Thread: Is Thom Yorke going to show up during Modeselektor's set and ruin it?

Default Is Thom Yorke going to show up during Modeselektor's set and ruin it?

Because fuck that noise
    Quote Originally Posted by Timestretch View Post
    Plus 11 dollars is a lot for Mexicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by edbangme View Post
    Swedish House Mafia: two djs and a guy who speaks english
    Quote Originally Posted by bananahambone View Post
    I guess it's like me going to some Al Queda site and being like "Hey guys. don't ask me how I know, but Bin Laden isn't really dead" And all those terrorist dudes would be like "Hey fuck head, Daft Punk is still not playing Coachella"

Default Re: Is Thom Yorke going to show up during Modeselektor's set and ruin it?

Who?

Default Re: Is Thom Yorke going to show up during Modeselektor's set and ruin it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bus McRider View Post
    Because fuck that noise
    What exactly do you mean? Or should I say, implying?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

yes, please tell us why exactly that would ruin it. I must be enlightened...
    Oh look it stopped snowing...

Quote Originally Posted by nyarlathotoats View Post
    What exactly do you mean? Or should I say, implying?
    Modeselektor is a favorite of Thom's and has done a couple collaborations with them.

Is Thom Yorke going to show up during Flying Lotus's set and ruin it?

He's gonna bring all the indie hipsters to the sahara to impose on my raving with awful dubstep sets.

His DJ sets are fucking terrible.

I'm confused, didn't Thom Yorke play last year? WHy would they bring him back?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    He's gonna bring all the indie hipsters to the sahara to impose on my raving with awful dubstep sets.

His DJ sets are fucking terrible.
    Wow. So if they drew a bigger crowd and possibly gained more fans you'd be mad? But as long as there's no hipsters I guess. I'm sure you'll avoid hipsters all weekend.
    Oh look it stopped snowing...

See Low End Theory LA's attendance once Yorke showed up doing a dj set. Every radiohead kid is on his balls *Inquiring for Supre*

Hipsters generalize a good % of Radiohead fans who are rabid about how amazing Radiohead is and nothing can ever compare to their GOD, Thom Yorke who can never do wrong.

I enjoy Radiohead, but I'm not going to lie about how amazing Thom Yorke's dj sets are when they aren't. He can't even mix. I'm not saying I'm going to go up and DJ a better set, but there plenty of folks who can spin better than Yorke.

It's like everyone who lost their shit when Thom Yorke was dancing during Atoms for Peace "OH MY GOD! THOM YORKE MOVES! OMG!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    I'm confused, didn't Thom Yorke play last year? WHy would they bring him back?

He comes with the Radiohead package......

why would you be concerned about thom djing during modeselektor? he's provided vocals on a few tracks. do you think they're just gonna give him the stage? they are legit on their own. a thom yorke appearance would just be icing
    And we're definitely going to hell, but we'll have all the best stories to tell.

depends what week your going. i hear he's only ruining weekend 1 performance

Lurker

I sure hope so!