting thing for me this year.
    '11, '12.1 coldchella

Lurker

On Friday afternoon, at the campgrounds, I had to use the portapotties (Lot 8) and they were in pretty poor condition at this point. I just wanted to get out of there as fast as I could. I overheard in the portapotty next to me a girl saying "fuck me, fuck me..." and surely enough, when I walk out, the door isn't fully closed and there was some nasty portapotty sex going down. Hands down most disgusting thing I saw/heard. I don't care how fucked up anybody is, that shit was foul. It literally caused me to gag, just thinking about it.

weird about the portapotties, this year i thought they were cleaner than usual. at least in camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

one of the shower guys was commenting on a poop he had to clean out of the showers this year.
    weekend one

Seriously - how do you just drop a turd in the shower? I'd imagine the shit hits your leg on the way down...

Coachella fascinates me with how disgusting people can be/act. It makes me believe there really are people out there who make Khloe and Lamar look like Pulitzer prize winners