Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 190

Thread: green stuff

  1. #91
    Lurker salty dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West LA, Ca
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    thats all cool and shit, just ask me before the sun goes down. otherwise, no dice son.
    And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

  2. #92
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    I smoked out some Brits last year in the Beer Garden by the Sahara. They said they'd never smoked, smelled, anything like it before. Then I saw them during The Presets about an hour later and they were out of their minds and all thanked me again. Cali bud > Everything else

  3. #93
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Boom...

  4. #94
    Member MoSetsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    I showed some Aussies how to shotgun a beer last year... mind = blown.
    Last edited by MoSetsfire; 02-14-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

    Somebody shoot this fuck.

  5. #95
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Haha beautiful. I hope they took the party techniques that they learned at Coachy back to the homeland and showed their friends the way Americans do things.

  6. #96
    Member vulcandeathgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Here
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    I showed some Aussies how to shotgun a beer last year... mind = blown.
    I think you may have found the only Aussies ever to not know this.

  7. #97
    Coachella Junkie fatbastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    12,284

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    It was proboly done with a churro.
    Whiskey Sour

    2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

    Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

  8. #98
    old school Stickjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    and mo's beer.

  9. #99
    Member vertin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    ill bring the hash
    2010
    2011
    2012w1
    2013w1

  10. #100
    Member MoSetsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by vertin View Post
    ill bring the hash
    I thought about it. I've seen some really nice .25 micron shit floating around Dallas lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

    Somebody shoot this fuck.

  11. #101
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by vertin View Post
    ill bring the hash
    No man. No.

    @MoKanye
    All about the 73u-90u cold water

  12. #102
    Member MoSetsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    567

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    No man. No.

    @MoKanye
    All about the 73u-90u cold water
    25u is made the same way, just with finer filters.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

    Somebody shoot this fuck.

  13. #103
    Member vertin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    i was referring more to bho and co2 wax but water hash is the danks too!!! last year i brought a few grams of bubble hash and an ounce of buds...a shtoney weekend like always
    2010
    2011
    2012w1
    2013w1

  14. #104
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    28

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    salvia...bad idea or not?

  15. #105
    Member insbordnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In a blazing inferno
    Posts
    1,829

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Terrible idea. Why would you subject yourself to that shit. You're better off taking some 2CB and dancing around than being potentially in a dark, dark place.
    northside groove...southside groove....eastside groove...westside groove

  16. #106
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSetsfire View Post
    25u is made the same way, just with finer filters.
    I know it is and what I'm saying is it's all about 73u and 90u when it comes to cold water bubble

  17. #107
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Bring me some 2CB

  18. #108

    Default Re: green stuff

    I hate asking people for anything, let alone to share a joint, but that's probably what I'll have to do at the festival. Flying in, don't know anyone in Cali to pick up from before. This is the one thing I am dreading about the whole Coachella experience. Hopefully we end up next to someone chill in the campground.

  19. #109
    Member fakepornotits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: green stuff

    I got extremely high during BrightEyes' set last year. Some girls were just passing around the joint and ended up giving half of it to me. It was incredible.

  20. #110
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: green stuff

    Come Thursday or wednesday
    Drive to LA and see a doctor to approve and walk into a store afterwards and purchase said greenery

    "but mugwog what about the resident of CA rule?"
    In my experience; they don't give a shit. Really they don't. You may have to attempt 2-3 dr offices but they don't really care, use your passport before state id possibly

  21. #111
    Member fakepornotits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    203

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Bring me some 2CB
    OH SHIT! I tried 2CI before and that shit was awesome!!!

  22. #112
    Member vulcandeathgrip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Down Here
    Posts
    277

    Default Re: green stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldSong View Post
    I hate asking people for anything, let alone to share a joint, but that's probably what I'll have to do at the festival. Flying in, don't know anyone in Cali to pick up from before. This is the one thing I am dreading about the whole Coachella experience. Hopefully we end up next to someone chill in the campground.
    Yeah me too. Never had to be the asker before, been the askee several times. Hopefully my good karma is returned in spades.

  23. #113
    Member Buddha99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere but not here
    Posts
    301

    Default Re: green stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Come Thursday or wednesday
    Drive to LA and see a doctor to approve and walk into a store afterwards and purchase said greenery

    "but mugwog what about the resident of CA rule?"
    In my experience; they don't give a shit. Really they don't. You may have to attempt 2-3 dr offices but they don't really care, use your passport before state id possibly
    No deal on that... Must be a California resident (and have proof)... I tried last year... several offices... I recommend purchasing before going in... Many inside festival will share but not as many will sell... One of the benefits of going to Coachella year after year is you get to foster relationships with like-minded souls living locally... Make a friend with someone with an approval and see if they will add items to their grocery list
    Last edited by Buddha99; 02-28-2012 at 08:09 AM.

  24. #114
    Lurker RABABLAZE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    29

    Default Re: green stuff

    This whole topic is flipping me out. I'm coming from New Orleans for the first time and I'm gonna be supper bummed if i cant find some cool people to purchase from. It's just too risky of a drive to ride dirty.

  25. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Lonesome Crowded Mid-West
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: green stuff

    Successfully drove all the way from K.C. last year with greens and some Molly...only to get pulled over on the way back in Kingman, AZ (#NightInJail) with a disco biscuit that someone gave me at the fest (totally forgot about it. I know, how?). NO idea why I put it in my car. Souvenir? Either way, I am flying out this time around and will be on the hunt for my own goodies. I am somewhat worried about tracking down a legit person in the campgrounds. GOTTA have my goodies. Any suggestions?

  26. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Lonesome Crowded Mid-West
    Posts
    114

    Default Re: MARIJUANA

    2CB totally caught me off guard at Pitchfork last summer...talk about a tough ride on the L train.

  27. #117
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: green stuff

    Nexus-aka the bees- aka 2cb

    Wildest ride ever

    And about the bubble..25 being a finer screen means it catches everything if used alone or just the heads if used in a set.
    The 90 will catch the body of the trich.

    Every strain will have different trich structure and different effects, different melts ect.
    Water or co2 please...keep that butane dab shit for yourself.

  28. #118
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: green stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha99 View Post
    No deal on that... Must be a California resident (and have proof)... I tried last year... several offices... I recommend purchasing before going in... Many inside festival will share but not as many will sell... One of the benefits of going to Coachella year after year is you get to foster relationships with like-minded souls living locally... Make a friend with someone with an approval and see if they will add items to their grocery list
    Try harder
    After managing two different dispensaries I've seen plenty of evidence showing they do not check

  29. #119

    Default Re: green stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Doses_On_Sunday#K.C. View Post
    Successfully drove all the way from K.C. last year with greens and some Molly...only to get pulled over on the way back in Kingman, AZ (#NightInJail) with a disco biscuit that someone gave me at the fest (totally forgot about it. I know, how?). NO idea why I put it in my car. Souvenir? Either way, I am flying out this time around and will be on the hunt for my own goodies. I am somewhat worried about tracking down a legit person in the campgrounds. GOTTA have my goodies. Any suggestions?
    See, this is my main question...how is the az-cal border? I'm only driving from az, will my car get searched? Never has before but shit, it's coachella weekend...

  30. #120

    Default Re: green stuff

    Im over doing the crazy shit at fests. just hope there is smoke.

Similar Threads

  1. Cee-Lo Green
    By Gribbz in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:23 PM
  2. Cee Lo Green
    By simplybrian in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Random Stuff of Random Stuff Thread
    By JoExSaN in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:11 PM
  4. Green
    By PotVsKtl in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
  5. Green Day
    By Big Foot in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •