Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1377

Thread: Boring Shit About Your Life

Default Re: Boring Shit About Your Life

Ive finished all my work for the day, and can'tlezve early
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I'm way behind at work but keep reading forums hoping for more tasty tidbits about the weekend.
    I feel like even though I'm attending Weekend 2, I checked out along with everyone going to Weekend 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    Listen to Ron if you don't want to listen to me. Or will you call his experience into question as well? He's probably one of the most (if not THE most) respected members of this board.

I am in the same boat. At work today but attending week 2. I feel like I have been checked out all week!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Yeah this sucks. I want to know how camping lines were!
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

i make vlogs on youtube and love coachella too
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGE0Y60E_-Y

You should try fucking off.

I'm trying to work…. I really am.
    But I am so mentally checked out!
    In traffic this morning on the 101, all I was thinking about was how I could be doing so many other things to get ready for this weekend.
    Hope to see some of you this weekend...
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Ting.

Henry Rollins is currently sitting across from me at this burrito place I'm at.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Jamie xx - 8/27 - The Mohawk
    Little Dragon - 8/31 - Moody Theater
    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater

Woke up with buyers remorse
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I watched golf on TV. It just ended a few minutes ago. The interviewer asked the winner how great it was to win on Mother's Day. I saw on the internet the winner's mother died in 2008. That interviewer should do his homework.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I forgot that I had a bonus coming my way till I got email this weekend reminding me that I need to approve my bonus .....I also got a $500 traffic ticket in the mail today.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Jack White @ Bill .... 08/22/14
    FYF @ LA Sport Area 08/23 - 08/24/14
    Swans @ The Independent 08/08/14
    Decibel Festival @ Seattle 09/24 - 09/28/14
    War on Drugs @ Fillmore 10/05/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14

Last.fm

That worked out nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I watched golf on TV. It just ended a few minutes ago. The interviewer asked the winner how great it was to win on Mother's Day. I saw on the internet the winner's mother died in 2008. That interviewer should do his homework.
    Whether or not his mom is dead, he could play as a tribute to her. I know if I ever did anything impressive on mother's day from here on out it'd damn well better be dedicated to my mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

How was Mother's Day, Brian? I hope your family had a good day.

old school

I've just been getting so damn ornery in my head lately. I'm getting bitter about plenty of couples I see/know and it might be a bit out of jealousy. In particular I'm just getting more and more annoyed with my room mate, he isn't even that bad (we have our differences), but our ways of seeing the world are just so damn different. I don't mean to sound pretentious but he just seems so damn simple minded, he is ignorant about so much, his degree is in "Environment and Sustainability" yet he just says "Money rules all" so there is not point in doing anything cause he knows how the world works. He likes shit music. He wants to get back in shape and lose weight but he eats terribly and has no concept of quality. He always orders the same fucking dishes at the same fucking restaurants. Just since it's all what he likes, so why bother doing anything else? He is unattractive and walks around in his boxers often. He and his girlfriend of over four years (both their first partners) seem to constantly bicker and I do not think they should be together. She is a nice girl with a few issues of her own but mostly low confidence and I feel like she has Stockholm Syndrome not that he is a bad person, they just seem so fucking wrong for each other. They are young, they should both be out discovering themselves and not contemplating living together. Maybe it is because we were raised differently but if I was in either of their positions that would be a big no no, hell I've heard him call her a call to me plenty of times. That just doesn't seem right to me.

We are just two very different people and I've been getting angsty-er about people much more lately, and yeah. That's the boring shit in my life, I'm driving my head mad. Also my self confidence with women is mostly in the shitter these days, I seem to lack conversation material with the ones I am interested in and I realize I have a very specific type of girl I like to date and can't see myself expanding much out of that. I have few friends here, both my best friends are over 3 hours away and here I have the people I party with whom I really like but also only see when we party since we are in different stages of our lives, people my age are all taken and have each other aside from one girl who I rarely hear from except from when it feels like she wants to use me and she is too goddamn self obsessed. I've just started bouldering which is amazing and I really love it, maybe I'll meet people there. I am taking summer courses, and I might meet people there, but again even if someone is a few years older that still apparently fucks this up in a friendship sense even. I keep saying I need to improve on myself, which I want to do and am working on since I've got plenty of issues with me. I don't care if any of ya'll read this, I just wanted to get these thoughts out somewhere and so these forums are a good place to turn. I also didn't edit this, or read it over, take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I've just been getting so damn ornery in my head lately. I'm getting bitter about plenty of couples I see/know and it might be a bit out of jealousy. In particular I'm just getting more and more annoyed with my room mate, he isn't even that bad (we have our differences), but our ways of seeing the world are just so damn different. I don't mean to sound pretentious but he just seems so damn simple minded, he is ignorant about so much, his degree is in "Environment and Sustainability" yet he just says "Money rules all" so there is not point in doing anything cause he knows how the world works. He likes shit music. He wants to get back in shape and lose weight but he eats terribly and has no concept of quality. He always orders the same fucking dishes at the same fucking restaurants. Just since it's all what he likes, so why bother doing anything else? He is unattractive and walks around in his boxers often. He and his girlfriend of over four years (both their first partners) seem to constantly bicker and I do not think they should be together. She is a nice girl with a few issues of her own but mostly low confidence and I feel like she has Stockholm Syndrome not that he is a bad person, they just seem so fucking wrong for each other. They are young, they should both be out discovering themselves and not contemplating living together. Maybe it is because we were raised differently but if I was in either of their positions that would be a big no no, hell I've heard him call her a call to me plenty of times. That just doesn't seem right to me.

We are just two very different people and I've been getting angsty-er about people much more lately, and yeah. That's the boring shit in my life, I'm driving my head mad. Also my self confidence with women is mostly in the shitter these days, I seem to lack conversation material with the ones I am interested in and I realize I have a very specific type of girl I like to date and can't see myself expanding much out of that. I have few friends here, both my best friends are over 3 hours away and here I have the people I party with whom I really like but also only see when we party since we are in different stages of our lives, people my age are all taken and have each other aside from one girl who I rarely hear from except from when it feels like she wants to use me and she is too goddamn self obsessed. I've just started bouldering which is amazing and I really love it, maybe I'll meet people there. I am taking summer courses, and I might meet people there, but again even if someone is a few years older that still apparently fucks this up in a friendship sense even. I keep saying I need to improve on myself, which I want to do and am working on since I've got plenty of issues with me. I don't care if any of ya'll read this, I just wanted to get these thoughts out somewhere and so these forums are a good place to turn. I also didn't edit this, or read it over, take that.
    I read it. Something that's stuck with me throughout life, "To find the right person, become the right person". Make decisions with your heart, tell your brain to shut up and you'll find happiness. Keep on truckin' brotha.
    crab fries

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post

Unattractive people who walk around in their boxers are the future!

What meals does he order all of the time?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

What is the big deal lately about meeting friends?

Are you perhaps frustrated with something else?
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Boring Shit Time:
    I unfriended this girl who used to be cool until she decided to tell everyone else I was mad at her (which I wasn't) but would never tell me her frustrations. Her facebook posts kept irritating me to no end, so I said fuck it: bye felicia
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

I think of cheese when I see the name Felicia.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Any reason in particular?
    Smooches. =)

don't be a little bitch.

I bought a brand new Ford Transit on friday. Can't wait to take this beast camping and to Coachella next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

August 23/24 - FYF Fest - Expo park
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Rape Van style or with windows?

Quote Originally Posted by marooko View Post
    don't be a little bitch.
    referring to what exactly?
    Smooches. =)

Sleepy, you're in the danger zone. This is where people start coupling (whether it's right or not), and/or finding their passion (whether it's real or not), or losing their way. Hold steady to who you are and what you want to be. Be nice to your friends despite how much they fucking annoy you and the ones that really matter will be there when they come out the other end.

I know it feels nearly impossible, but (knowing the little I know about you) you will endure and find the life/world that works best for you.

You're ADORABLE and AWESOME!

^^ Cause it matters, right? (nylar)

I agree, Maroo.

Who fucking cares?