Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

Default Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

I remember it like it was yesterday. This kid, RAGING out of control, just walked right up to the front of the line where Iwas buying bottled water. He then proceeded to put his head into the big tub of ice water and started drinking straight out of the tub. Fucking gross, but I'll never forget it. This kid is a Coachella hero.

Here's hoping he didnt die of an infection from that nasty ass water.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Default Re: Most disgusting and awesome thing I saw at Coachella last year...

i watched some etard motherfucker at bonnaroo dig gold from his nose and rub that shit all over his gf's tits. THAT was fucking gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

We shall call her "boogertits"

^^^SIG WORTHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    i watched some etard motherfucker at bonnaroo dig gold from his nose and rub that shit all over his gf's tits. THAT was fucking gross.
    hahaha

the fuck?
    mja: "i would make a great effeminate hick-accented puppet"

I'll never forget the first time I saw the maintenance guys going thru all the porta potties. One guy opening the door while his buddy buried a huge tube to suck out all the fecal matter and other assorted goodies. times like that make me appreciate the fact that I don't have to clean up human waste in the hot desert for a living.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

wow hippity... too much real life right there bro. Thats fucking grody.

^ you ask and I givez my friend
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

MoSetsFire are you going to coachealla this year?
    EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR COOL YOUR NOT REALLY
    HAHA

yeah, weekend 1

A clearly human turd by a car door in the parking lot. This was back in the penis window drawing days. Do they still do that?

Shit in the parking lot? yes. Draw penis on window? sadly not as much.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

Last year on Saturday I was standing out waiting to use the restroom and met this guy who decided to try the "Hershey's trick", which is essentially putting two bars of Hershey's chocolate in your mouth and chewing it up until it got really liquid, and then proceeding to spit it all over the porta potty toilet seat, walls, door, ceiling, everthing. It looked like someone's shit exploded in mid-dump. Dude ran away laughing and I didn't get what was so funny until I saw it for myself. Seeing people walk into the porta potty and hearing their reactions was priceless. Rest assured, it looked gross as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceArthur32 View Post
    what happens if someone makes a masturbation while i dancing so fast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Ohh are you laughing Lithium??! You are soooo cool. You know so much more than everyone else don't you? Nerd.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbellingham View Post
    Thanks for your comment, Major Asshole (Lithium )

@Lithium

That guy is an asshole.

I have a friend that drinks from the water venders ice bucket too. I always dip my Shemagh in there . It is cover with sweat and dust usually

dude i do too. ive put my dirty ass bandana in that water 100 times.

Hahaha always and if I have a hat I will fill it up and dump on head.

Thes clowns are getting electrolytes from my waste water.

funniest - enjoyed drinking a beer watching some dude who thought he was a dog....got on all fours and chased a frisbee thrown between 3 guys....did this for 10 minutes than got up and kept walking as if nothing happened.....wonder what drug he was on. The guys got him barking and fucking running all over the place....and yes the dude was running on all fours.

dumbest- some dumb fuck showing up in a sling - fat, hairy ugly fuck who wore a sling. ...his pubs were hanging out, hair all over his body and he had a stupid smile on his face (not like I'm stoned or drunk) like he thought he was a clown at the show. Reminded me of the fools that want to be the show at the show rather than go to the show and enjoy the show. He and his buddies were walking into the festival grounds and his friends could not fucking believe they'd brought him. They refused to walk anywhere near him....and that was the first time I ever said, "What the fuck were you thinking." to someone at the festival.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    Last year on Saturday I was standing out waiting to use the restroom and met this guy who decided to try the "Hershey's trick", which is essentially putting two bars of Hershey's chocolate in your mouth and chewing it up until it got really liquid, and then proceeding to spit it all over the porta potty toilet seat, walls, door, ceiling, everthing. It looked like someone's shit exploded in mid-dump. Dude ran away laughing and I didn't get what was so funny until I saw it for myself. Seeing people walk into the porta potty and hearing their reactions was priceless. Rest assured, it looked gross as hell.
    oh my god. Hahahaha. That's immaturely awesome. I would probably be one of those people running away from that porta-potty to find a cleaner one.

i hated those portapotties. im bringing a shovel, gonna do the ole shit and bury.

i saw a guy OSL 2011 pull out his sunglasses from the depths of the bowl in the porta potty and put them squarely back on his face. he then put his arms up in a "touchdown" fashion like he just won the superbowl. i laughed, i cried, it was a moment for sure....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!
    No Shirt
    No Shoes
    No Dice

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

After standing and dancing for 3 hours on Friday of last year, we needed a sitdown, so we sat at the back of the Gobi, to watch Ariel Pink meltdown.

It was at this moment, I wish I had my camera out. While sitting in the shade, my cousin and I were just chilling, relaxing, enjoying the freakout. And out of the corner of my eye, I see some dude rolling hard, and leaning on a pillar. I look to see if he’s okay, and I noticed his hand going down to his shorts, and he starts undoing them. At this point, I screamed, “HEY BRO, YOU BETTER NOT THINK ABOUT PISSING RIGHT HERE.”

He looked up at me, shocked to think he wasn’t in a porta-potty. He looked confused. He looked high as fuck, but also confused.

“Yeah, dude, I’m talking to you.” I said, firmly.
    “I’m not doing anything, maaan.”
    “Dude, you were just reaching in for your cock, man, don’t deny it. This is not a fucking bathroom. If you’re gonna piss, go over there!”

I pointed to the porta-pottys, and he nodded in agreement, yet still stayed there. My cousin lit a cigarette, and I turned to watch Ariel Pink. But not even 10 seconds later, this dude was going back into his pants, and I screamed out, “DON’T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”

A lot of people were looking at me right now, and I didn’t give a shit. This high bastard thinks he can just whip his needle dick out and piss wherever?

“I’m not gonna piss on him, bro!”
    “DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.”

It was obvious that he was too fucking high to care, so I grabbed our stuff, and got the fuck out of there. A couple of people sitting by me followed suit. My cousin could not stop yelling “DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN” with a howling laughter added all weekend long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmontonian
    The Sahara's sole purpose these days is to serve as bro-filter.

Quote Originally Posted by welgo800 View Post
    i saw a guy OSL 2011 pull out his sunglasses from the depths of the bowl in the porta potty and put them squarely back on his face. he then put his arms up in a "touchdown" fashion like he just won the superbowl. i laughed, i cried, it was a moment for sure....quickly forgotten by an amazing phish double set!!!
    winner. I dont think this can be topped.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

I remember at Pretty lights at ACL last year some dude was beatin it like his dick owed him money. Security pretty much dragged him out of that crowd by his hair.
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.

Quote Originally Posted by furnace View Post
    “DON’T EVEN FUCKING THINK OF PISSING ON MY COUSIN, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
    Great story, and that's a fantastic quote!
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

we've got a 40 page thread for this stuff

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...n-at-coachella
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

I didn't see that. its like a whole new set of stories.

/win

In 09 at chella we were trying to find the car by pressing the panic button on the alarm, I see the car and were walking to it. I unlock it and some douche bag comes out of no where trying to open the door and get inside the car.
    I yelled for him to back up and told him it was our car and he looked at me like a zombie, rolled thefuck out. Dude keeps trying to climb in the car and he's laughing and shit. For some reason I snapped (prob more drugged out than him, but different drugs) I grabbed the dude and pulled him outta the car and told him to scram. And he just kept saying "dude this is my car"
    And I'd ask "where's your keys buddy? " and he just kept trying to open the door and climb in on my lap now while I was in the drivers seat.
    Seriously almost caved this fuckers head in . Be careful about unlocking your car before you get to it. Haha

“DUDE! YOU WERE GOING BACK INTO YOUR PANTS SO EITHER YOU WERE GONNA PISS OR YOU WERE GONNA START JERKING OFF, EITHER OR, WE DON’T WANT ANY OF THIS. DON’T MAKE ME HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE! I WILL MAKE YOU THIS YEAR’S FLIP FLOP DUDE/NAKED TASERED WIZARD, OKAY? GIVE ME A REASON AND I WILL MAKE YOU INTERNET FAMOUS. WE LIVE IN A FUCKING CIVILIZATION, BRO.
    That line is gold

'05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14... '15!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    Sounds like a mashup of Benny Benassi, Spice Girls, and feces. I was really hoping for a Paris Hilton DJ set :/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. I bet at the Sigma Chi chapter meeting this Sunday the brothers unanimously vote to do Sahara Semiformal at Weekend 2 2015.