Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: green stuff

Default Re: green stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    If your a kook you are not gonna get shown any love. When you need it, the universe will allow it.
    Worry about it later, have fun. Look for irie kids and introduce.

I always share. Especially if its someone not asking and just having a good time.
    This. I always share with the randoms who are too busy getting the fuck down to even notice I'm smoking at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    This. I always share with the randoms who are too busy getting the fuck down to even notice I'm smoking at all.
    How does that work?

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    When you need it, the universe will allow it.
    i remember last year before cage the elephant, some dude was running through the crowd past us and dropped a full doobie in front of us. i wonder if he was running from a narc

it wasnt filled PCP or anything, so it's safe to say the universe was on our side that day
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

I've read all the posts and I may ask questions that were already answered, but it's my first coachella and I'm coming from a long way (someplace in South America) and I'm definitely looking to enhance my musical experience. So I saw people talking about sharing and/or selling. Should I ask to buy or just for a free J? (in order to don't scare people away thinking that I'm a narco). I once bought a J in the Ultra Musica Festival and it was the worst crap that I ever smoked...

Thanks!
    Last edited by edt619; 03-26-2012 at 08:32 PM.

There is no right way to ask for free dope.

It will come to you. Stop worrying. Enjoy the scene. Listen to the music.

Yeah I should have figured that before. Come to think of it, it was a really stupid question. Glad that you were nice with the answer.

Lurker

Default Re: MARIJUANA

Quote Originally Posted by frizzlefry View Post
    Mugwog, clarification of that video being NSFW would have been nice
    Word.
    Nvr have I had a minor freakout watching a girl in a bikini roll a blunt.
    Im at a library.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by hools View Post
    i remember last year before cage the elephant, some dude was running through the crowd past us and dropped a full doobie in front of us. i wonder if he was running from a narc

it wasnt filled PCP or anything, so it's safe to say the universe was on our side that day
    Ive had this opportunity present itself to me once.
    Was at Ultra with my friend taking a break the music, when she looked down and found a sandwhich with at least 2gs of green.
    She saw it as a sign of the Weed gods or something cuz she freaked out and instantly wanted to smoke it.
    I told her in no way am I gonna just smoke weed that she just found on a bench, shit can be laced. We ended up smoking it all that night in our hotel.
    Point is, consider the risks of smoking "found/dropped" weed. You never know.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycaker View Post
    Word.
    Nvr have I had a minor freakout watching a girl in a bikini roll a blunt.
    Im at a library.
    eh, youre the one in a public place reading a music festival forum thread about ganja. Expect some titties.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnycaker View Post
    Ive had this opportunity present itself to me once.
    Was at Ultra with my friend taking a break the music, when she looked down and found a sandwhich with at least 2gs of green.
    She saw it as a sign of the Weed gods or something cuz she freaked out and instantly wanted to smoke it.
    I told her in no way am I gonna just smoke weed that she just found on a bench, shit can be laced. We ended up smoking it all that night in our hotel.Point is, consider the risks of smoking "found/dropped" weed. You never know.....
    LOL did ya freak out running across the hotel room halls naked?
    #coachellaweekend1
    #takeitsleazy

Question: I will be clean for three weeks come Coachella weekend 2. Prior to that I smoked about 2 grams over a month. 52 days after Coachella I will have to take a UA which might possibly be at a 15ng threshold. What are my chances of being clean by then? Best case scenario is said test is at 50ng which by then I'm very confident I'll pass. I've never taken a 15ng test so not sure about it. I exercise four times a week. Do a ton of running and stay away from fatty foods. Oh also I cannot take any drinks to mask dilution. Also cannot dilute. The place I'm going will be strictly watched over. Thanks for any info.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

Don't smoke herb. Do some crack or meth. Those leave quickly

Quote Originally Posted by hippityhip View Post
    Question: I will be clean for three weeks come Coachella weekend 2. Prior to that I smoked about 2 grams over a month. 52 days after Coachella I will have to take a UA which might possibly be at a 15ng threshold. What are my chances of being clean by then? Best case scenario is said test is at 50ng which by then I'm very confident I'll pass. I've never taken a 15ng test so not sure about it. I exercise four times a week. Do a ton of running and stay away from fatty foods. Oh also I cannot take any drinks to mask dilution. Also cannot dilute. The place I'm going will be strictly watched over. Thanks for any info.
    http://www.quickfixurine.com/

i've taken 5 drug tests and i passed all them. AND i smoke like a mo fuka!!!!!
    i've passed my last one with quick fix.

Quote Originally Posted by whatkilesaid View Post
    And weekend 2 attendees will grt to sample these bad boys? Oh fo shizzle my nizzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    This is how it should be. I hate the people who, when I light my J, immediately begin to hover and titter around trying to get me to pass it.

If you want to smoke show me that you're enjoying this set as much as I am and maybe I'll pass it. If you come up to me when I'm trying to enjoy myself and bother me more then once, I'll pass you the butt of a j as a fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotoats View Post
    And weekend 2 attendees will grt to sample these bad boys? Oh fo shizzle my nizzle.
    pretty sure week 1 will have these also

now are these papers based from hemp?

Also his writings on it, ink on papers...? No thanks brah

More like a collectors item than anything

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    eh, youre the one in a public place reading a music festival forum thread about ganja. Expect some titties.
    this is the single most greatest thing i have ever read on this forum site...
    i finally have a sig worthy quote

VigoTheCarpathian

So, deciding what to order, I need a little help:

1/8 Maste Deisel(sativa), - 50$
    1g black berry kush(hybrid)- 10$
    1g skunk 1.(indica) - 10$
    = 5.5g for 70 $

Or

1/4 of back berry kush for 70$ and call it a day.

This is for our weekend here coming up

Just get the quarter

all of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post

You'll be fine, sounds like we have similar lifestyles. Last year I went all out for the weekend, 10 day later I passed a probation UA. Really pushed my luck on that one, but being in shape and exercise help A LOT! Combine that with sitting in a steam room after a workout, healthy diet, and on day-of test I take B-complex and creatine, to keep my urine color correct and my creatine levels up because i usually drink more water the day of to dilute just a bit, not to much.
    <<<05' 06' 07' 08' 09 10' 11' 12' wk1 & wk2>>>

VigoTheCarpathian

Quote Originally Posted by Ajo209 View Post
    Just get the quarter
    this was my inclination

52 days clean before a piss test? I don't think it's possible to fail that unless you're obese and never move or something. 30 days is, as far as I've ever heard, the max amount of time for a pee test and that's if you're smoking like an 8 a day and not exercising.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomshape View Post
    You'll be fine, sounds like we have similar lifestyles. Last year I went all out for the weekend, 10 day later I passed a probation UA. Really pushed my luck on that one, but being in shape and exercise help A LOT! Combine that with sitting in a steam room after a workout, healthy diet, and on day-of test I take B-complex and creatine, to keep my urine color correct and my creatine levels up because i usually drink more water the day of to dilute just a bit, not to much.
    I forgot to mention that the reason I ask this is because I would like to smoke at Coachella. My previous post gives the impression that I will be clean from now until June. I don't plan to blaze it up all crazy. Just want to enjoy a few hits here and there over the weekend for coachella. I do what you do normally and that's to dilute and then bring up my creatine levels. I won't have that option this time around. I've passed several drug tests but they were passed by diluting and then masking it with a drink. This will be my first attempt to try and pass naturally. Thanks for the input. I appreciate it.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

Quote Originally Posted by Trick Loves The Kids View Post
    52 days clean before a piss test? I don't think it's possible to fail that unless you're obese and never move or something. 30 days is, as far as I've ever heard, the max amount of time for a pee test and that's if you're smoking like an 8 a day and not exercising.
    Trick, I also believe this will be enough time but after doing research I've found answers ranging from 7-90 days before the metabolites are gone from your body. I'm in good shape and exercise. I use to be a heavy smoker years ago smoking about a 1/4 a week. I did that consistently for years and had to stop. 2 weeks later I passed a UA but I also diluted that time. I guess if I worry this much over it I shouldn't smoke at coachella. It's not that important to me although I love to just relax, smoke, and lay on the grass while listening to some good music. I really can't piss hot this time around. There is a lot at risk.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

I guess what I'll end up doing is stay clean up until the 19th of April. Buy a First Check drug test with a 50ng threshold. If I pass without diluting on that day then I will probably smoke a couple joints over the weekend. If I don't pass then I will not smoke at Coachella and stay clean. Thanks for the info guys.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    So, deciding what to order, I need a little help:

1/8 Maste Deisel(sativa), - 50$
    1g black berry kush(hybrid)- 10$
    1g skunk 1.(indica) - 10$
    = 5.5g for 70 $

Or

1/4 of back berry kush for 70$ and call it a day.

This is for our weekend here coming up
    That is not enough weed for the weekend.

VigoTheCarpathian

I've got a bag of other tricks