Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacques Lu Cont / Stuart Price / Les Rythmes Digitales / Thin White Duke

Default Re: Jacques Lu Cont / Stuart Price / Les Rythmes Digitales / Thin White Duke

Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    it's like, at coachella, we can be a whole group of friends. a whole group of frogs jumping into the streets, jumping into the planet, climbing up the buildings, swimming in the lakes and in the bathtubs. we would be hundreds, thousands, millions. the biggest group of friends the world has ever seen, jumping and laughing forever. it would be great, right?
    Coachella 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012x2

Default Re: Jacques Lu Cont / Stuart Price / Les Rythmes Digitales / Thin White Duke

Anyone going to the Detroit bar show tonight? Where does one go when there drunk and hungry @ 2am in Costa Mesa..any advice..

I'm sure he'll end up dropping a bunch of new shit that I hate and no old stuff that I love.
    Years Attended:

It was actually amazing and exceeded expections..opened up "keep on jumping" by Musique..through out the night I heard Robert Palmer , When doves cry , Blue Monday , and of course his classics, " four on the floor" and "Mr "brightside" mix..quite an exciting night ..lot of people I talked to Not going to Cochella..

Quote Originally Posted by DANCE MAGIC View Post
    I don't know what this is but there is only one guy called "The Thin White Duke" and it is not the asshat that did these remixes. (They might be great. I didn't listen to them.)
    THE thin white duke = bowie
    thin white duke = jacques lu cont

The difference is in the the. #swaggerjack

love all of his production work with kylie/scissor sisters

any specific stuff of his i should know?

Did anyone else dance their ass off to this set? Possibly the most fun hour I had all weekend!

His set was average at best. Too much cheese, not enough meat.

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Swans 9/8, Modest Mouse 9/26, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by higgybaby23 View Post
    His set was average at best. Too much cheese, not enough meat.
    Oh c'mon. The cheese was an afternoon delight.

Hearing Daft Punk get mixed into anyone's set is NOT a delight. And New Order? Really? In fact, I change my mind. His set was terrible. If he would have stuck to dropping his own tracks or ANYTHING not completely played out, then it would have been good. Why talented producers/DJs repeatedly piss all over otherwise decent setlists is beyond me.