Thread: Flying OUT of LAX Monday April 23rd in the MORNING and need a ride.....okay go!

Exclamation Flying OUT of LAX Monday April 23rd in the MORNING and need a ride.....okay go!

pretty much what title says....going to coachella 2nd weekend and need a ride to LAX. flight leaves at 9:45 ....yes i realize that we would have to leave very early in the morning but i have to get back for a chem lab final (terrible timing right?) and that is the latest time i could get back....please please please help so i dont have to sell my Coachella ticket ....would be more than happy to help pay for gas and such...help another coachellan out!!

P.S. as of now it is LAX but waiting to see if a flight opens up in palm springs...which would be on the way if youre heading to LA anyway
    Last edited by musicmakestheworldhappy; 01-17-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Default Re: Flying OUT of LAX Monday April 23rd in the MORNING and need a ride.....okay go!

i just realized i put this under the camping category...i apologize....im new at threading and dont know how to move/delete so i can put in right category..