Page 90 of 494 FirstFirst ... 8586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 14819

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i am the only person in my office who uses a paper planner, i have a spreadsheet of my medications, and special containers for everything in my house.
    well that explains 'most kinky'.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    New blowjob euphemism.
    or masturbation. Better than 'waxed the dolphin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Damn there are a lot of good looking men in Cleveland. The combination of bank headquarters, major medical centers, and the art institute means a pretty stellar blend of bankers and doctors and artists. AND THEY ARE ALL TALLER THAN 5'7". I'm so into it.
    Potential downside: Cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So I came across a profile with only a 55% match rate, and as I answered more question is went down even farther to 38% match rate, yet I still messaged her because we share the same favorite movie (The Big Lebowski). Was this a good or bad idea?
    Lol I've been doing that lately. Haven't recieved a reply yet. They must be scratching their heads wondering why.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Wait...

Explain, please.

Also, what is your okcupid thing? I want to know if we are meant to be.
    i just all of a sudden realized while i was giving head that i was in fact giving head. i had blacked out everything leading up to that and felt like i woke up mid-action.

i'm captainivysaur or captain_ivysaur, something like that. my only disclaimer is that some questions were answered ten years ago and i don't answer a lot of questions. i hate the fucking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    hahaha (er, i hope it was funny and you didn't think you were being raped). Funniest black out story I ever heard was a friend drinking vodka at his house and then coming out of a blackout on Back To the Future The Ride at Universal Studios, having no idea how he got there.
    it was funny, and odd because i did not start the evening with this person thinking we'd have sex, but we had sex before so it wasn't traumatizing. and your friend TIME TRAVELED!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

We are 72%. Ten years ago, we'd have done just fine. Today, I think mosetsfire is my best bet at romance, if only we can rise above our straightness.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I put up a second picture on my OKC. Probably thinking that was a bad idea since I'm not really looking to date. Now I've been getting more messages than I was when I just had my dog costume pic. And the pic I put up is about 2 years old and 10 pounds lighter. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemamba View Post
    Lol I've been doing that lately. Haven't recieved a reply yet. They must be scratching their heads wondering why.
    Definitely a head scratcher. I just got a message from someone with a score of 0, 0, 98.
    98% enemies! Why message me?

I had a date last night with Joanna. We drank Sam Adams and watched Wye Oak together. She admired the lovely female photographers and i drooled over the beardy hipsters. I was pretty magical.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    8/2&3 HARD Summer - 8/7 Arctic Monkeys@Staples - 8/8 Cut Copy@Brooklyn Bowl - 8/22 NIN@Verizon - 8/23&24 FYF Fest - 9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post

Definitely a head scratcher. I just got a message from someone with a score of 0, 0, 98.
    98% enemies! Why message me?
    lol sometimes to go forward you must go backwards.

I've also been wondering why guys with really low % match / high % enemy contact me. I mean, I'm not putting that much faith in the "matches" but then I look at their profiles and their answers to questions and wonder how the fuck they thought I might be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Damn there are a lot of good looking men in Cleveland. The combination of bank headquarters, major medical centers, and the art institute means a pretty stellar blend of bankers and doctors and artists. AND THEY ARE ALL TALLER THAN 5'7". I'm so into it.
    I try to tell people this, but no one listens. I think my mom still somewhat suspects that I will become fed up with my love/dating life in California and move back to Cleveland. :P I never had a problem finding attractive guys to date there, though politics and religiousness were sometimes issues.

Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    I've also been wondering why guys with really low % match / high % enemy contact me. I mean, I'm not putting that much faith in the "matches" but then I look at their profiles and their answers to questions and wonder how the fuck they thought I might be interested.

I try to tell people this, but no one listens. I think my mom still somewhat suspects that I will become fed up with my love/dating life in California and move back to Cleveland. :P I never had a problem finding attractive guys to date there, though politics and religiousness were sometimes issues.

Heidi, random question but do a lot of people still go down to the The Flats?

My sense of Cleveland has always been informed by Jim Jarmusch:

To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    We are 72%. Ten years ago, we'd have done just fine. Today, I think mosetsfire is my best bet at romance, if only we can rise above our straightness.
    giggity. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

Last time I went to the Flats (on a Saturday in January) it seemed kind of dead. I think downtown proper (away from the river and closer to Tower City) is getting more of the attention these days.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

I only sent one message thus far AND I got a reply from lemonworld. I think I should quit now that i'm batting a thousand as far as responses go j/k. I also got a message from someone I didn't contact. Unfortunately I didn't find her profile or her picture attractive in anyway. Lemonworld isn't exactly physically attractive but I liked her profile enough.

That is all for now.

Her screen name reminds me of a certain J$$$ approved website which makes me imagine her as 80 years old.

romanticizer

I have decided I'm going to commit to at least a year of being single. Not even weird gray area FWB stuff. I make myself way happier than almost any man has anyway.

OKCupid question: How does the idea of being slapped hard in the face during sex make you feel?

Possible answers:
    Horrified
    Aroused
    Indifferent

and . . .

Nostalgic

Quote Originally Posted by romanticizer View Post
    I have decided I'm going to commit to at least a year of being single. Not even weird gray area FWB stuff. I make myself way happier than almost any man has anyway.
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.

OKCupid question: How does the idea of being slapped hard in the face during sex make you feel?

Possible answers:
    Horrified
    Aroused
    Indifferent

and . . .

Nostalgic
    Some people just want to relive the parental abuse from their childhood while having sex!

Man, real talk, Id be pissed off to hell and back if some girl slapped me while we were hooking up. I don't even know how I would respond to that.

i used to be into slapping :x

I decided to add an explanation for that question.

Those were simpler times. Back then, a man was a man, a woman was a woman, milk was delivered every Monday morning, and an aggressive slap in the face was a sign of fellowship with your brethren. Instead of the intrusive shriek of an alarm clock, father woke us for school every morning with an invigorating back hand, which always assured our wan faces were filled with a rosy hue as our blood vessels bloomed into a healthy gleam. Father never hugged us, he found proper circulation far too important for such stifling gestures. Instead he nourished us on a steady diet of fifty slaps a day, and we loved every moment of it. We pitied the other children who never knew the brutal affection of their parents. How lonely those lamentable saps must have been! To this day, I still get misty eyed every time a woman in a bar physically assaults an overeager suitor or the neighbors indulge in another delightful domestic dispute. I'd give anything just to feel the crisp warm spark of my dad's palm against my slap starved brow once more.

i used to be into slapping :x
    in the face? really? like a little slap and tickle? or did you wind back and let em have it?

I decided to add an explanation for that question.
    Hahah! That's awesome. +42

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Heidi, random question but do a lot of people still go down to the The Flats?
    Not really. A certain type of person might. It was really big with college aged and younger 20's people when I lived there. Even when I moved (early 2000), it was already in a decline and really was more frat/sorority types going there than anything else -- as it was mostly really huge sports bar and chain style restaurant/bar places that were for binge drinking and wet t-shirt contests and that sort of thing. When I last lived there (99-00), I was in my early 20's but out of college, and for that age/group, Ohio City and West 6th areas were way more popular. These neighborhoods had very few chains, it was more semi-upscale restaurants, upscale bars, lounge-style clubs, and nightclubs with strict dress clubs. Most of those places feel a little douchey to me now, but at least the requirement of no tennis shoes / t-shirts / sports team stuff eliminates a lot of the really young kids.

The flats haven't fared well in the 00's and 10's. It's not just that it's less popular, that area has always been kind of sketchy. There are shootings in that area, a lot of muggings, problems with assaults and rapes. In some of the areas (I think more on the west bank, but I can't remember) there are enormous parking lots to serve all the bars, and no one really patrols the lots and there isn't foot traffic through them, so people get mugged or have their cars broken into a lot. I remember going to some club there when I was in college and finding people who had clearly shot up in the bathrooms of the club. Granted, it was a sleazy goth type place, but come on.

And what Patrick said, downtown is more popular now. There are some /awful/ clubs (a couple of years ago, I got dragged into some Coyote Ugly type place with my brothers' friends), but there are also really great restaurants, good bars, brewpub places that make an effort to do good food, live music venues (mostly jazz not so much rock).

I get hit on *constantly* when I visit there. It makes me a little sad that in Cleveland I'm a catch, in SF I'm invisible.
    Last edited by chiapet; 02-24-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    in the face? really? like a little slap and tickle? or did you wind back and let em have it?
    Maybe she was the one that enjoyed being slapped, can't rule out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    mutual slapping, progressively hitting harder. i have no idea why, but it was fun.

mutual slapping, progressively hitting harder. i have no idea why, but it was fun.
    everyone has their thing I suppose. I used to smash on this girl who liked to be choked. I don't wanna sound prude, but I just never got into the whole inflicting pain during sex thing.

Also, it made me kind of paranoid to choke her. Last thing an Arab dude needs is a choked out white girl and the police asking questions.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Those were simpler times. Back then, a man was a man, a woman was a woman, milk was delivered every Monday morning, and an aggressive slap in the face was a sign of fellowship with your brethren. Instead of the intrusive shriek of an alarm clock, father woke us for school every morning with an invigorating back hand, which always assured our wan faces were filled with a rosy hue as our blood vessels bloomed into a healthy gleam. Father never hugged us, he found proper circulation far too important for such stifling gestures. Instead he nourished us on a steady diet of fifty slaps a day, and we loved every moment of it. We pitied the other children who never knew the brutal affection of their parents. How lonely those lamentable saps must have been! To this day, I still get misty eyed every time a woman in a bar physically assaults an overeager suitor or the neighbors indulge in another delightful domestic dispute. I'd give anything just to feel the crisp warm spark of my dad's palm against my slap starved brow once more.
    For some reason this reminds me of my favorite product review of all time.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl