Page 153 of 495 FirstFirst ... 148149150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 14838

Thread: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Default Re: It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin: A Thread About Dating

Uhhhh.... 5? I have a pretty bad gag reflex.
    And yes.

You got to learn to open up the back of the throat.

Or get with guys with small cocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Hahaha, that's no fun.

Not sure why, but I read your replies in a yelling voice.

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    SIZE MATTERS!

Not that it matters, but I liked doggy style with that type. I may have mentioned it before.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I have a small cock. But I know how to use it.

Not that it matters, but I liked doggy style with that type. I may have mentioned it before.
    Someone once told me, "It's not how deep you fish; it's how you work the worm."
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have a small cock. But I know how to use it.
    I don't believe you...

So I was supposed to meet up with this girl tonight for nothing more then a drunk hook up. However I was tired because I got very little sleep last night so I decided to take a nap. Unfortunately I woke up at about the same time I was supposed to pick her up. She was about 40 mins away so it wasn't like I could quickly get over there so I called her and told her the truth. Next thing I know she starts yelling at me and pretty much getting mad like I was her boyfriend. So am I right to assume this is a red flag and stay the hell away from her?

Edit: Actually no advice needed, shit got escalated to a completely higher level. I know enough now to stay the hell away.
    Last edited by unit300021; 05-19-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

Her boyfriend came over?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Not sure why, but I read your replies in a yelling voice.

SIZE MATTERS!
    Damn, now you will never love me.

I feel like, at my age (25), and having such little experience dating, I'm now at a point where I've been single for so long and I'm so old that I just don't give a fuck anymore. It sounds melodramatic but I feel like I'd rather not try to date anymore, as I'm comfortable with myself and my life right now. I've been on a few dates lately and they were mediocre at best. My friends think I'm being an idiot and need to keep trying, but I'm not sure I see the point. Thoughts?

What's the harm in trying?

You gotta just find a freaky girl who likes to get down. Get you out of your rut

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    You gotta just find a freaky girl who likes to get down. Get you out of your rut
    See, this sounds fun.

I think someone in another thread mentioned a website you can visit to make sure you find just the kind of freak you are looking for...
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Lol, I was waiting for it. Just ask trak ball, he'll hook you up with the right girl

I'm afraid my whip just ain't as fly as that guy's. And really, whose is?

Whores love the neon green.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyHotshot View Post
    Whores love the neon green dick.
    Wow, that might explain your relationship problems....

I feel like, at my age (25), and having such little experience dating, I'm now at a point where I've been single for so long and I'm so old that I just don't give a fuck anymore. It sounds melodramatic but I feel like I'd rather not try to date anymore, as I'm comfortable with myself and my life right now. I've been on a few dates lately and they were mediocre at best. My friends think I'm being an idiot and need to keep trying, but I'm not sure I see the point. Thoughts?
    Pay to play is where it's at. There's enough broke chicks to not even have to mess with "dating" if you don't want to.

So... You're throwing in the towel because you think that you're too old at 25??? Geez, I sometimes wish I had waited until I was 25 to start dating instead of getting married at 20 and thinking it would be forever. Maybe your lack of experience is due to schooling priorities? Or, lack of self-confidence? Either way, you claim that you are now comfortable with yourself and where your life is at right now... Guess what? You're already a step ahead of where most people are and probably won't waste as much time suffering and learning about relationships because of that. Imagine being married and divorced once, and then running around searching for love with a blindfold on for the next 10 years... and you haven't even turned 25 yet... Yeah, all because I wasn't comfortable with myself... If I knew then what I know now, I could have saved myself from a lot of bullshit and heartache, but I wouldn't have given up on the future like it sounds as if you're doing. Yes, there will be mediocre dates, and heartache... Consider those insight towards helping you see more of what you really want in a relationship. They are the ingredients that help you appreciate a relationship when it really happens... and happens to be real... As far as I'm concerned, real doesn't happen until you hit your 30's. Just some words of experience...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Here's an odd recent occurrence that I feel the need to tell someone...

So I had dated a slightly older woman at the beginning of this year...pretty cool, we got along famously, but I could tell that the relationship would be finite (she is divorced with two kids, not quite what I'm looking for long-term), so it ended, but we've remained good friends, and as of recently, friends with benefits. She was a bit sheltered earlier in life, and is now acting out a bit, and was curious about hooking up with her female friend. Well Thursday night she tells me about them going to a happy hour, making out in the bathroom, and then I start getting all these semi-nude phone pics from the bathroom of them. When I leave for their bar, I end up talking to her friend, who says that she's looking forward to fucking me. I'm thinking that it's time to position myself for the threesome, and am getting every indication that that will be the case.

After I get to the bar, she essentially shoots down the threesome idea, and instead was trying to pawn me off onto her friend, while she apparently was going to go home with some guy she was texting (whom I did not know). This in and of itself is not especially strange, except that she was a rather jealous person, and any inclination of physical attraction to others sorta set her off.

I was a bit peeved that the threesome was null and void, but come to find out, I've become a bit smitten with the friend. Rather cute, near perfect body, super cool, intelligent and a freak in the sack. We got one hour of sleep that night, and she spent the night again last night, so I do believe that this has legs. She doesn't want to get married or have kids, so again, this will have a finite end point, but until then, I wont complain.

The concept of being set up by someone I used to date isn't intrinsically weird to me. However, being set up by an ex with a jealous streak who I had hooked up with several weeks prior is rather odd. I'm still a bit confused.

Single is fucking great why worry about your relationship status.If your that worried about it just lower your expections,lose your self-esteem(cause your going get turn down a lot possibly),and just go hit on chicks in some known bar hopping area.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    The concept of being set up by someone I used to date isn't intrinsically weird to me. However, being set up by an ex with a jealous streak who I had hooked up with several weeks prior is rather odd. I'm still a bit confused.
    How close are the women?

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    How close are the women?
    I'm not really sure, although 1) they work together, 2) they have very similar personalities, and 3) I know they've had a number of happy hours together, along with the make-out session...so it's probably more "friends" than "acquaintances".

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    So... You're throwing in the towel because you think that you're too old at 25??? Geez, I sometimes wish I had waited until I was 25 to start dating instead of getting married at 20 and thinking it would be forever. Maybe your lack of experience is due to schooling priorities? Or, lack of self-confidence? Either way, you claim that you are now comfortable with yourself and where your life is at right now... Guess what? You're already a step ahead of where most people are and probably won't waste as much time suffering and learning about relationships because of that. Imagine being married and divorced once, and then running around searching for love with a blindfold on for the next 10 years... and you haven't even turned 25 yet... Yeah, all because I wasn't comfortable with myself... If I knew then what I know now, I could have saved myself from a lot of bullshit and heartache, but I wouldn't have given up on the future like it sounds as if you're doing. Yes, there will be mediocre dates, and heartache... Consider those insight towards helping you see more of what you really want in a relationship. They are the ingredients that help you appreciate a relationship when it really happens... and happens to be real... As far as I'm concerned, real doesn't happen until you hit your 30's. Just some words of experience...
    Thanks for the perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    I'm not really sure, although 1) they work together, 2) they have very similar personalities, and 3) I know they've had a number of happy hours together, along with the make-out session...so it's probably more "friends" than "acquaintances".
    Since your ex was the one that initiated the contact, she is in no position to be jealous. Sadly, as I'm sure you already know, many women are not rational. I say pursue the friend, hopefully the ex won't be an issue, but if she is you'll have to assess whether the new girl is worth the drama.

I'm not sure about that one.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

What don't pursue a nice lay? If it gets weird, he walks away from both. The threesome idea is not out of the picture yet.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Since your ex was the one that initiated the contact, she is in no position to be jealous. Sadly, as I'm sure you already know, many women are not rational. I say pursue the friend, hopefully the ex won't be an issue, but if she is you'll have to assess whether the new girl is worth the drama.
    best advice given on this thread that i've read