Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

Thread: Secondary Market Ticket Prices

Default Re: Secondary Market Ticket Prices

My butt told me that too so it's gotta be real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Dog View Post
    It is likely just a rumor, however there is talk circulating that GoldenVoice has made an agreement with the fire marshal to release a few extra tickets at midnight tonight.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Coachella/co...with_the_fire/

We can still dream, right.?

Has anyone else heard of anything similar to this?
    Totally true

It seems pretty unlikely to me - but even if it's not true, the rumor may help drive down ticket prices...

Okay so tomorrow I'll be chilling in Indio/Palm Springs all day with no car...just a skateboard.
    I'm flying in from Miami and I still have no pass. Any particular area around Coachella that I should chill out at?
    Probably should PM me please just so other people with bigger wads of cash than $200 over face value won't jock on me.

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    Truly...

This is interesting. I would love to read more about this when it is all finished. Just like all other markets, there are risks.

I'm glad that I got my ticket with the dinner while still available. They just sent me an email saying that I get VIP access to the Rose Garden for the day of the feast!
    I had VIP last year- it's pretty sweet! The dinner will be nice, that purchase is a decent deal even without the mark-up.
    --->Living-Silver.com <---

With so much to see, I want to go to Weekend 2 now also. Stub hub had these tickets.....I am fighting for this price!

Stub Hub Error.jpg

LOL.

Of course, not going to happen.
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Just saw this on Craigslist and thought it was worth sharing. I don't know how effective this person will be but you have to admire the desire to protect the festival.

" if you're buying or selling a coachella ticket READ THIS - $1
    1. If you are trying to sell a ticket for more than $450 I'm going to flag your posts. I'm literally going to sit here all night doing homework and flagging every single scalper I see over and over and over until the post is removed. I've been trying to buy a ticket since 6am with no luck and I've contacted over 85 people, and I'm really fucking appalled that so many people are using what should be a wonderful, love-filled weekend to make money. It's disgusting.

2. If you're buying a ticket and are willing to spend $600 on it you may as well buy it directly from the coachella site and it will include what sounds to be an incredible dinner. That way you know that the ticket's legit and you aren't feeding into the scalper's bullshit. Go to the site, click purchase passes, and scroll down until you see the dinner option. Have fun and I hope the food's good!

I understand that people are seeing an opportunity to make money and are taking it. I also understand that some people may have bought a coachella ticket for more than face value and are reselling it and trying to make their money back. That being said, coachella is about music and love and unity, not being a fucking asshole and taking advantage of excited, desperate people.

Scalpers, you've been warned. Your posts will be taken down. Fuck you from the bottom of my heart."

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Why would they get pulled down? It's not illegal to sell them at a high price.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Like I said, I don't know how effective this guy will be. But Craigslist prohibits sale of tickets that restrict transfer, maybe that's the argument.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    If any post is flagged enough, it gets pulled
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

The price is too dam high!! Resale ticket prices have actually gone up rather than down because of how mainstream the line up is. Coachella seems like the iHeart music festival with all these artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilsetrrs View Post
    The price is too dam high!! Resale ticket prices have actually gone up rather than down because of how mainstream the line up is. Coachella seems like the iHeart music festival with all these artist.
    That's because the lineup is actually:

Justin Beiber
    Jay-Z
    Snoop Dog
    Busta Rhymes
    Gwen Stefani
    Puff Daddy
    Beyonce
    Blondie
    Mary J. Blige
    Guns N Roses
    Drake

Nobody gives a real fuck about the bands anymore. I guess top dollar will be paid to see stupid cameos, rather than great acts.
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.