The Dada Life Philosophy
Dada Life has their own philosophy: "We are Dada Life. Destroy dance music and have fun. Donít look back in the past. Always go forward. Donít think too much. Always follow the money. Do the Dada. The result? Big tunes, no frills."
THERULESOFDADATHERULESOFDADA are part of the Dada Life philosophy. These appear in their facebook posts and in their tweets in the format: "rule #THERULESOFDADA".
- Never bring your brain to a rave.
- Doing the "airpiano" on stage while looking up in the air? Never. The "heart sign" with both your hands? F**K NO.
- Tickle-punch-tickle-combo. Happy Violence!
- Cheating is winning.
- If you're stuck, there's only one solution: go harder.
- If you only need one word to describe a song in the studio...then it's done!
- No bananas on the rider? Then we do our two hour deep/tech house set. Everything under 118 BPM.
- PLUR = Potassium Lust Unity Rage
- Arriving beautiful - leaving ugly.
- Beautiful music = boring music. At least today.
- Never BBQ before a gig.
- If you don't want to get wet, you don't want to have fun.
- Bass don't cry.
- Changing underwear at the club is cheating. Even for the members of Dada Life.
- Never bring your brain into the club.
- Art should be loud as fuck.
- Always kick out the epic motherfucker. Always.