Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

Default Re: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

Poop in the showers!
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    @Lithium

That guy is an asshole.
    yeah he was pretty fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    In 09 at chella we were trying to find the car by pressing the panic button on the alarm, I see the car and were walking to it. I unlock it and some douche bag comes out of no where trying to open the door and get inside the car.
    I yelled for him to back up and told him it was our car and he looked at me like a zombie, rolled thefuck out. Dude keeps trying to climb in the car and he's laughing and shit. For some reason I snapped (prob more drugged out than him, but different drugs) I grabbed the dude and pulled him outta the car and told him to scram. And he just kept saying "dude this is my car"
    And I'd ask "where's your keys buddy? " and he just kept trying to open the door and climb in on my lap now while I was in the drivers seat.
    Seriously almost caved this fuckers head in . Be careful about unlocking your car before you get to it. Haha
    Haha wow man. It's funny how some people react when they take drugs. I've personally never been that out of my mind. Maybe I'm not doing it right haha

I hate slops. I go broke or pass out before I can do dumb shit. I strive to be THAt guy but seem to remember everything and always be on point.

Yea I usually pass out before I get to the "creature" level too. Good thing for us, cuz god knows what we would've done over the years if we weren't this way...

Lurker

last year i interviwed the lsd-chick-who-tried-jumping-off-the-ferris-wheel. I havnt edited it and put it on youtube yet

*2010_2011_2012_2013_2014*

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgzombie View Post
    last year i interviwed the lsd-chick-who-tried-jumping-off-the-ferris-wheel. I havnt edited it and put it on youtube yet
    get on that, man
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

Mesa, Az, Amsterdam and Antwerp when I can!

Awesome= Volunteer hitting a huge glass pipe in between giving directions on a megaphone 20 feet from the mounted cops!

Disgusting!= Cop snorting something from a little plastic cocaine bullet! What a double standard!
    99, 01, 02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11,12,13, 14
    Dancing In The Desert and Loving Every Minute of Coachella!

Check out my Coachella pictures at Flickr.com under AJVaughn.com. Other art work there also!
    There are 3 Coachella sets on Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alanjvaughn/sets

coachella 07 ..... my group and myself was waiting in the massive line cars.... to get into the parking area at arround 1:00pm... the road was like a parking lot in its own because of the non-movement... we were there for about 30 mins.... then noticed two girls who jumped out of a car headed to some bushes next to the road.... we didnt take no real notice to this at the time.... but then the cars began to move forward... and we passed the area where they were standing... my group whitness one of the girls in a mini skirt standing up straight but with her legs spread like an upside down v and stream of piss falling down like a hidden faucet under her skirt.... my cousin in the car began to honk his car horn and sure enough every car in the line noticed her and began to do the same.... she replied by putting her hands up proud of what she was doing... shit was pretty funny

fri- OUTKAST- The Replacements- Chromeo- AFI- Bonobo- Zedd- the Glitch Mob- Grouplove-Anthony Green-ZZ Ward-Anti-Flag- Flatbush Zombies- Crosses
    sat- Mgmt- Fatboy Slim- Nas- Kid kudi- Sleigh Bells-City and Colour- Chvrches- Mogwai- Future Islands- Rl Grime- the Internet-
    sun- Beck- Calvin Harris- Motorhead- Duck Sause- Flosstradamus-Toy Dolls- Big Gigantic- Strfkr-Fishbone- Bombino- Poolside- Showtek
    05~06~07~09~11~12.2~13.1~13.2~14.1~14.2

Quote Originally Posted by furnace View Post

“I’m not gonna piss on him, bro!”
    “DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.”

It was obvious that he was too fucking high to care, so I grabbed our stuff, and got the fuck out of there. A couple of people sitting by me followed suit. My cousin could not stop yelling “DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN” with a howling laughter added all weekend long.
    solid story - i've never seen the naked tasered wizard video before
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

Last year, i was chilling right next to the Main stage after DFA1979 and this girl goes behind some trash cans next to the green wall, and squats for about 10 seconds. She stands up, goes to one of her friends, grabs something from her purse (I think it was toilet paper) and goes back behind the trash cans but this time she tries to hide even further were this guy is sleeping. So she squats down again and begins to pee right next to the sleeping (or rolled out) guy. This time I have a better view so I see her pull down her boy shorts and panties and do the deed. She wipes her twat, looks at the guy who's still completely out and just walks away. The poor guys's was still sleeping there next to the pee pound.

I actually have a video of that shit, I will look for it tomorrow and post it here.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Yeah wtf? Someone drew a penis on our car window in '08.

Same year walking in the parking lot, saw a large and healthy turd right next to the driver's door of some car. Appetizing.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Frye View Post
    solid story - i've never seen the naked tasered wizard video before
    Saw it all go down in person. Video doesn't do it justice.

oh shit - totally didn't watch that last night. just found it on youtube

edit: just watched it, wow...guy took the taser really well.
    Last edited by Cameron Frye; 02-13-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

Real talk, I bet getting tasered while you're tripping on acid has to be the most unreal experience ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I hate slops. I go broke or pass out before I can do dumb shit. I strive to be THAt guy but seem to remember everything and always be on point.
    Not trying hard enough

Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    Real talk, getting tasered while you're tripping on acid has to be the most god awful, sickening experience ever.

I didnt say it was a good kind of unreal. I cant even imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

thatd be shitty actually.

The time was during Empire of the sun last yeat on saturday.... You see when had just arrived and to my suprise my buddy decided that it was time to pee! now i know you have all be here. We had to make a clutch decision, you see i was holding a gatoarde bottle that was nearly finished.
    Chugged that bad bow down and we made a junk desguising semi-circle around my boy. It was a uncomfortable ten seconds or so but saved us making that horrid trip back to wait in the potty line so i figured it was chill. after finishing my rookie coachella friend says hey what do i do whit the bottle as he capped it back up. I grabbed it without much consideration and hucked it about 15 feet thru peoples feet in the crowd. Whew problem solved. well so we thought. You see the bottle had whacked some girl right in the shoe. Leaning over she figured she had scored I guess, because with out a second delay she pops the cap off and takes a hot mouthful of some very NOT gatarade spwed it all over the place and yelled...... EWWWWWW i tought trying not to look at the reaction...... OMG it was horrid and beautiful....
    The moral of the story kids.... fuck yellow snow and lemon gatoraid
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

You have to be trolling, please tell me you are...please
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I think the moral is don't drink anything that isn't still factory sealed.
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Yeah if you are stupid enough to drink some random bottle off the ground you deserve to drink piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I jacked off 4 times today all before work! true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

old school

the dude prob wasnt gonna piss, he was probably reaching for his drugs from the pouch many a festival goer have hanging from the button of their jeans...my disgusting story is still the fat lazy undercover cop that pissed into the sahara speaker stacks in 09
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by Panda421 View Post
    Yeah if you are stupid enough to drink some random bottle off the ground you deserve to drink piss.
    as far as this goes, i see it constantly, especially at the sahara..rolled out kids drinking the last few drops of backwash from every bottle on the ground..
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Daft Punk will unveil its third member, Crush.

Yeah I can't belive I forgot about this untill my friend who I was introducing to this message bord reminded me about the pee drinker from empire of the sun. It would be awsome if they read this post HA! Not that anyone would actually admit to that... well take that back forgot were I was posting
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

Quote Originally Posted by nbvcide View Post
    as far as this goes, i see it constantly, especially at the sahara..rolled out kids drinking the last few drops of backwash from every bottle on the ground..
    I have even left bottles on the ground only to look back and there gone.... how do you know thats not my jumbo LSD Vile?

Quote Originally Posted by IRSCOTT View Post
    I have even left bottles on the ground only to look back and there gone.... how do you know thats not my jumbo LSD Vile?
    Shit I just relized that may be exactly why the bottle got stolen hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    You have to be trolling, please tell me you are...please
    I Consider myself more of a luker less of a troll thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Last year on Saturday I was standing out waiting to use the restroom and met this guy who decided to try the "Hershey's trick", which is essentially putting two bars of Hershey's chocolate in your mouth and chewing it up until it got really liquid, and then proceeding to spit it all over the porta potty toilet seat, walls, door, ceiling, everthing. It looked like someone's shit exploded in mid-dump. Dude ran away laughing and I didn't get what was so funny until I saw it for myself. Seeing people walk into the porta potty and hearing their reactions was priceless. Rest assured, it looked gross as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    if he is scared of your noodle you may not get in with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    This is a muthafucking jam right here. Do you guys even get laid?