Thread: Question about adding Car Camping Pass

Default Question about adding Car Camping Pass

It says on the on-site camping page on adding car camping " If you already purchased a pass, contact Front Gate via phone to add one to your existing order while supplies last. 888-512-SHOW".
    I tried calling the number but all I get is the message about festival passes being sold out and car camping passes are still available but afterwards... it's just static. I waited 20 minutes but no one answered. Are there certain call hours? Or am I supposed to call a different number? Is this there another way to add car camping to my festival pass?
    Help please.

Thanks!
    FFFIIIIINNAAALLLLLYYYYYY

Default Re: Question about adding Car Camping Pass

I'm in the same boat, and got the same results. It *is* the weekend though, so I guess I'll give it another shot next week.

Ya that is the right number to call, just gotta during their normal hours.

I had about a half hour wait on the phone but no issues getting a car camping pass. Also, it sounded like if you have your tickets on layaway, you'll need to pay off the rest of the ticket (there's only 1 payment left anyway) before you can get the camping pass.

Yup. Same thing just happened to me. Pretty awesome actually. I am stoked because I was about 5 seconds away from making payment to a dude on Ebay that was selling his car camping pass only. But decided to call Coachella to confirm his order # as valid. They then gave me the run down about how you cannot enter with someone elses camping pass & that I could still purchase mine today for $80 sum $$. Win! I guess it does pay to follow directions.

hello all,

I have question about camping..

I am showing up to the festival late (Friday night or Saturday morning).. My friend has a camping pass and I am wanting to stay with her. I am thinking about ditching my car in Indio and biking to the festival and then sleeping at my friend's camping area. Does anyone know if I will be able to enter the campgrounds (on foot or bike) so that I can do this? I am thinking I'll be able to, but I just am not sure if someone will stop me...? Thanks for your help.

Anyone with a festival wristband can enter the camp grounds (except the posh Safari area.) You're bigger problem will be finding a place to safely ditch your car in Indio. One option to consider would be buying a shuttle pass for the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens line. Lots of people ended up with shuttle passes they don't intend to use so you could probably get one cheaper than the $50 face value (or just buy one - they are still available.) I'm assuming overnight parking at the Tennis Gardens is common and OK but you might want to check.

Quote Originally Posted by iGz89 View Post
    It says on the on-site camping page on adding car camping " If you already purchased a pass, contact Front Gate via phone to add one to your existing order while supplies last. 888-512-SHOW".
    I tried calling the number but all I get is the message about festival passes being sold out and car camping passes are still available but afterwards... it's just static. I waited 20 minutes but no one answered. Are there certain call hours? Or am I supposed to call a different number? Is this there another way to add car camping to my festival pass?
    Help please.

Thanks!
    Its a pain in the ass to get through but just keep trying. I had to add on a car camp pass and it was very simple once they actually answered. The one thing they dont tell you is that you have to pay off all of the rest of your payments before you buy the car camp pass which shouldnt be a problem because today was the final day and last payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    Anyone with a festival wristband can enter the camp grounds (except the posh Safari area.) You're bigger problem will be finding a place to safely ditch your car in Indio. One option to consider would be buying a shuttle pass for the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens line. Lots of people ended up with shuttle passes they don't intend to use so you could probably get one cheaper than the $50 face value (or just buy one - they are still available.) I'm assuming overnight parking at the Tennis Gardens is common and OK but you might want to check.
    Thanks for your input, John, much appreciated.

Cheers, friends.