Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Secondary Market Ticket Prices

Default Re: Secondary Market Ticket Prices

are prices dropping yet? i bought my pass in 2012 for weekend 2 on the friday before (when weekend 1 begin) at face value $325.
    im hoping to get a pass at face value gain (375) or at least 400 the max.}
    i ve been checking on ebay and they are still at 450 buyt it now or more same for stubhub.

So, W1 prices have popped up and the news isn't really that great if you are a buyer. Over the last 2 days, 127 passes have sold at these ridiculous prices and there are only ~900 GA passes left.

Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

If you buy from Stubhub check the date they will arrive by. if you have a choice make sure there is time for them to arrive and for you to make sure you get them. Some were listed for week two as arriving by the 17th. Too close for me.

Bought two GA weekend one passes yesterday afternoon for face value or 350 a ticket.
    we registered them to us on the spot.

Fuck all you people asking 400-500 per ticket. You won't sell to anyone but gullible fools with money to spend.
    Local craigslist.

Me and my homie need a spot to camp on. We have cash, good vibes, and nothing but stoke for Coachella.
    weekend one, someone let us camp with you, were driving in from El Paso Texas

Dang. Prices on Stubhub at $600 for Weekend 1 now. Do you think that'll drop, Wes? Are 900 tickets at that price really going to move in the next week?

9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

For anyone who may be interested, I paid vividseats $470 + fees last week for one weekend 1 wristband. I've registered it without any problems.
    Last edited by barefoot; 04-01-2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: clarified weekend 1 wristband

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Dang. Prices on Stubhub at $600 for Weekend 1 now. Do you think that'll drop, Wes? Are 900 tickets at that price really going to move in the next week?
    Maybe there will be some desperate sellers next week (set up price alerts), but considering the volume over the last few days, there seems to be a lot of buyers.
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Creeping over $700 now. Did not see this coming in January.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

does anyone know how to look up how many tickets are sold per day on stubhub?

Quote Originally Posted by imademilwaukee View Post
    does anyone know how to look up how many tickets are sold per day on stubhub?
    You pretend like you are going to sell tickets and on the pricing page, they show you the last 100 sales transactions. Today (as of 9:30 AM), there have been 61 tickets sold; 46 of which were over $600.

4/2
    $427.00 1
    $450.00 1
    $500.00 2
    $515.00 1
    $540.00 1
    $545.00 2
    $550.00 4
    $575.00 1
    $580.00 1
    $595.00 1
    $600.00 11
    $610.00 4
    $615.00 1
    $620.00 2
    $625.00 7
    $635.00 4
    $640.00 1
    $642.00 1
    $645.00 2
    $648.00 1
    $650.00 12
    Grand Total 61

fuckkkkkk

The people who expected to get cheap tickets closer to the fest like last year are probably now getting desperate and buying because they do not see them dropping anymore.
    Last edited by mmsk123; 04-02-2014 at 08:46 AM.

Yep this is rare...prices are going UP....not seen before. Looks like those waiting till the last minute may not make it.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    Bought two GA weekend one passes yesterday afternoon for face value or 350 a ticket.
    we registered them to us on the spot.

Fuck all you people asking 400-500 per ticket. You won't sell to anyone but gullible fools with money to spend.
    Local craigslist.

Me and my homie need a spot to camp on. We have cash, good vibes, and nothing but stoke for Coachella.
    weekend one, someone let us camp with you, were driving in from El Paso Texas
    If I were you I'd pray like hell your passes don't get deactivated by the person who sold them to you...they can easily say they lost them or were stolen and golden voice would deactivate them and you will be screwed...Someone selling tickets BELOW cost when they are selling at $550 all day long on stubhub? Sounds verrrry sketchy

Sorry to say, but registering on the spot doesn't mean shit
    Last edited by levi760; 04-02-2014 at 09:03 AM.

I just bought weekend 1 tickets on Stubhub yesterday for $432. So cheaper tickets are out there you just have to be patient. Also, if you are going to fork $600+ on weekend 1 tickets, you might as well purchase the Outstanding in the Field dinner from the Coachella website. For $600 you get a legit ticket, a nice dinner and unlimited alcohol. Not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tycoon613 View Post
    I just bought weekend 1 tickets on Stubhub yesterday for $432. So cheaper tickets are out there you just have to be patient. Also, if you are going to fork $600+ on weekend 1 tickets, you might as well purchase the Outstanding in the Field dinner from the Coachella website. For $600 you get a legit ticket, a nice dinner and unlimited alcohol. Not a bad deal.
    Not too shabby indeed...however, I didn't see anything about unlimited alcohol...

Quote Originally Posted by levi760 View Post
    Not too shabby indeed...however, I didn't see anything about unlimited alcohol...
    Edit: unlimited beer and wine.

"Dinner includes a welcome cocktail; unlimited beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverages; 4-course meal (Vegan/Vegetarian diets will be accommodated). Must be 21+ for alcoholic beverages."

Also, what people have to remember for Stubhub is that buyers pay 115% of the ticket price and sellers only receive 85% of the posted ticket price, hence the high numbers. We might be seeing the $450 price tag, but in reality, the seller will only get $380. (I believe that's how Stubhub works, it's stupid.)

Seller was super cool, really just wanted to make sure someone could enjoy them.
    he's a huge fan of the band my friend who bought the other pass is in.
    Dude and his gf were 5 time chella goers who couldn't make it this year due to her job. I am still in contact with the seller and seriously doubt he would deactivate my passes dickhead.

Lowest for W1 on stubhub right now is $682, 836 tickets available.

This is kind of blowing my mind. I would have lost a lot of money betting tix would be near face again by now. Is demand really just that strong this year?

Well with all the new stuff they keep announcing , it's setting up to be the best year ever ( not talking lineup wise)
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.

I don't understand the inflated prices.....

But people are paying that much. So, prices will continue to stay high. I wonder what will happen when the shipping window closes.....
    They heard me singing and they told me to STOP.

Dang. my gf was thinking of buying a pass on friday or saturday again this year. She found one for $50 last year on cragislist and met us Friday night. Obviously that was super rare, but I wonder if they're going to still stay high on friday.

Hello!! I need to sell 2GA WEEKEND 2 TIX plus Car Camping...Is this where I do this?? And do I need to activate my wristbands before passing them on?

By the way I live in the Inland Empire, CA. Would be nice to just meet up with someone to sell locally if possible...

Quote Originally Posted by oneloverocks View Post
    By the way I live in the Inland Empire, CA. Would be nice to just meet up with someone to sell locally if possible...
    I'm looking for this exact package. We can work something out. Don't register the bands. My # is 2032975529.

Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRunner View Post
    Seller was super cool, really just wanted to make sure someone could enjoy them.
    he's a huge fan of the band my friend who bought the other pass is in.
    Dude and his gf were 5 time chella goers who couldn't make it this year due to her job. I am still in contact with the seller and seriously doubt he would deactivate my passes dickhead.
    Oh, the band. Yeah, that band that's playing. That one band.

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    Well with all the new stuff they keep announcing , it's setting up to be the best year ever ( not talking lineup wise)
    What new stuff have they announced?
    --->Living-Silver.com <---

I think a lot of the high priced tickets are selling to newbies freaking out because there is only a week left. I'm still banking on ticket prices falling at the last minute.

Last year, I sold my Weekend 2 ticket for $150 under face value Friday afternoon. If you are willing to miss a few early acts, you can probably pick up a sweet deal by desperate people (remember, any remaining tickets are WORTHLESS after Saturday- and there are at least 700 people sitting on unsold tickets at this very minute.
    Last edited by Living Silver; 04-03-2014 at 10:32 AM.
    --->Living-Silver.com <---

All I need is a car camping decal, or a campspot for me and my friend to crash on PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Living Silver View Post
    Oh, the band. Yeah, that band that's playing. That one band.

What new stuff have they announced?
    The terrace , the new campground activities , the increased number of artists including tollet giving close to a million dollars for LEDs on one piece, the larger Yuma . They are doing it big this year.

Forgot the best one : Heineken HOUSE.
    Spicy pie is mainstream shit.