Thread: ARRIVING AT PALM SPRINGS AIRPORT @ 9:30AM FRIDAY APRIL 20TH...NEED A RIDE!!

Default ARRIVING AT PALM SPRINGS AIRPORT @ 9:30AM FRIDAY APRIL 20TH...NEED A RIDE!!

Hey you festival goers, so I have always wanted to go to a festival by myself as i have been told it is an incredible experience, so i am going that. Flight gets in at 9:30 and just need to get dropped off at coachella, or if you have a camping spot and would be so kind (i could help pay for camp spot and food)....im a chill 19 year old college student that is just looking to have the time of my life...let me know if you can help!!
    Last edited by musicmakestheworldhappy; 01-17-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Default Re: ARRIVING AT PALM SPRINGS AIRPORT @ 9:30AM FRIDAY APRIL 20TH...NEED A RIDE!!

there has been a gentleman the last couple years who has offered rides from the airport for a very reasonable amount of money. just keep checking in here every once in awhile to see if he posts about it again.

Default Re: ARRIVING AT PALM SPRINGS AIRPORT @ 9:30AM FRIDAY APRIL 20TH...NEED A RIDE!!

Hey, how has your luck been with finding a ride? Im arriving at PS Airport at about 12pm Friday April 20th and am looking for a lift as well. I found a greyhound that will work, leaves around 11am and 3pm, but you need to taxi to the stop and taxi to the grounds where you get off. All in all its about 40 if you go with that.
    Let me know what you've been able to figure out!

- Kevin