Page 422 of 496 FirstFirst ... 417418419420421422423424425426427 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,660 of 14855

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

  1. #12631
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    The experience. EDC man.

  2. #12632
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,425

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Not gay, yet totally homo.

  3. #12633
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Just making sure I wasn't crossing any boundaries. Hate it when people think I'm gay just because a tranny blew some coke up my ass with a straw. It just hits me better that way.

  4. #12634
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,384

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    What if the tranny sticks a pill up my ass, then starts sucking my dick as I just start rolling?
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  5. #12635
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    That's on the tranny then.

  6. #12636
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,425

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Or at least it's gonna be soon.

  7. #12637

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Re: Kat, if the guy is near the bottom but not at the point where he's willing to get help, maybe you're a crutch holding up him. Dump his ass and let him feel like shit so he actually does the right thing for himself.

  8. #12638
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Exactly. How crazy depressed is this dude. You're telling me he doesn't have a moment of clarity?

  9. #12639
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    Re: Kat, if the guy is near the bottom but not at the point where he's willing to get help, maybe you're a crutch holding up him. Dump his ass and let him feel like shit so he actually does the right thing for himself.
    This is how you get them womenz Icey. Lure her into your clutches!

  10. #12640
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    No, he has clarity. Some days are amazing, other days not so much. I don't think I am the "crutch" because he's experienced this since his teenage years. I'm just his closest ally, as I think anyone would expect.

    He told me he called and left messages with several therapists today. I hope they call him back tomorrow. Saw him for a while tonight before I went home to do schoolwork, and he was in a better mood for sure. He told me he wants to stay with me, and he's going to do whatever he needs to ensure that this relationship lasts. There was a sincerity there, and the fact he called people today, I think, proves this to some extent.

    I have faith in him. It's just a very tough thing to deal with because it hurts me to know he's sad and trapped under this cloud. I love him and want him to be happy.

  11. #12641
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I still don't understand why my offer to physically force him to go to therapy for the incredibly affordable price of FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS isn't an otion being discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  12. #12642

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    You're a crutch.

  13. #12643
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,425

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Kat, you're learning how to take care of other people. This is a big step.

  14. #12644

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Maybe I'm just not able to see outside of my own experience, i could be wrong. But I was in a similar situation as your boyfriend and my ex breaking up with me was probably the best catalyst for actually getting off my ass and getting help.

  15. #12645

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    thanks for the laughs guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    I don't think he's even had a first date
    i've met 6-7 people off dating sites, but most of those were 2-3 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    UCLA - what happened to Coachella date?
    I wasn't very interested in her profile but we had some common ground and were messaging so I figured, what the hell. I was friendly from the start but still got signs of awkwardness that I wasn't sure how to interpret. We met up right before The Faint and I left to see Nick Cave as planned. Zero regrets.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

  16. #12646
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,425

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Think about what an awesome story it could have been if you had clicked.

  17. #12647
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    I still don't understand why my offer to physically force him to go to therapy for the incredibly affordable price of FORTY FUCKING DOLLARS isn't an otion being discussed.
    He's 6'5". It would be an unfair advantage.

  18. #12648
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Yeah he sounds fearsome. Forty bucks and I'll smack the pussy-ass out of your boyfriend and drag his gangly ass down to whatever therapist you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  19. #12649
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    this guy sounds like a fucking joke

  20. #12650
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    But he's a tall joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  21. #12651
    Member ramblinon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,096

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    God help me, I'm looking for dating advice on here....

    So I've known this girl for well over a year now. Very cute, an active runner and artist, but hearing impaired (not deaf, but fairly close), so communication in any place with lots of people is really difficult. I didn't think it would be that much of an issue, but it was.

    Maybe 6 months ago, we hung out a number of times, there was definitely some mutual interest there, but I kinda nipped it in the bud, since she seems like a nice girl, I was pretty sure she wasn't The One and I didn't want to hurt her. I essentially told her that I would be interested in hooking up, but not really anything serious. She wasn't really interested in that (good girl and all).

    Girl finds boyfriend, but recently leaves slightly cryptic FB posts about losing love. Then out of nowhere she private messages me, wanting to get together. We're supposed to go out on Friday night.

    Soooo....shall I assume that she's on the rebound and wants to do The Weird, or should I assume she's hoping that I've changed my mind about monogamy. I do want to fuck her organs out, but don't want to be a big asshole.

  22. #12652
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    My initial reaction is that she remembers your dick is up for grabs and she wants something quick and easy. But I don't know this girl.

  23. #12653
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Go on a picnic.


    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  24. #12654
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,562

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    Soooo....shall I assume that she's on the rebound and wants to do The Weird
    You should assume that she will never go near your penis when you say shit like this
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  25. #12655
    Coachella Junkie stinkbutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,562

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Kat this dude is displaying almost addict like behavior in his denial of help. I will bet a case of beer that this mutherfucker didn't call anyone, and is just saying he did to keep you around. Dude is obviously a loser if he won't get himself help. You're not his mother don't enable him.

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Kat, you're learning how to take care of other people. This is a big step.
    This is fucking awful
    Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    And stinkbutt leaving a motorhead set when you know he's dying just to talk shit ? Your a shitty person as well .please let mja give you an anal love disease .

  26. #12656
    Member ramblinon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,096

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    You should assume that she will never go near your penis when you say shit like this
    Probably a good thing that she's nearly deaf, amirite?

  27. #12657
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,425

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    This is fucking awful
    OMG, that was sarcasm.

  28. #12658
    Member Santa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Gunz your sarcasm just doesn't work here apparently


    Rambo - stop throwing the fact she's deaf into the mix. You're an asshole every time you play with that thought in your head.

  29. #12659
    Member Santa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    So Kat after months of everyone telling you to commit, everyone feels you should bail now:

    How do you feel about this?

    If someone were to pay Randy the money; would you allow his therapy session to be documented?

  30. #12660
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,819

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    God help me, I'm looking for dating advice on here....

    So I've known this girl for well over a year now. Very cute, an active runner and artist, but hearing impaired (not deaf, but fairly close), so communication in any place with lots of people is really difficult. I didn't think it would be that much of an issue, but it was.

    Maybe 6 months ago, we hung out a number of times, there was definitely some mutual interest there, but I kinda nipped it in the bud, since she seems like a nice girl, I was pretty sure she wasn't The One and I didn't want to hurt her. I essentially told her that I would be interested in hooking up, but not really anything serious. She wasn't really interested in that (good girl and all).

    Girl finds boyfriend, but recently leaves slightly cryptic FB posts about losing love. Then out of nowhere she private messages me, wanting to get together. We're supposed to go out on Friday night.

    Soooo....shall I assume that she's on the rebound and wants to do The Weird, or should I assume she's hoping that I've changed my mind about monogamy. I do want to fuck her organs out, but don't want to be a big asshole.
    Deaf people need dick too.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:11 PM
  2. The Coachella Message Board Thread Index Thread
    By SoulDischarge in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Warrior Queen rubs one out on stage
    By SubBass49 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 09:27 AM
  5. Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.
    By TommyboyUNM in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •