Thread: Frontgate doesn't have my receipt of ticket purchase in my order history.

Default Frontgate doesn't have my receipt of ticket purchase in my order history.

Pretty self explanatory. I was emailed my receipt and I still have that copy saved yet there is no information of my order on Frontgate's site, is this happening to anyone else? I emailed them but have yet to get a reply and I would like to avoid calling them and potentially waiting on hold for 30 minutes. Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Default Re: Frontgate doesn't have my receipt of ticket purchase in my order history.

I never even thought to double-check.

Default Re: Frontgate doesn't have my receipt of ticket purchase in my order history.

Make sure you're looking at the right weekend's site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

Never sat on hold for frontgate unless on a huge sale day. Call man.

It's the right weekend, I just don't see my order history, I guess I'll call, how this happened to anyone else however?
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I just went in too and they said they have no order history. I have the receipt saved too.

Same, here, its been like that since september, but as long as I keep getting my receipts and payment confirmation its all good, i did call em twice to make sure

Same problem here. Nothing in my receipt when I email it to myself. GV be fucking up.
    2010 * 2011 * 2012.1 * 2013.2

Do they seriously expect every person to go back and double check the status of a ticket that was purchased 8 months ago?

I think when the ticketing page went up for general sale, it removed all layaway receipts. Still getting charged, still getting accurate e-mailed statements. No reason at all to worry...
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

I have an order history still for both weekends. zomg, my acct is perfect.

Ya I don't see my order history either but I'm getting charged every month and getting statements e-mailed to me so I'm not worried

Mine wasn't on layaway. Do I seriously have to call? What a pain in the ass.

I got my receipt in my e-mail but the receipt on the frontgate website said 0$, I was concerned so I called frontgate.

Calling them up was relatively quick and painless though, so I suggest giving them a ring.

I noticed the same thing as Frizzle, but I'm not worried about. It seems to be a layaway thing. I have a receipt and they debited my account. I'd be interested in their reply if you call them.

Mine isnt on there either and I ordered a pass the day they went on sale again for weekend 1..

I have the email confirmation with an order number and all that.. Just looked at the frontgate site and I dont have any order history

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

mine has been like that since tickets went on sale. i called frontgate and they told me they had my receipt, and confirmed i had 1 layaway payment left. i'm sure everything is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Fucking last layaway payment for 4 tickets and a car camping.

I also find out if I got my burning man tickets jan 31-feb 1st. Registered for two tickets in the $390 bracket.
    This will be a 1300$ or more charge. My wookism habits are getting expensive.

don't worry about it. same thing happened to me and i freaked. called front gate and they confirmed everything was good. even got to add a car camping pass to a set of tickets. i think this is an issue most people are having

Frontgate sold my ticket on Stubhub
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Noticed this about a month ago. E-mailed Frontgate and they assured me that everythang is kosher!
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Is that written in some sort of underground rat language I'm not familiar with?

I got an email today from Greg at Frontgate. He said that if I didn't sign in under an account from Frontgate my order history wouldn't be there. As long as I have the receipt, all should be good.

Are y'all looking at the correct frontgate website?
    I made the mistake a couple months ago of signing into the OLD page... from last year.

ex: since I ordered weekend 1 passes, I would now go to http://coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com/
    and NOT coachella.frontgatetickets.com

stupid question but can you change your billing address on the site?
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall