Thread: Trade: single week 2 festival pass and car camping for the same thing week 1

Default Trade: single week 2 festival pass and car camping for the same thing week 1

I have a weekend 2 GA fest pass and a car camping pass.
    Problem is all of my friends are going to week 1.
    I want to trade my week 2 passes for the same thing week 1.
    I am in nor cal (Davis), and can meet anywhere in the Bay Area or Sacramento, or I'd be down to drive to meet you somewhere else .
    Help me out please!
    "I like when good things happen to me, but I wait two weeks to tell anyone because I like to use the word ‘fortnight.’" - D.M.

Default Re: Trade: single week 2 festival pass and car camping for the same thing week 1

is your camping pass available for week 2?

Default Re: Trade: single week 2 festival pass and car camping for the same thing week 1

I need to trade!!! I have a camping spot too! But my understanding is that the person who purchased the spot needs to be the person who uses the camping spot... Right?

Lurker

have you found any luck? I have ONE Ga + camping pass for week 1 I need to swap for week 2 ga plus camping.

Kayceeann, you need to look at the dates. It's from 2012.