HELLO I PURCHASED A TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR WEEK ONE WITH 4 GA PASSES, HOTEL FOR 4 NIGHTS FROM APRIL 12-15, (16TH CHECKOUT), 4 SHUTTLE PASSES. SADLY, WE CANNOT ATTEND NOW AND I NEED TO SELL THE PACKAGE. HOTEL IS VERY NICE, MARRIOTT RENAISSANCE PALM SPRINGS AND THE ROOM HAS 2 QUEEN BEDS. THE SHUTTLE LEAVES FROM HOTEL. UPON PURCHASE I TRANSFER THE PACKAGE INTO YOUR NAME. VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL AT 1-888-833-1031 CAN CONFIRM THIS. I WOULD DO A 3 WAY CALL WITH YOU AND VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL ON THE LINE TO TRANSFER THE PACKAGE. THAT SHOULD APPEASE ANY CONCERN YOU HAVE REGARDING THE AUTHENTICITY. I HAVE THE RECEIPT TO PROVE PURCHASE. I AM SELLING THIS PACKAGE AT COST, $3600.00, $900.00 PER PERSON FOR 4 PEOPLE. YOU PICK UP SHUTTLE PASSES AND CONCERT PASSES UPON CHECK IN AT HOTEL. AGAIN, YOU CAN CALL HOTEL, VALLEY MUSIC TRAVEL AND COACHELLA TO CONFIRM. I WISH FOR SOMEONE TO GO WHO IS A TRUE FAN AND CANT AFFORD THE INSANE SCALPER PRICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS. THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC AND SOLD OUT PACKAGE. IF YOU PREFER I CAN SELL IT TO YOU THRU EBAY, I HAVE IT LISTED ON THERE AS WELL. PLEASE EMAIL KATHY AT KATCHAT@SHAW.CA FOR MORE INFO. THANKS!!