Thread: it looks like unicorn kid isn't on coachella.com/lineup any more

Default it looks like unicorn kid isn't on coachella.com/lineup any more

just noticed that when you go to coachella.com/lineup that unicorn kid isn't showing anymore
    kinda disappointed since i was looking forward to seeing him on sunday

Default Re: it looks like unicorn kid isn't on coachella.com/lineup any more

You should post about it here too: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...Poster-Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

whaaaat. I'm bummed about this. Unicorn Kid is such a boss.
    DRUGS ON KIDS

It's odd cause he on the poster but when you go to lineup page he isn't listed
    Hopefully they didn't take him off

Quote Originally Posted by jr7936 View Post
    It's odd cause he on the poster but when you go to lineup page he isn't listed
    Hopefully they didn't take him off
    Ah, I'm sure its a bug of some kind then. I feel like the poster is the more trustworthy document.
    DRUGS ON KIDS

idk cause he isn't on week 1 or week 2 on the website, and when i logged in, he wasn't on my choosechella lineup thing either anymore

Sometimes when you are seeing images on the site, they are cached versions your computer is using and not the latest version actually posted on the website.. I'm sure theres a way to clear the cache for just one site, but you can always clear your browser and cookie history if nothing else.

Well the same thing shows on tablet and laptop on 2 browsers