Page 207 of 495 FirstFirst ... 202203204205206207208209210211212 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,210 of 14838

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

  1. #6181
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I think I've really only had the one, although I kind of thought I loved my first boyfriend, but that relationship only last 3 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  2. #6182
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I fall in love several times per hour. I find it's a lot easier to define love if you just use your erections.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  3. #6183
    Member OnlyNonStranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,423

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Are we asking how many people we've said "I love you" to or people that we were actually in love with? The reason I ask is because I've actually been in love four times including my current girlfriend but I know I've told other girls that because I was confused when I was young about the difference between love and lust.

  4. #6184
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    OK, good, I thought maybe I was being overly critical. I just know I have friends who are "in love" with a different boy every other week it seems, I had never really met a man who would admit to that though, most guys I know hold that word in till the last possible minute. He then told me that he really really likes me and wants to take it slow because he has a feeling it can turn into something really special... really? as special as the 10 others? I didn't say that, but I did tell him I am in the slowest lane possible, more like on the sidewalk. I have a feeling he will be a cling-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  5. #6185
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    Are we asking how many people we've said "I love you" to or people that we were actually in love with? The reason I ask is because I've actually been in love four times including my current girlfriend but I know I've told other girls that because I was confused when I was young about the difference between love and lust.
    True love, as you look back now and know how you truly felt. Not what you said in the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  6. #6186
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,365

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    This guy was having this conversation with you on your FIRST date? I think you should get out now, he sounds crazy.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  7. #6187
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,002

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    To me, being 'in love' is love reciprocated, while loving someone isn't necessarily.





    Two.

  8. #6188
    old school Kyliediscope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fistpimping
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Two times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

  9. #6189
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    This guy was having this conversation with you on your FIRST date? I think you should get out now, he sounds crazy.
    LOL, well I kind of initiated the conversation after smoking weed and over analyzing what he said about having loved many. I kind of pulled it out of him, but then got the answer and realized he might be crazy. He seems like a really nice guy, but I find there is a very faint line between nice guy and stalker. He has already sent me multiple texts this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  10. #6190
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,206

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Post the texts here for us to analyze.

    8/30: Peaking Lights @ The Chapel
    9/3: Bear in Heaven @ The Independent
    9/11: Tomas Barfod @ The Rickshaw Stop
    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  11. #6191
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,365

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    What i mean was he has no business talking about "having loved many" or whatever on a first date. That seems like strange conversation with someone you're trying to go out with. I dunno, it just doesn't seem very casual for someone who wants to take things slow.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

  12. #6192
    old school downingthief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Az
    Posts
    5,540

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    What i mean was he has no business talking about "having loved many" or whatever on a first date. That seems like strange conversation with someone you're trying to go out with. I dunno, it just doesn't seem very casual for someone who wants to take things slow.
    I concur. Red Flag warning!

  13. #6193
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Yeah, I was already kind of leaning that way. He also lied about his height. Why do dudes who are less than 5'6" always say they are 5'6"?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  14. #6194
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    ...because they are sensistive about their height.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  15. #6195
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I get that, but it's not like a girl isn't going to notice they are 2 inches shorter than they claim. Why lie, own the shortness.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  16. #6196

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    if they say they are 5'1" they will never get past sending girls msgs lol

  17. #6197
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I'm sure they are exaggerating their height to get an "in," so they can have a chance to charm the girl before she dismisses them for their height. I kind of feel bad for the shirt guys. I was really attracted to a short guy once. I dated him for a little while, but he didn't hang around too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  18. #6198
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    I will probably still go out with him once more, he was really nice, and we had a great conversation up until I over analyzed the many loves statement, which is something I do. I was a little shocked by his height, he got to the restaurant before me and was already seated when I got to the table. He didn't stand until we went to leave and he just appeared to be a bigger guy up until I stood next to him. I obviously have many of my own flaws/issues so I am not going to dismiss someone for a lack of 2 inches in height. I just find it a strange thing to lie about because it's not like you can carry the lie on very long.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  19. #6199
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Hah, I love how people here are so insecure in themselves that they need to criticize and rip apart my "dating" chocies to feel better about themselves.

  20. #6200
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    I sometimes wonder if this will be the case for me.

    Here's a question to the class, how many loves have you had in your life? My date last night had commented that he loved many women. I asked him later through text how many is many. He said he has had 10, which I think is a really high number. I have had 3 loves, my first which was real love for what a 16 year old knows, the father of my kids and Nick. I said the words to 2 others but looking back I know it wasn't real. I guess it's just hard for me to wrap my head around giving my heart out that quickly/easily.
    I'd have to say twice. One my first GF (6 years) we really fought to stay together, but it ended pretty badly as we grew apart. Second, gal I really loved, would bend over backwards for her, and she treated me like shit, never getting so stressed out over love again. So there you go folks, this is why I'm going with Randy's erection love formula from now on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    What i mean was he has no business talking about "having loved many" or whatever on a first date. That seems like strange conversation with someone you're trying to go out with. I dunno, it just doesn't seem very casual for someone who wants to take things slow.
    Love, ex's, history of bad drug habits, past abuse, past occupation of psycho wards/"camps" and parents.

    Dont talk about this shit during the first date. Can't you agree on liking Breaking Bad and chat over some current event for the first 3 hours of meeting?

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Yeah, I was already kind of leaning that way. He also lied about his height. Why do dudes who are less than 5'6" always say they are 5'6"?
    I always got annoyed with women on online dating saying 5'9/5'10 is their height minimum, as I'm 5'8, but if thats what they want then ok, moving on. I just don't get why people would lie about the facts that could get called out the easiest.

    Ladies, how many of you have had men lie about their height? How disappointed were you in the truth upon meeting them? Did they also lie about their junk? Are you shopping on craigslist?

    Quote Originally Posted by kitt kat View Post
    Hah, I love how people here are so insecure in themselves that they need to criticize and rip apart my "dating" chocies to feel better about themselves.
    No, we just think you're irrational at times.
    Example:
    "FUCK THAT GUY, I'M TELLIN HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME IN PALM SPRINGS" *Later that week "So, we hooked up and he wants me to be his booty call, I like."
    Most of us were just saying you needed a good fuck. It seems like that was the case with these sequence of events with you and Palm Springs guy.

  21. #6201
    Wheelchair Epidemic hawkingvsreeve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,884

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Singin' my life with his worrrrrds.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kyliediscope View Post
    Two times.
    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    Giant. Fucking. Bjork. Buttons.
    last.fm

  22. #6202
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    No, we just think you're irrational at times.
    Example:
    "FUCK THAT GUY, I'M TELLIN HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM ME IN PALM SPRINGS" *Later that week "So, we hooked up and he wants me to be his booty call, I like."
    Most of us were just saying you needed a good fuck. It seems like that was the case with these sequence of events with you and Palm Springs guy.
    hahaha I missed that part. Good for you, Kat.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  23. #6203
    Entry level Alt kitt kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    6,081

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    \_(ツ)_/

  24. #6204

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by downingthief View Post
    I don't think I will ever fully get over my Ex. Some relationships are that impact full.
    Word, I think this is true for me also.

  25. #6205
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    You have to get over an ex partner, its a part of life. I was hung up on the first gf for about 2/3 years, even dated/fucked during that time but she was in the back of my mind. Then you realize you're being stupid and move on with life.

  26. #6206
    Coachella Junkie locachica73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    13,743

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    It will eventually happen, but it just seems to be a lot harder this time around. I think mostly because in the past I had known the relationship was over prior to it ending. With Nick, I was completely shocked. He told me he missed me the other day and I tried to figure out how I could possibly take that information and work it into us reconciling... STUPID! then he turned around and took it back the next day. Sending me into yet another downward spiral.

    I got a text from the other guy I gave my number to yesterday. I am just going to become a serial dater again until I find a few guys I want to keep around for fun. That was where I was before Nick, and I honestly had a great time until I got all fucked up with feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  27. #6207
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    A co-worker who works in a different department but picks up the mail in the afternoon says hello to me with a nice smile every day. It's getting awkward as our exchanges don't go beyond that but are always nice. How many different ways can you say hello? Sometimes I throw in "how are you today?" which will get the standard "good and you" reply. The only reason I mention it is the smiles and the hellos are somewhat more personal than your average "hello" when passing someone in the hallway, she gives a nice big smile. I almost feel pathetic thinking such a basic pleasantry is anything more than that and I look forward to her daily hello but i'm someone who has headphones on all day and ignores most people here and has made myself invisible as much as I can so maybe I should try to go beyond this hello. Work is awkward and i've never dated anyone I have worked with. That's not intentional and I don't have a rule against it or anything it just hasn't happened.

  28. #6208
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    ^ Faxy - watch "God Bless America" and consider that woman may report you for sexual harassment.

  29. #6209
    old school HotHamWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A thematic narrative
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    OR she'll have sex with you in a hidden area at the office. I think it's worth the risk of litigation.

  30. #6210

    Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

    Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Here's a question to the class, how many loves have you had in your life? My date last night had commented that he loved many women. I asked him later through text how many is many. He said he has had 10, which I think is a really high number. I have had 3 loves, my first which was real love for what a 16 year old knows, the father of my kids and Nick. I said the words to 2 others but looking back I know it wasn't real. I guess it's just hard for me to wrap my head around giving my heart out that quickly/easily..
    10 times in what is at best a 25 year dating history is quite a lot. That means he is falling in and out of love on average of 2.5 years. He either gets bored really easily, has some major fault that causes people to leave, or is full of shit [like his height ].
    Last edited by lt.roast.a.botch; 07-16-2012 at 01:09 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:11 PM
  2. The Coachella Message Board Thread Index Thread
    By SoulDischarge in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:35 PM
  3. Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. Warrior Queen rubs one out on stage
    By SubBass49 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 09:27 AM
  5. Thread in which you talk to me about speed dating.
    By TommyboyUNM in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •