Page 390 of 480 FirstFirst ... 385386387388389390391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,700 of 14397

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

I do not comment on my exes under any circumstances, no no no.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    It has nothing to do with penetration. The boy has no idea how to be intimate. I hate using that word but that's really what it is. Forget about fucking or anything close to it--he doesn't know how to touch a woman yet. He doesn't know the spots on her body to run his fingers along, he doesn't know where they like to be squeezed, he doesn't know how much the feeling of a man's hand on the small of their back does to them and to yourself--it's the hugest part of the bonding process that actually makes sex good. This is the stuff he needs to learn so that he can land pussy on his own.
    Unfortunately, this is true of thousands, maybe millions, of people who have had plenty of sex in their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

WHICH IS WHY HE SHOULD HIRE A PRO.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Just like driving, people should have to have a license to fuck, and reckless fucking should be a misdemeanor at the very least.

VigoTheCarpathian

Why don't you give him a behind the wheel

It's not the recklessness that's a problem. It's the poor skills. And you're right that goes just as well with too many non-virgins.

VigoTheCarpathian

All the skills in the world stem from one axiom: love is altruistic.

God you have a pompous, ineffective and annoying way of throwing 50 cent words into your sentences. Love is altruistic?

Love may be, but sex certainly shouldn't be every time.

VigoTheCarpathian

Im just trying to say that if Icey is genuinely concerned with pleasing(sexually) the girl that he is with, then whatever minor mistake he's sure to make will be just that.

JUST BEING CONCERNED WITH IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCKING DO IT. THERE ARE MECHANICS AT PLAY. PRINCIPLES OF NERVOUS REACTIONS. FUCKING MUSCLE GROUPS.

VigoTheCarpathian

Sure, and he'll learn, as everyone is always learning, as all women are slightly differant.. But I think one of his main problems is that he needs to learn to lead, and by leading, pleasing her first.

... Vigo, get off the drugs. Again.

VigoTheCarpathian

Well, I have to sleep. Icey, it's not complicated. Love big and expect to be loved the same and I promise you won't have to think about any rules or techniques or nothing like that because the rest of your life will be fun in love with the cosmos.

VigoTheCarpathian

Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 02-25-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    goto the foxfire or one of those cougar joints
    I live 5 minutes from the Foxfire.

Randy's like the friends in 40 Year Old Virgin who insist Andy(?)'s gotta have sex to get it out of the way before screwing it up with someone he really likes and Andy tries but decides no I'm going to go with my heart and what feels right and he marries Trish (?) and they have sex and live happily ever after and sing The Age of Aquarius song.

I also agree with Icey in that having sex isn't going to change who one is as a person, at least not radically or overnight. I'm somewhat different from before I first had sex but it wasn't good sex. Never had "good" sex.

Is there an "appropriate" length when sending an OkCupid/Match message?

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post
    I also agree with Icey in that having sex isn't going to change who one is as a person, at least not radically or overnight. I'm somewhat different from before I first had sex but it wasn't good sex. Never had "good" sex.

Is there an "appropriate" length when sending an OkCupid/Match message?
    At least 3 sentences, no more than 7 sentences, and one of the sentences absolutely should mention that you've never had good sex.

4/17: The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's
    4/17: Minilogue @ Mighty
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    Look, my biggest problem is that it takes me a while to warm up to people. It takes me about 6 months to get to feel like I can act naturally around them. With women it's probably more. It's not because sex is on my mind or isn't, it's because I feel like I'm constantly being judged.
    You constantly are being judged. The trick in dealing with it is just not giving a fuck what other people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

blehh, so I basically got the bomb dropped on me tonight. I've been hanging out with this girl for the past few months..in the beginning she said she "wasn't sure" if she wanted to be more than friends, because she hasn't had a boyfriend before and is still a virgin (I just turned 20, and she's 18 btw). I said it was cool and we've continued to hang out, like multiple times a week. but it seemed to me she was warming up to the idea of taking things further, she's been super flirty etc. and idk things were looking that way. I started to like her quite a bit so tonight I had to see where things stand and she basically told me she strictly wants to be friends. kinda bummed, I mean at least she gave me somewhat of a warning this could happen in the beginning, but still can't help but feel sad. I think the shittiest part was when she said "we can stop hanging out if you want, it's no big deal" like all of this didn't really mean anything to her. whatever, i'll get over it

4/17 Pixies @ Pappy & Harriets
    4/26 Desert Daze @ Sunset Ranch Oasis
    5/26 Panda Bear @ Pappy & Harriets
    7/11 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ The Shrine Auditorium

Did she say "It's not me, it's your shitty taste in music" at any point?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    blehh, so I basically got the bomb dropped on me tonight. I've been hanging out with this girl for the past few months..in the beginning she said she "wasn't sure" if she wanted to be more than friends, because she hasn't had a boyfriend before and is still a virgin (I just turned 20, and she's 18 btw). I said it was cool and we've continued to hang out, like multiple times a week. but it seemed to me she was warming up to the idea of taking things further, she's been super flirty etc. and idk things were looking that way. I started to like her quite a bit so tonight I had to see where things stand and she basically told me she strictly wants to be friends. kinda bummed, I mean at least she gave me somewhat of a warning this could happen in the beginning, but still can't help but feel sad. I think the shittiest part was when she said "we can stop hanging out if you want, it's no big deal" like all of this didn't really mean anything to her. whatever, i'll get over it
    First off, at 20 you may not be aware of this, but there is no such thing as moderate interest with girls of that age. If they are into you, they will jump at every opportunity to receive your phone calls, answer your texts immediately (even if you wake them out of a deep sleep), and drop everything to hang out with you. Any other behavior is indicative of the painful fact that they don't want you. If you have to put too much effort into getting them to "warm up" to you, there's almost a 100% chance you will end up in the dreaded friend zone.

Bottom line: When a girl "isn't sure" what she wants with you, kick her to the curb.

But let's be serious for a moment.

You are from Palm Desert.

The girls from your area have like zero standards and even the hottest ones will hook up with some of the ugliest losers to walk the face of this earth.

I mean, when you get rejected by a chick from LA or New York, that's totally understandable, but when you're dealing with a girl from Palm Desert, anything less than a blow job on the first date is considered a miserable failure.

So, in short... what's wrong with you?
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Someone is trying to fill a Ken-shaped hole in their life.

Haaaaaaaaaaa
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post
    First off, at 20 you may not be aware of this, but there is no such thing as moderate interest with girls of that age. If they are into you, they will jump at every opportunity to receive your phone calls, answer your texts immediately (even if you wake them out of a deep sleep), and drop everything to hang out with you. Any other behavior is indicative of the painful fact that they don't want you. If you have to put too much effort into getting them to "warm up" to you, there's almost a 100% chance you will end up in the dreaded friend zone.

Bottom line: When a girl "isn't sure" what she wants with you, kick her to the curb.

The girls from your area have like zero standards and even the hottest ones will hook up with some of the ugliest losers to walk the face of this earth.

I mean, when you get rejected by a chick from LA or New York, that's totally understandable, but when you're dealing with a girl from Palm Desert, anything less than a blow job on the first date is considered a miserable failure.

So then... tell all the stupid sluts (I mean, lovely young ladies) you meet in Palm Desert that you're from LA or NY. Right?

ps Icey listen to Randy, or just stop posting in here.. until you get laid the natural way Prince Charming. Your story is annoying to read 3 pages at a time.
    LOL! <33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Great advertising strategy for her vagina though! As if having a vagina weren't all a vagina needed. Now introducing the Lustful Scorned Lover scent, by RSW.

Aware... and the thing is she did. I made no effort really to hang out with her after she told me she wasn't sure if she was looking for something serious. she'd text me almost everytime to hang out, so that's why I assumed she was warming up to me. that's reasonable right? I mean, she hasn't had a boyfriend before (which is weird, because she's realllly pretty and super nice/funny/etc.) so I assumed she was just getting used to the idea of having a relationship.

And she actually isn't from Palm Desert. She grew up in Greece and moved to Indio a few years ago. But yes, all the girls in PD are pretty easy aha.

Can you guys agree that this is sound advice? If so, then yeah that's definitely something I need to start doing.

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    Can you guys agree that this is sound advice? If so, then yeah that's definitely something I need to start doing.
    No, "kick her to the curb" is stupid fucking advice.

Move on and be a man about it (be nice to her).

I don't know if I should call the girl I went on the date with back, part of me feels like I should give her another chance, the other part can't be assed. I mean if we didn't click the first time why would seeing her again help?
    You both could have been nervous the first time. Or having a bad day. Or distracted by something else. Or you just haven't hit on the right topics/experiences/moods for you to click. If you didn't have a bad time, find her awful or whatever give it another shot.

I'm getting better though. I'm learning to stop caring as much and actually have fun with it. Flirt. Tease. Be a dick.
    It sounds like you could be learning the wrong lessons. Flirt, sure. Tease, maybe but don't play games. If "be a dick" means express your confidence and be willing to be yourself and say what you feel/want/etc that's one thing but if it means be mean, negging and all that bullshit then no, that's an awful idea.

The "mistake" thing was just a joke.
    Making dumb jokes perpetuating myths and attacking yourself isn't a positive way of doing anything. Stand by what you say and say things you want to stand by. And there's a difference between some self-deprecation and calling for pity/a complete lack of confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    No, "kick her to the curb" is stupid fucking advice.

Move on and be a man about it (be nice to her).
    Yeah that's what I took "kick her to the curb" as aha.