Thread: Looking for a Ride from Tempe/Phoenix Arizona to Coachella (Weekend 2)

Default Looking for a Ride from Tempe/Phoenix Arizona to Coachella (Weekend 2)

Edit: I found a ride with a nice married couple that's flying into phx and driving from there. They only have a 4 door so they don't have any extra room for you guys that are still looking, sorry! But I can see a bunch of new threads popping up about carpool too coachella from phx/tempe so I'm sure It'll all work out!

Hello!

Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a ride to Coachella (weekend 2) from Tempe/Phoenix, Arizona. We're both easy going, love music, and are very excited for Coachella! Feel free to PM me or email me at: cory.j.bergquist@gmail.com

We'd be happy to chip in for gas/food.

Can't wait to be on the polo fields!

-Cory
    Last edited by grind; 03-21-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Default Re: Looking for a Ride from Tempe/Phoenix Arizona to Coachella (Weekend 2)

/bump still looking. Anyone leaving from or coming through Tempe or Phoenix Arizona?

Default Re: Looking for a Ride from Tempe/Phoenix Arizona to Coachella (Weekend 2)

/bumptybump No luck yet! I'm glad I started looking early

Anyone hear of any carpools or caravans headed out of Arizona?

I haven't. I'm in the same boat as you. I have a car camping pass with none to share it with yet. I'm wondering if I should a thread for my dilemma soon....
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

We have a group of about 6-7 cars coming from Phoenix area. We MIGHT have some extra room in various vehicles but I won't know until after passes ship (have some slackers and people who can't make up their minds who aren't sure if they are going yet). If not you and you guys find a ride you are welcome to caravan with us to Indio!
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles

Quote Originally Posted by SeantheJeweler View Post
    We have a group of about 6-7 cars coming from Phoenix area. We MIGHT have some extra room in various vehicles but I won't know until after passes ship (have some slackers and people who can't make up their minds who aren't sure if they are going yet). If not you and you guys find a ride you are welcome to caravan with us to Indio!
    Sounds good! I love a good Caravan!

Give me a heads up if any room opens up it would be much appreciated! I'll send you a PM as well.

-Cory

/bump Still have plenty of good vibes to go around to any carpools or caravans that are heading to Coachella (weekend 2) out of Tempe or Phoenix!

/bump Still waiting for find some people leaving from Tempe/Phoenix on weekend 2!

Edit: I found a ride with a nice married couple that's flying into phx and driving from there. They only have a 4 door so they don't have any extra room for you guys that are still looking, sorry! But I can see a bunch of new threads popping up about carpool too coachella from phx/tempe so I'm sure It'll all work out!
    Last edited by grind; 03-21-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Lurker

were coming from El Paso and definitely will pass by Arizona. and can definitely pick you up PM ME for contact information