Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Coachella 2012 acts? I need to know.

Talking Which are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Coachella 2012 acts? I need to know.

I am not familiar with most of the acts. I want to see the gayest acts (not gay acting, but actually gay - and not gay as in bad, like Skrillex). I don't see Gloria Gaynor, Donna Summer, Elton John, K.D. Lang, nor David Bowie on the line-up. Thanks.

Gayly yours,

GPS
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Default Re: Which are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Coachella 2012 acts? I need to know

Best post ever...If I were gay and at Coachella (which i unfortunately wont be) and wanted to get all gay with it, you could probably find my at La Roux, M83, Fitz & The Tantrums, Morgan Page, Florance & The Machine, Gotye, Breakbot, tUnE-yArDs, Lissie, Jacques Lu Cont, Spector, Beats Antique, Metronomy, Grouplove, GIRLS (simply because the lead singer hit on me in Albuquerque) and Girl Talk.
    Cooler than a polar bears toenails.

Default Re: Which are Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Coachella 2012 acts? I need to know

Coachella 2012 needs moar gay acts for sure.

Wonder why Erasure never plays

I wish Anthony from M83 was gay. That's one attractive man (in my opinion). As for actually gay/bi artists, I don't recognize any. But Snoop Dogg deserves credit for his part in Bruno

GPS is not interested in GIRLS.

Quote Originally Posted by DropletsOfYes&No View Post
    Wonder why Erasure never plays
    Because Paul T has ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Some of (all?) the Buzzcocks are homos. I think that might be it?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Aww too bad no Foofighters.
    I'd do suprefan.

Does Justice count? Pretty sure they're gay for Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Straight Swedish men are gayer than even the most flaming American men. Hope this helps.

I'd do the lead singer for The Hives and Alec Empire of Atari Teenage Riot.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Feist, Dragonette, Fitz & the Tantrums, Madness, Keep Shelly In Athens, Neon Indian, Miike Snow, Santigold, St. Vincent, Cat Power, We Are Augustines, La Roux, M83, Metronomy, Florence & the Machines if not LGBT themselves should have a decent size crowd representing the community.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    I am not familiar with most of the acts. I want to see the gayest acts (not gay acting, but actually gay - and not gay as in bad, like Skrillex). I don't see Gloria Gaynor, Donna Summer, Elton John, K.D. Lang, nor David Bowie on the line-up. Thanks.

Gayly yours,

GPS
    I wish Rufus Wainwright was invited back or The Magnetic Fields. The Radiohead crowd will be hella Gay.

fwiw Chris from Girls is bi.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Some of (all?) the Buzzcocks are homos. I think that might be it?
    I think Pete Shelley is currently the only gay member of the Buzzcocks (I may be wrong about that), but he is the lead singer and song writer so it is very much reflected.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post

Gayly yours,

GPS

www.wikipedia.com

do it with all the bands and stop making stupid threads.

GIRLS

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    www.wikipedia.com

do it with all the bands and stop making stupid threads.
    is everyone's sexual orientation listed on their wikipedia page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

Too bad you missed last year. You would have loved Scissor Sisters.

Scissor Sisters was the gayest I'd ever seen Coachella.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Scissor Sisters was the gayest I'd ever seen Coachella.
    I went to the tail end of Scissor Sisters (and most of Robyn for good measure, at least until Boys Noize), and inexplicably the Marina and the Diamonds crowd was hands down the gayest per capita crowd of the whole weekend. I also, at that set, witnessed a 50 year old man break down in tears during a song about champagne. They seemed like happy tears.

In my absolute ignorance, what little I know of Dragonette seems like it would be a gay dance party this year, minus the fact that she'll be in a tent at 1:30. Digging Jacques Lu Cont a lot, but can definitely see how that could be a gay dance party as well.

La Roux aka Elly Jackson has said that she is not at all gay. 98% sure Wild Beats are at least partially gay (as in at least one member of the band). I have met Michael Fitzpatrick of Fitz and the Tantrums and I'm pretty sure he's gay.

SebastiAn:
    sebastian-total.jpg

thought KD Lang was a dude
    100% Caffeinated

old school

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    In my absolute ignorance, what little I know of Dragonette seems like it would be a gay dance party this year, minus the fact that she'll be in a tent at 1:30. Digging Jacques Lu Cont a lot, but can definitely see how that could be a gay dance party as well.
    Dragonette was fun a Lolla at around 2-3 in the afternoon. It was at the stage with all the shaded trees so that helped.

Wild Flag, for the ladieeez Otherwise disappointing on the gay front. I was really hoping for Jessica 6 or Herc and Love Affair. Last year MEN was pretty dang gay. And I liked it.
    Coachella 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011!!!, 2012 (w1), 2013 (w2), 2014! (w2)...

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Flowers are born to die, bro

Quote Originally Posted by kenzbeard View Post
    Feist, Dragonette, Fitz & the Tantrums, Madness, Keep Shelly In Athens, Neon Indian, Miike Snow, Santigold, St. Vincent, Cat Power, We Are Augustines, La Roux, M83, Metronomy, Florence & the Machines if not LGBT themselves should have a decent size crowd representing the community.
    Dem gays have some decent taste in music
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

I would like to know which acts are hetero or bi but are into bondage and water sports. Should I start a thread for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.