Page 392 of 496 FirstFirst ... 387388389390391392393394395396397 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,760 of 14858

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Wrong radio personality.
    last.fm
    12/4/14 - Angel Olsen @ El Rey // 12/10/14 - Tune-Yards/Cibo Matto @ Wiltern

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Thanks Tom Leykis.
    I think Tom Leykis is a bitter misogynist and is only entertaining in small doses.

My advice is based upon decades of dating experience, not a hatred of women or three divorces.

FEELS can either listen to me, or he can keep chasing a girl who will ultimately reject him.

Icey can either listen to me, or he can keep kissing ass and drive away the one chick that has had interest in him recently.

Their choices.
    This space for rent.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

To be fair... FEELS still has a chance, if he could just not be himself. The likelihood of such an outcome is so far gone that I wouldn't bet on it (though I do love a good long shot to bet on)

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i like when Archie posts multiple paragraphs and thinks we read them. real tLk. also I'm a Lil drunk. & heading to tiny chat HOLLA
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post

My advice is based upon decades of dating experience, not a hatred of women or three divorces.
    Not sure I'd want to take advice from someone who has been dating for decades. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, eh Archie?

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    Not sure I'd want to take advice from someone who has been dating for decades. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, eh Archie?
    or advice from kenado's BFF stalker.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

POF never fails to deliver...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    I'm in a 3.5 year committed relationship with the mother of my 2-year-old son (who was planned, btw). We just aren't married yet because we haven't felt like going through the motions of doing so at this age.

But that's not important.

I remember what it was like to be 20. I also remember what it was like to deal with girls around that age. Most of the advice to both of these guys has been terrible.

charimenmeow is an ignorant little girl who thinks her 16,000 posts somehow equate to wisdom by osmosis.
    This space for rent.

I'm totally smarter by proximity.

To other people's idiot children? I'd like to see an explanatory diagram, please.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

What percentage of Gunz's students do you think she actually knows more than? They're what, like 12 years old?

I'm gonna place the over/under at 30 percent. You are smarter than 30 percent of your students.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    blehh, so I basically got the bomb dropped on me tonight. I've been hanging out with this girl for the past few months..in the beginning she said she "wasn't sure" if she wanted to be more than friends, because she hasn't had a boyfriend before and is still a virgin (I just turned 20, and she's 18 btw). I said it was cool and we've continued to hang out, like multiple times a week. but it seemed to me she was warming up to the idea of taking things further, she's been super flirty etc. and idk things were looking that way. I started to like her quite a bit so tonight I had to see where things stand and she basically told me she strictly wants to be friends. kinda bummed, I mean at least she gave me somewhat of a warning this could happen in the beginning, but still can't help but feel sad. I think the shittiest part was when she said "we can stop hanging out if you want, it's no big deal" like all of this didn't really mean anything to her. whatever, i'll get over it

Let all the other losers in here soften the blow for you and blame the girl, but the fact is that your game is weak. You started with (at least) a 50/50 shot and managed to slide backwards to the point of outright rejection.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

VigoTheCarpathian

Losers... game is weak... Dog

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Losers... game is weak... Dog
    I actually prefer referring to people as "cats." You know, negros and jazz and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

VigoTheCarpathian

Negro pussy hu? I hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Let all the other losers in here soften the blow for you and blame the girl, but the fact is that your game is weak. You started with (at least) a 50/50 shot and managed to slide backwards to the point of outright rejection.
    Nah, I don't think so. Not to sound like Mr. Cool Guy or anything but I'm pretty certain i have good "game". She's kept texting me today saying that she still wants to hang out and that she really hopes this doesn't ruin anything. I'm cool with it, I wasn't in love with the girl or anything. That part got blown out of proportion by that Archie Bunker guy haha. I was just interested in her, so we hung out, it didn't work out and that's whatever. I'm glad to still be friends with her, she's an awesome person. I'm pretty positive it's because she's a.) 18 b.) she's never dated a guy before, she's never even KISSED someone. Really weird.. I sometimes wonder if she's not into dudes. There's been some things she's said that make me think she could possibly be a lez and hasn't come out yet. Also, she's kinda clueless 'cause she smokes a shit ton of weed aha

1/29 Patti Smith @ Theatre At The Ace Hotel
    2/12 Babes In Toyland @ The Roxy
    5/1 Sleater-Kinney @ The Palladium

Nah, I don't think so. Not to sound like Mr. Cool Guy or anything but I'm pretty certain i have good "game". She's kept texting me today saying that she still wants to hang out and that she really hopes this doesn't ruin anything. I'm cool with it, I wasn't in love with the girl or anything. That part got blown out of proportion by that Archie Bunker guy haha. I was just interested in her, so we hung out, it didn't work out and that's whatever. I'm glad to still be friends with her, she's an awesome person. I'm pretty positive it's because she's a.) 18 b.) she's never dated a guy before, she's never even KISSED someone. Really weird.. I sometimes wonder if she's not into dudes. There's been some things she's said that make me think she could possibly be a lez and hasn't come out yet. Also, she's kinda clueless 'cause she smokes a shit ton of weed aha
    You didn't seal the deal. Don't blame anyone else. Be responsible, and take the blame. It's not her fault. You failed to provide the environment she needed.

Are you okay with this? Let's move on. Be a good friend to her. Help her find that guy who's going to fuck her the way you want to. You're going to cry. He's going to cum in every place on and in her body that you want to. When he's done, he'll cheat on her. Probably with one of her sluttier, yet lesser attractive friends. You'll be there. She'll tell you how much she still loves him. If you're smart, you'll utilize master tact from then on. I'm not smart. Good luck with the rebound, bro. She'll go on a fucking spree once they end their relationship. If you can act indifferent enough, you'll have a chance at fucking her. If you can't manage that, you'd better get rich and wildly careless to make up for not scoring the girl of your dreams. Once her fucking spree is gone, she'll be looking for a husband. She's most likely going to go back to the guy she fucked instead of you, though she might end up meeting some Prince Charming in college (community, in your case). You won't even be invited to the wedding, or added to her facebook. Aren't you glad you didn't manipulate her in the first place, because you're a good guy? Do yourself a favor, and find someone who feels you enter the room the way you do her. It shouldn't take coaxing, or time to think. That's how you score careless sex, not a loving relationship (as I'm assuming you're looking for, or you'd be looking for a woman).

Also, she's kinda clueless 'cause she smokes a shit ton of weed aha
    What are you trying to say fucker?
    Last edited by Devin the Dude; 02-27-2013 at 02:03 AM.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

dude.... just leave. that post was filled with so much idiocy, it amazes me you typed it all out. I'm 20 years old, this isn't a serious situation. Nor is it some horribly written romance novel you seem to suggest aha

dude.... just leave. that post was filled with so much idiocy, it amazes me you typed it all out. I'm 20 years old, this isn't a serious situation. Nor is it some horribly written romance novel you seem to suggest aha
    Review your initial post, Palm Desert. Talk like it's not a big deal now that it has attention, but we both know you're hurting. Real tough guy. Damp pillow having mah fucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Review your initial post, Palm Desert. Talk like it's not a big deal now that it has attention, but we both know you're hurting. Real tough guy. Damp pillow having mah fucka.
    "whatever, I'll get over it" I got over it brah.

this will be my last response to you, btw. be sure to make your post a typically good one!

Girls won't really like you until you like like your self. Lets stop kidding and admit that you wont like yourself until you have had some experiences and prove to your self you can handle a woman(easy to say, lots of awkward moments can add up to something better). Once you do that the rest follows quickly. Honestly love is not built on people that can't live without one and other, more people that want each other. Don't look for a guy/girl to build yourself up. I never loved my now wife more than the day I finally realized we didn't need each other, but were together because it's what we both truly wanted. /2cent
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

My vote goes to Archie for best advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    I've done a lot of things at music festivals in my day. And like most people, sure, I've fingered some butt holes during LCD Soundsystem. No big.

I don't think he's ready to take advice without also taking offense. Nothing personal.

FEELS, let me clarify something for you: if a girl says she "isn't sure," 99.9% of the time that's going to turn into a "no," especially if you just hang around waiting. If you move on, date other ladies, and generally enjoy yourself, she may see what she's missing (or she may not) -- but at least you're having fun.

Come on people, Feels is only 20, the girl is an 18 year old virgin. I'm sure it has to do more with her and wanting her first time to be "special with someone she loves" bull shit then what Feels did or didn't do. Now if they were both late twenties and older then yeah rip on him but for fuck sake give the kid a break. And it's not like he ever said he loved her or anything he just simply said he was bummed out and he'll get over it.

Oh and if there is any advice to ever take and actually use it would be this

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    FEELS, let me clarify something for you: if a girl says she "isn't sure," 99.9% of the time that's going to turn into a "no," especially if you just hang around waiting. If you move on, date other ladies, and generally enjoy yourself, she may see what she's missing (or she may not) -- but at least you're having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Fuck her friends. Just don't tell anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    FEELS, let me clarify something for you: if a girl says she "isn't sure," 99.9% of the time that's already a "no," especially if you just hang around waiting. If you move on, date other ladies, and generally enjoy yourself, she may see what she's missing (or she may not) -- but at least you're having fun.
    Fixed.

VigoTheCarpathian

Courtney's the best