Thread: House For Rent/Morongo Valley

Default House For Rent/Morongo Valley

I have a home in Morongo Valley. It has two bedrooms, w/ one queen, one double, and a fold-out couch. Full kitchen. Lots of room to move, on 3/4 acre. Small pond. Very cute and cozy, and you will have it all to yourselves. Outdoor smoking areas. Private. Linens provided.

It would be $100.00 a night, plus a $50.00 cleaning fee. You can pay via PayPal. Pics available upon request.

It's about a 45 min. drive to the fest, but it is cooler than than the low-dez, and it is a REALLY EASY commute. Walking distance to town, Covington Park, the preserve. Short drive to Mission Creek, and the Joshua Tree Monument. 25 min. drive to Palm Springs.

robincc@prodigy.net

Default Re: House For Rent/Morongo Valley

Trying to bump this to the top. Still available, if anyone is interested.

I will post a pix link here, later today. Have to do some tidying up, and last minute planting (the freeze got my plants...darn it), and I will get some shots. Will upload for you to view.

More details....

The home is situated on 3/4 acre, and although close to town/neighbors, it is very private. I have situated comfy outdoor seating areas around the property, for those who like to relax. The night temps are perfect for it lately. Outdoor smoking only, please. There is a small pond, and I have discovered, I have a pond frog now. In one of the seating areas, I have a funky water fountain. The water sounds are very soothing.

It is actually a three bedroom, two bath, but I have no bed in the extra room. It is more of an office. The kitchen is fully stocked, so you can save $$$ by buying groceries and eating in. I have an ice chest, if you want to pack picnic lunches for the music festival. The frig is a newer, double-door, w/ an ice machine in door. The stove/oven is a 1950's.

Each bedroom has its own separate exit, one w/ French doors, the other, a French-door-like slider, and each has its own yard. I forgot to mention, there are two full baths w/ tub/shower.

Town is w/in walking distance, and there are convenience stores, gas stations, yummy restaurants, a fruit stand, etc.

The Morongo Preserve is also w/in walking distance, as is Covington Park. The preserve is nestled in shady Cottonwoods, and has nice hiking paths that wind through marsh reeds, and you follow a small creek. The park has lots of shade, a tennis court, baseball fields, and a skateboard park.

The home is about 25 miles from the Joshua Tree Monument.

Morongo is rural, so horses are welcome. Any questions? Just ask. Thanks.

You will have it all to yourself/selves.

Here are some pix. Will post more tomorrow of indoors and backyard. Hope everyone is able to view this link. If not, I'll use one for Photobucket instead. Just let me know.

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e544d...e673d3d0a&sb=1

robincc@prodigy.net

More pictures for everyone. I do apologize, but I have not yet gotten the indoor photos done. Manana. I have had some bites, but no commitments, so feel free to contact me.

These pix are of the backyard areas.

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e544d...e673d3d0a&sb=1

robincc@prodigy.net