Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Electric Forest/Rothbury

Default Re: Electric Forest/Rothbury

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Horrible.
    There are 4 or 5 good things on the ticket. Im not going for the music, this is just another stop on my festival train. Also, the lack of exciing shows makes this the perfect place to bring my gf who has never been camping or been to a fest.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

I like your idea Kevin, sounds like a good way to attend a fest for cheap.

3 nights of String Cheese, although I'm not the biggest fan whether your a fan or not they are still very talented and still put on a fun show! I remember walking by them at Bonnaroo in 07 and they were playing Stayin Alive. Here is a live performance of them playing Born on the Wrong Planet http://youtu.be/_Igrrquqcl4

Cherub is an artist I'd really like to check out if I make it to Electric Forest this year... check em out! Has anyone else seen this show and can put some input on what to expect??

http://youtu.be/mJsI0zTA5qc

If anyone from the forum is going to this feel free to hit me up. We will rage proper.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Check out this amazing Electric Forest trailer from the Prime Social Group and get ready to get down in one of the most beautifully produced forests in festidome - Sherwood Forest! http://youtu.be/QUuCax5P_lw

This is my first year going to EFF. What can I expect and how is it different from other festivals? Also what is about the average age of attendees? Is it about the same as Coachella?

More hippies, better campground, less artists, midwestern vibe.

I guess I could be considered a hippie, so I'll probably fit in pretty good. How many people do you think attend every year?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I'm getting an itch for something and since every fest I want to attend this summer has a wedding I am stuck going to, I might do this as a last minute thing.

Schedule is out. Richie has an hour and a half on the last night and Paxahau is curating dance tents the other 2 nights. Looks pretty good to me.

This looks like a future fest for me...Can't wait to pick some or your brains after you come back from it

I think Big Gigantic is a perfect way to close out the festival, and Saturday looks pretty sick!! Can't wait.

Electric Forest has the best contests of all the festivals in my opinion. This year Electric Forest is looking to draw attention to all of the sweat, van loads of tapestries, and bean bag chairs that go into creating community camp space every year. Is your camp awesome? Are you the most badass neighbor to have? Do you want the whole of the Forest to know? Let's get your information up on the Electric Forest Facebook Page as an event listing and enter your home base into the running for Ultimate Camp 2012!

PICTURES PLZ