Page 381 of 494 FirstFirst ... 376377378379380381382383384385386 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,430 of 14819

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

  1. #11401
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    I'm watching one of our cats trying to rape another one of our cats. Once I get a pizza, it will be a truly perfect day.
    Yeah this is getting sig'd.

  2. #11402
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,705

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Do you know what I find ironic?


    Usually, things actually steeped in irony.
    My statement was steeped in irony. All that ranch and mac & cheese is cloging your head guuurl.

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Echo & the Bunnymen 8/2, #BEENTRILL#/Jesse Andrews OSL Afterparty 8/8, Sir Paul McCartney 8/14, Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Charli XCX 10/25
    Events
    SDCC 7/24-27, Outside Kanye West Lands 8/8, FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  3. #11403

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    My roommate is moving out of my house today. It'll be the first time I've ever lived alone, and now it's in my very own house too. I do have a potential coming over at 8 tonight, but my hopes aren't up. Chances are it'll be me and House of Cards
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

  4. #11404
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,554

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I'm making my date vacuum for me. Shirtless.
    I also plan to mop...shirtless
    Last edited by getbetter; 02-14-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Translation


    Rufus Wainwright @ Stern Grove 07/27/14
    Xiu Xiu @ BoTH 08/01/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14


    Last.fm





  5. #11405
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I stopped at episode 4 of House of Cards. I was not happy with how that episode ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  6. #11406
    Member MusicIsMyBoyfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Riverside, California
    Posts
    1,450

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I stopped at episode 4 of House of Cards. I was not happy with how that episode ended.
    Well Crap... I've only gotten through episode 3 and have been very pleased with the show, now you've got me worried.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

  7. #11407

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsMyBoyfriend View Post
    Well Crap... I've only gotten through episode 3 and have been very pleased with the show, now you've got me worried.
    I've got an episode left. It is one of the better television series that I have seen, ever. I don't even remember anything off putting about the end of ep 4? Episode ten is one of the greatest moments of TV drama I've experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

  8. #11408
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,851

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Hrmm. Maybe I'll give it another chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  9. #11409
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    My roommate is moving out of my house today. It'll be the first time I've ever lived alone, and now it's in my very own house too. I do have a potential coming over at 8 tonight, but my hopes aren't up. Chances are it'll be me and House of Cards
    I had very high expectations for living alone in my own home. Now I would really hate to live with anyone else. It's lonely, and great, at the same time. It's convenient for one night stands, but having real company over becomes a bitch when you realize you have to clean up after everyone. Not sure I can put a price on falling asleep without the sound of snoring people beaming in from another room. It's to the point where I won't even talk to my old room mate for fear of having to deny him a place to stay when he asks. It's time for a topless maid. Case closed.

  10. #11410
    Member MusicIsMyBoyfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Riverside, California
    Posts
    1,450

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    I've got an episode left. It is one of the better television series that I have seen, ever. I don't even remember anything off putting about the end of ep 4? Episode ten is one of the greatest moments of TV drama I've experienced.
    Thank you for restoring my faith, I shall push forth!
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, 2014 W1, 2014 W2 and SOON 2015 W1 & 2015 W2!!

  11. #11411
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Girlfriends who don't believe in Valentine's Day: bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  12. #11412
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,188

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Girlfriends who don't believe in Valentine's Day: bonus.
    Yes, I feel very lucky to have this. Especially since I have to work late tonight, so i'm not getting any shit about it.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  13. #11413
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,095

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    If a guy I'm dating does not do anything for Valentine's Day, I don't give him shit for it. I just won't do anything for Steak and Blowjob Day.

  14. #11414
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I've never needed a specific day to get a blowjob. They get thrown at me like confetti in a parade.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  15. #11415
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Girlfriends who don't believe in Valentine's Day: bonus.
    Bingo.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  16. #11416
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,048

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    My student assistants are currently making Valentine's Day cards for my cats.

    8/16: Anthony Naples, Maxmillion Dunbar @ f8
    8/18: Man Man @ The Chapel
    8/23-8/24: FYF Fest
    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  17. #11417
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,456

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Girlfriends who don't believe in Valentine's Day: bonus.
    Seems as though having a girlfriend who spends valuable cognitive time attempting to refute the existence of an established and accepted social construct would be akin to having one who insisted tissues were an immaterial mindworm propagated by Big Mysophobia in order to keep the reusable handkerchief industry down through perceived alternatives nobody ever bothered to confirm the existence of purely out of spite stemming from an old gambling disagreement or instance of science fair sabotage. The far better bonus would be to have a girlfriend who accepts the institutional existence of the holiday based upon the evidence at hand and chooses to ignore it anyway.

  18. #11418
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    You have to post the best and worst one.

    Also, have one of them make a card for me and post that. You are free to use artistic license in describing me to them to guarantee an appropriately insulting result.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  19. #11419
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Seems as though having a girlfriend who spends valuable cognitive time attempting to refute the existence of an established and accepted social construct would be akin to having one who insisted tissues were an immaterial mindworm propagated by Big Mysophobia in order to keep the reusable handkerchief industry down through perceived alternatives nobody ever bothered to confirm the existence of purely out of spite stemming from an old gambling disagreement or instance of science fair sabotage. The far better bonus would be to have a girlfriend who accepts the institutional existence of the holiday based upon the evidence at hand and chooses to ignore it anyway.
    ... this is a really impressive paragraph and all, but I'm not sure the joke was worth all the 50 cent words. Could you please call my development editor in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  20. #11420
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,456

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I'm storing them here for later. I don't trust banks.

  21. #11421

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    I had very high expectations for living alone in my own home. Now I would really hate to live with anyone else. It's lonely, and great, at the same time. It's convenient for one night stands, but having real company over becomes a bitch when you realize you have to clean up after everyone. Not sure I can put a price on falling asleep without the sound of snoring people beaming in from another room. It's to the point where I won't even talk to my old room mate for fear of having to deny him a place to stay when he asks. It's time for a topless maid. Case closed.
    Yeah, just in the 6 months he's lived with me he's cock blocked me twice, called him out both times. I've had company over nearly every weekend since I bought the place (6 months ago) and I'm ok with the cleaning portion of it. I realize there will be times of a sense of loneliness, but I'll take that over the 101 reasons roommates can suck.

    Back on topic. This is the first solo-valentines where I'm completely ok with being alone. My ex was more $$ over sentiments when it came to "special" days such as valentines. That's what she liked and that's what made her feel special, so that's what I did.
    Last edited by Dogvolta; 02-14-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

  22. #11422
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    But there's going to be a run on Mysophobia and the Fed can't just bail us out again.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  23. #11423
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,456

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    It's cool, I licked all the instances of it I found in the DSM4. None of those neurotic freakjobs will touch them now.

  24. #11424
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Say, "I licked all the instances of it" again. Slowly.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  25. #11425
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Yeah, just in the 6 months he's lived with me he's cock blocked me twice, called him out both times. I've had company over nearly every weekend since I bought the place (6 months ago) and I'm ok with the cleaning portion of it. I realize there will be times of a sense of loneliness, but I'll take that over the 101 reasons roommates can suck.

    Back on topic. This is the first solo-valentines where I'm completely ok with being alone. My ex was more $$ over sentiments when it came to "special" days such as valentines. That's what she liked and that's what made her feel special, so that's what I did.
    I love living alone, having my own place. Room mates are bullshit. Who needs the hassle/ tension? It's more a meditative loneliness. I crave the detachment that an empty home allows. Valentine's day is for single people getting laid after a winter depression. Real couples oughtn't need such devices.

  26. #11426
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,399

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    living alone is the best!

    also, for the five people who aren't aware of the onion

    http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to...-having,19984/
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  27. #11427
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I'm storing them here for later. I don't trust banks.
    But she still believes in banks: bonus.

  28. #11428
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    living alone is the best!

    also, for the five people who aren't aware of the onion

    http://www.theonion.com/video/how-to...-having,19984/
    Why do I feel bad for enjoying onion? I'm not sure whether it's mocking the problem, or making sure the problem has a future. Cock puncher scarred me for life.

  29. #11429
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,705

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I kind of like having roommates. I only lived alone for about a week in between the kids moving out and me moving in with Brett & Tom. I hated that week. I heard every noise, I had bad dreams, I just knew my creepy upstairs neighbor was going to sneak in at some point and watch me sleep. Now I sleep really well, even the sounds of my roommates snoring is a bit comforting.

  30. #11430
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Neighbors living too close to you is the same as having room mates, in my mind. I am a bit of a recluse though lol

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:11 PM
  2. The Coachella Message Board Thread Index Thread
    By SoulDischarge in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Warrior Queen rubs one out on stage
    By SubBass49 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 09:27 AM
  5. Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.
    By TommyboyUNM in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •