Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: WORST DANCE/ELECTRONIC LINE-UP EVER

Default Re: WORST DANCE/ELECTRONIC LINE-UP EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Is Sonic the Fagcock seriously trying to convince us that SHM > Daft Punk?

I mean, really?
    Fagcock, good one. And SHM's consistency to provide quality music + excellent shows > Daft Punk. Daft Punk hasn't made anything since '06 except for a lame soundtrack for Tron. SHM plays hundreds of shows, headlines every festival they play at, and sell out arenas like it's nothing. They even managed to sell out their own show that rivaled Ultra, that really says something. The only dance act that is better than SHM at the moment is Tiesto.

Hahahhhha this kid is killing me.
    More opinionated than myself
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Hahahhhha this kid is killing me.
    More opinionated than myself
    It's not an opinion, it's a fact. What was the last accomplishment of Daft Punk that was relevant to the dance scene? They haven't had a show in years!

SHM: Countless #1 Beatport hits, success in U.S. radio, sold out shows EVERYWHERE. Not to mention their solo careers are phenomenal as well. These guys are innovators, changing the game and look where they are now. Some people are just too ignorant to see it and just like to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    It's not an opinion, it's a fact. What was the last accomplishment of Daft Punk that was relevant to the dance scene? They haven't had a show in years!
    the daft punk alive 07 changed the par for what a spectacle and electronic show can be and is still unmatched today(see deadmau5)

I came in here to talk about the good music at this year coachella, but this kid is too much, just because someone sells a lot of tickets and plays a lot (SHM) does not make them better than the rest, by your logic Justin Bieber is amazing too cause he plays shows a lot and sells out arenas
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

ok now I know hes trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoCat View Post
    ok now I know hes trolling.
    Yep.

And he's trying way too hard now.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by brycerosen View Post
    the daft punk alive 07 changed the par for what a spectacle and electronic show can be and is still unmatched today(see deadmau5)

I came in here to talk about the good music at this year coachella, but this kid is too much, just because someone sells a lot of tickets and plays a lot (SHM) does not make them better than the rest, by your logic Justin Bieber is amazing too cause he plays shows a lot and sells out arenas
    Why must everyone always bring up Justin Bieber? Do you have a crush on that kid or something that you have to bring him up on a conversation that has nothing to do with him?

Daft Punk had a cool pyramid, awesome, but they didn't build it themselves. They had other people doing it for them, they should be the ones receiving the credit. Swedish House Mafia on the other hand has created such bangers that are always #1 on the Beatport charts aka other DJs play them out as well. Their consistency is what makes them better than Daft Punk, if it was 07 okay maybe I'd agree with you, but it's 2012 and SHM are the ones headlining.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Yep.

And he's trying way too hard now.
    Why would I be trolling? No one has yet proved to me why Daft Punk is better.

Our planets future is doomed.

This thread is about this years line up having the worst edm acts in Coachella history
    You wanna fook on me?!

People need to get over the past, the future is now, and the future of EDM lies in the hands of these guys:

Avicii, Alesso, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell

Why would I be trolling? No one has yet proved to me why Daft Punk is better.
    Because you can? Hell if I know.

You can't prove something that's subjective, you fuck. The fact that a member of SHM has been caught in the act of Milli Vanilli-ism says enough about the effort and skill of SHM.

Saying SHM is better than Daft Punk is like saying Die Antwoord is better than Outkast.

Because you can? Hell if I know.

You can't prove something that's subjective, you fuck. The fact that a member of SHM has been caught in the act of Milli Vanilli-ism says enough about the effort and skill of SHM.

Saying SHM is better than Daft Punk is like saying Die Antwoord is better than Outkast.
    Then why isn't Daft Punk playing anymore if they're so good? Are they not creative enough to come up with new material? Probably not...

Too busy driving in ferraris that they actually own
    You wanna fook on me?!

SHM: Countless #1 Beatport hits, success in U.S. radio, sold out shows EVERYWHERE. Not to mention their solo careers are phenomenal as well. These guys are innovators, changing the game and look where they are now. Some people are just too ignorant to see it and just like to hate.

I know your a troll, but here is the food. Ive given shm a chance. As a guy who loves house beats, and can even get into some cheesy house music, i cant even listen to more than 15 mins of their sets. My roomate and i actually threw the live at msg show on just for some laughs, and holy fuck it was predictable, soft and hillarious.

Its popular because it sounds familiar. People who love familiar music are unintelligent and uncreative, the vast majority of people fall into this category. It is no different than any other cheesy market driven pop music from any other genre of music.
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

Then why isn't Daft Punk playing anymore if they're so good? Are they not creative enough to come up with new material? Probably not...
    You're right. EDM artists should just band together like No Limit Records and bombard the market with cheap, uninspired music.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i made these guys think i really like shm and they totally bought into it. what foooooooooooooooooooooools. I AM INTERNET KING ALL TIME
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i made these guys think i really like shm and they totally bought into it. what foooooooooooooooooooooools. I AM INTERNET KING ALL TIME
    Thought the same thing... obvious troll is too obvious.

A lot of us here have been listening to EDM for 10-20 years. Some even longer. To say it just blew up last year in the US is inaccurate.

How long have you been listening to EDM? That's a serious question. The reason I ask is if your gauge of quality artists is what DJ/Producer is playing/running the "biggest clubs in the U.S" then you're way off base. DJ's like Keoki and Richard Humpty Vission were those exact same acts 10 fucking years ago and you hardly see their names on the posters of big massives unless it's in their region.

So it just blew up? I guess you missed the era where The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Prodigy, Crystal Method and several other groups / artists were getting just as much play on the radio back in those days as Afrojack and David Guetta are today. The main different is that those classic acts didn't have to ride the coat-tails of rappers and shitty auto-tuned R&B artists to become known by the masses.
    Keoki was a cancer on dance music. Just like back in the late 90's, the kids that are jumping onto the EDM bandwagon right now will soon grow tired of the current trendy DJs/producers (along with the ecstasy that they will forever associate with them) and will move onto some shitty "new" genre. Then everyone here will get to bitch about the numetal bands filling up the rock portion of the lineup.

You're right. EDM artists should just band together like No Limit Records and bombard the market with cheap, uninspired music.
    That's exactly what Daft Punk has done. They just sampled and got famous for other people's work. Just stop man, you're looking like a fool!

Sonic is Caras alias and this is all a joke??
    You wanna fook on me?!

I was thinking the same thing.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I guess I'll say it cause I know everyone else doesn't agree.

Daft punk AND SMH mafia both suck. Always will and always have.
    Fuck
    You wanna fook on me?!

Jigsaws are falling into place
    "How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it."

I can't wait for all of you to be talking about the Swedish House Mafia set in a couple of years. I guarantee it will be one of the top 5 best Coachella sets in history...

Sonic is Caras alias and this is all a joke??
    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Cara wouldn't be that boring. I hope not anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

Hahahahhahahahha your crazy as fuck. This has to be a joke.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Used to be. There is no such thing now. Fucking derp step killed it. The larchmont is closed so no more respect. Funktion is whack now. Massives suck.

I'm down for psytrance, experimental and tribal shit in the desert or outdoor parties...otherwise I'm not into the people or music these days.

I know it all stemmed from house. I don't care. It sucks. Enjoy it. I don't.
    Wait you think dubstep killed DNB? LOL. DNB killed it self long before dubstep ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by grannock View Post
    Jigsaws are falling into place
    You mean puzzle pieces? Cause jig saws don't combine to fall into anything or any place.
    You wanna fook on me?!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyche View Post
    Wait you think dubstep killed DNB? LOL. DNB killed it self long before dubstep ever existed.
    Please stick to the topic. Yes dnb is dead. Thanks for the info dork.
    You wanna fook on me?!