Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Madeon

Default Re: Madeon

The Sahara is never my main priority at Coachella, but made it in for the first 3/4 of his set and it was so much fun.
    2005, 2007, 2011, 2012 W1, 2012 W2, 2013 W1, 2013 W2, and SOON 2014 W1 & 2014 W2!!

I was very surprised at his mixes. They were poppy but still somewhat fresh. Lots of dancing and good way to kick off the festival.

if the set times stay the same, I highly recommend madeon into alesso. they both owned.

Madeon crushed Friday, was easily one of the top 3 sets of my weekend. Turns out he was in Phoenix the following night, where a bunch of my friends caught him too. His transitions, sample choices, and the way he hooks a crowd in with his infectious beats spoke to experience well beyond his years.

If he keeps his head on straight, he's going to be huge. Bigger than Justice huge

Lurker

Madeon was easily one of the most fun and i guess fresh sets for me having never heard any of his material other than Pop Culture and a couple other mixes. Great visuals and Sahara went off for this kid, definitely has potential. Dont think he conflicts with much so def go see if you are into it