Thread: First Timers!

Default First Timers!

This is a thread for other first timers to Coachella like myself, and really anyone else who wants to share their excitement! I leave tomorrow for the almost mythic Coachella music festival, and I can't help but think I'm unprepared for the amount of fun we are all going to have. Who's with me?!

Default Re: First Timers!

09,10,12w1,13w1

Awesome - I'm a first timer as well! There's this very cool collaborative scrapbook set up on a free iPhone app called Presstomatic, where we can all share our Coachella experiences with other attendees. If you have an iPhone, def get the app and add your pics/vids to the public "Coachella 2013" scrapbook. I'll be adding my pics and vids to it from weekend 2, and I know a bunch of people adding to it from Weekend 1. When you get the app, find the book called "Coachella 2013" under the Browse section. Hit the "Add" button to add it to you Bookshelf, then you can post all your crazy fun memories to it in realtime and see what we are all up to.

First timers not welcome. Stay out of my festival.
    Formerly Riggins33
    Formerly Profchaos

Coachella 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 w2 2013 w1

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Riggins33>GoatMeat69

First timers: If you're going to bring drugs, you have to bring enough for everyone. Don't be selfish, Anton.

Quote Originally Posted by adammash View Post
    Awesome - I'm a first timer as well! There's this very cool collaborative scrapbook set up on a free iPhone app called Presstomatic, where we can all share our Coachella experiences with other attendees. If you have an iPhone, def get the app and add your pics/vids to the public "Coachella 2013" scrapbook. I'll be adding my pics and vids to it from weekend 2, and I know a bunch of people adding to it from Weekend 1. When you get the app, find the book called "Coachella 2013" under the Browse section. Hit the "Add" button to add it to you Bookshelf, then you can post all your crazy fun memories to it in realtime and see what we are all up to.
    Because loading up an app to post "in real time" how much fun I'm having, is in fact, so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmeat69 View Post
    First timers not welcome. Stay out of my festival.
    That's cute, see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by hardwoodard View Post
    That's cute, see you there!
    U better hope u don't run into me, if I find out you're a first timer I'll crack your skull. Keep Coachella local.
    Formerly Riggins33
    Formerly Profchaos

Coachella 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 w2 2013 w1

Lurker

man i'm a noob as well, i cant wait for it to start. hope to see all newfags and oldfags alike. till then

Quote Originally Posted by Goatmeat69 View Post
    U better hope u don't run into me, if I find out you're a first timer I'll crack your skull. Keep Coachella local.
    Look at this Internet tough guy! Even though I know you're trolling, you get 3/10 for making me respond. Everyone has their own first time, yours was 2006, mine is 2013. Just embrace the new guys, we're coming.

LOL.

Have not yet went to Coachella too... so .hah

Didn't you know Coachella is locals only?

lmfao